It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BREAKING: Hoaxers Caught Making Crop Circle 7/28/10

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 29 2010 @ 12:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Consciouscrew

I have three heads. But without any proof it's hard to believe me.

I got a couple myself.

Sorry. Couldn't resist.

posted on Jul, 29 2010 @ 01:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by seanizle
reply to post by spookfish

If people truly are making all of these crop circles, they are not a bunch of drunks with boards, this is a major operation.

These Crop circles found a week or two ago

I'm still not convinced that all of these are made by people, most are probably, but there are a few that just cannot be done within 4 to 5 hours. Its also been documented that higher levels of radiation have been found in some of these complex crop circles.

I live in the general area where there are more crop circles than anywhere else and i can categorically tell you that there is a large correlation between mischievious rural folk, crop circles and the local pub. If you pay your dues and buy enough pints you can track down these circle makers in the pubs of wiltshire and somerset. Of course they'll next to never admit any particular crop circle is theirs but if they like you and trust you they'll explain how any particular circle can be done in less than 6 hours under cover of darkness with just rope and wood.

What amazes me about this subject is how many people don't believe we are capable of creating such things. It's laughable. you can train a beast of burden or even a cow or a goat to make a circle. You only need a mind for the imagination and geometry.

I used to believe that many of these crop circles were other worldly but as i grew older and did more and more research every piece of evidence fell away. I have never found any evidence that was more than heresay that there have ever been any radiation anomalies. Even if they were you could quite easily fake radiation. Just go and buy some smoke detectors they use radiation, how about plugging in some microwaves! I jest but the point is show me the money, show me the evidence of radiation, show me the evidence of strange goings on inside the stems and heads of the plants. It's all lies, this evidence doesn't exist.

Finally to people who say some of these circles are so complex they can't be done overnight, I say sometimes they aren't. sometimes as dawn rises the chaps are still finishing. some times circles are made on two consecutive nights. Sometimes crop circles are only discovered after anonymous tip offs and aren't readily seen from the road. Sometimes they are constructed in fields that they know the farmer won't get round to for a few days. Also many of these people have been making these circles all their adult lives, it's not uncommon for them to be a family trans generational past time. I also wouldn't put it past a pub landlord sponsoring one so he/she could clean up at the bar when all the tourists come calling to the pub near the crop circle.

These days the biggest problem crop circle makers have to deal with is being rumbled by doggers before they finish their lovely impossibly complex easily made circles.

posted on Jul, 29 2010 @ 02:20 PM
link   
Reply to post by spookfish

You do realize the whole documented radiation thing is a howx right? I'd site the sources, but I'm on my phone and some people will never learn or understand.

I love how when people are caught doing crop circles that is somehow more evidence that aliens do them?...alien visitor believers are going to live waiting just for that one day of disclosure and then die probably pretty disappointed. Doimg get me wrong I believe in intelligent life outside our planet. The universe is so large that finding earth would be like finding a lost grain of sand at the beach. If aliens are truley intelligent why leave crop circles and tease us...that's not very intelligent and only divides the population further... And what makes anyone believe their ships would give off radiation? That's human technology, theirs should be far more advanced beyond anything nuclear.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Jul, 29 2010 @ 02:57 PM
link   
reply to post by spookfish

Okay, explain to me how a crop circle is made. In fact, go and try to mow your lawn into a perfect circle and show me. I bet you can't do it. In fact, I challenge anyone on ATS to do this.

Also, I don't know how tall these things are, but do you realize that it's impossible to make a pattern, if you cannot see it overhead?

[edit on 29-7-2010 by np6888]

posted on Jul, 29 2010 @ 03:00 PM
link   
reply to post by np6888

???

...it's impossible to make a pattern, if you cannot see it overhead?

Errr....the ancient Egyptians managed to....

posted on Jul, 29 2010 @ 03:04 PM
link   
reply to post by np6888

Ok.
You put a stake in the ground.
Tie a string to it.
Mow in a circle, keeping the string taut in one place ( or at the end).
Not hard at all.
Jeeeeez.

posted on Jul, 29 2010 @ 03:22 PM
link   
reply to post by OldDragger

Okay, I just learned how crop circles are made, so are you saying that all patterns are made this way, that is needed with something planted at the center?

How does one make this pattern then(2nd picture down)?

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Jul, 29 2010 @ 03:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Faiol
reply to post by Phage

you are right, they are criminals, since its not their property

then, they could be or not be hoaxers ... good call

Criminals that create circles out of crops? My goodness. Slap on the wrist is fine i think. Unless the owner doesn't mind the free publicity or recieving compensation for any losses he may have suffered.

Criminal should be reserved for theives, killers and pedophiles.

link   
First photo just in:

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/50621607a33f.jpg[/atsimg]

Images John Montgomery Copyright 2010

Crop Circle Connector

There's quite a debate going on over a facebook:

"The making of this formation was observed by two nightwatchers for over half an hour...They counted 7 people stomping the formation - 2 against 7 would have been foolish to approach especially in a dark field. They ...then alerted campers on knapp hill which then tried to cover as much of the field as possible. Two tourists headed straight for the formation - 3 guys were spotted by them and run off . Rest of the guys were seen running out of the field by other searching public. The formation is like the last few - heavily stompped and no evidence of the real phenomenon. Crop circle connector have even acknowledged that this is man made. The area has been heavily watched over the last few nights - it was only time before the crop circle makers slipped up. Almost all formations this year are circles - lines - squares and triangles, a tape measure, markers and stomping boards are all thats required. Dont forget these guys have been doing this for years, the longer you do it the better you get...!ANdrew"

Crop Circles - Facebook

[edit on 29-7-2010 by Julie Washington]

link   
These hoaxers can try all they want but they cannot reproduce the real crop circles. I highly suggest reading Freddy Silvas book on crop circles. It is interesting and extremely informative. Yes some are hoaxed but the actual ones are unbelievably perfect. When examined real circles are perfectly bent at the first node at 90 degrees without fracturing the shaft of the plant. All are laid out in a perfect weave. Hoaxed are bent broken and chaotic in nature. I find it real interisting with all that is going on globally that TPTB would gear up the disinfo campaign on crop circles.

posted on Jul, 29 2010 @ 03:29 PM
link   
Aliens aren't cavement

They dont need to leave markings in fields unless they're marking something for only them to see... and even then...

They would have some sort of GPS-like mechanics to simply mark down coordinates instead of drawing something in some straw...

People believe these are messages...

Trust me folks. When they're ready to give us a message. It WONT be in straw... they will take over every large and small electronic device and simply speak to you.

posted on Jul, 29 2010 @ 03:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Julie Washington

If it was dark one could not reall access weather the circle already existed and the people were acting as if making it or really doing it. There have been attempts to create circles that elaborate by people ande took more than a day to complete. The circle I see on your post is huge. Could never be done by 7 people in just hours never.

posted on Jul, 29 2010 @ 03:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Shikamaru

There seems to be a directive that they are not allowed to be blatant(hence appearing but not allowing people to record them.) It seems that the "goal of the game" IS to prove that they exist.

posted on Jul, 29 2010 @ 03:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Ansuzrune

I think if you enlarge the photo you will see some serious flaws.

~ The diamond patch to the right of the 2nd circle from the top has a broken line.

~ The circles are not symetrical.

~ The edges are really sloppy and lines are uneven.

Looks like a rush job to me, even though it's a nice design.

There is a close up shot on the CCC website you might want to take a look at.

posted on Jul, 29 2010 @ 03:55 PM
link   
reply to post by np6888

I will mow my lawn into a perfect circle if you like?

I will put a stic in the middle and tie my lawn mower to it and then off we go! A perfect circle mate....

posted on Jul, 29 2010 @ 03:56 PM
link   
From CCC :

I can tell you apparently the circle makers were photographed from the hill and people from the hill went into the circle and chatted to the makers before they left the field. Such is life. It was also a lovely night but a bit on the cold side and many people were camped on the hills and night watching. So it was really likely any circle makers would be spotted. There was also two balls of light spotted by two gentlemen on the hill around the same.

They chatted or they ran off ?

posted on Jul, 29 2010 @ 04:10 PM
link   
The History Channel had a group of guys that said they make crop circles. They had some wood planks and some rope and would walk on them to mash down the grass. They said they always do it at night and they were using infrared cameras and didn't actually show the entire process, so who knows. But these guys claimed they make the circles and have permission from the property owners. Since the entire process wasn't filmed, I'm not so sure I buy their story completely.

posted on Jul, 29 2010 @ 04:19 PM
link   
Another note on Phage, we all know that he's a NASA employee, but still, why does he and NASA try so hard to deny the alien existence? To me, it really shouldn't matter to them either way. In fact, one would think that they'd welcome it, UNLESS they know that they're also part of the game, and that their job is to deny it.

posted on Jul, 29 2010 @ 04:24 PM
link   
So let me try to understand some of what is being said and implied. Extraterretrial Biological Entities who are so much more advanced and intelligent than humans have figured out how to overcome the need for infinite energy to obtain faster than light travel. These hyper-intelligent beings, for some baffling reason that us puny humans cannot comprehend have decided to leave graffiti in our wheat fields - but mainly the wheat fields in the vicinity of British pubs. This graffiti must be a message either for their other ships - since ironically they have no other way to communicate a location such as GPS, or it's a message to humans because for some unexplainable reason they don't want to land publically and say "hi". Perhaps these super dooper advanced beings are just doing some sort of "mouse in a maze" thing to humans because they love us so much.

You know, because humans are too stupid to figure out how to make patterns in wheat. Makes perfect sense to me.

posted on Jul, 29 2010 @ 04:30 PM
link   
i have a small confession to make, about 5 years ago i had a plan in place to make my own, however i didnt but only because their was a pather in the area where i planned to make it,thankfully my views on the whole subject have changed since then, so much so that i think insyead of going into the field after these goverment employees just set fire to the field and maybe anyone else with ideas of making fake circle may just have a re-think.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join