It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BREAKING: Hoaxers Caught Making Crop Circle 7/28/10

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 29 2010 @ 01:55 AM
link   
Or maybe just maybe the people they saw were aliens maybe aliens dont have the technology to do it from their space crafts maybe they beam down and go around fields with a wooden board and rope and make them theirselfs! then they beam back on their ship lol for all we know maybe earth is just a billboard and the crop circle messages are "buy new and improved space cola" LOL but in all seriousness yeah they are fakers and i wouldnt even call it art what they do its vandalism unless they have permission in that case the people who gave it are just adding to the problem and hysteria people get and not to mention the people obsessed with cropcircles and think they are made by aliens.

posted on Jul, 29 2010 @ 03:07 AM
link   
I can't wait for the pics and the detailed account, it could still go either way

posted on Jul, 29 2010 @ 04:34 AM
link   
reply to post by Julie Washington

I have three heads. But without any proof it's hard to believe me.
This is a claim, where is the meat 'n potatoes then? We all know it's probably human intervention, but you can't just SAY it. Not you Julie, the fb page. They have NO solid proof. Just more words..

posted on Jul, 29 2010 @ 04:40 AM
link   
They are all made by hoaxers!

posted on Jul, 29 2010 @ 05:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by gem_man
They are all made by hoaxers!

What a worthy post, it must have taken you all of a couple of seconds to leave that
of ocurse you have done your research I take it in order to come to that conclusion. Mowing Devil

In regards to the OT good, I hope they have caught them and can prove without a shadow of doubt that they created them and perhaps then they can explain how they create such wonderful geometric patterns in such a short space of time.

posted on Jul, 29 2010 @ 05:57 AM
link   
I wouldn't be surprised if there is a camera crew in tow. Probably another documentary being made on 'how to make a crop circle'.

Watch it soon on national geographic or maybe Channel4 documentaries.

posted on Jul, 29 2010 @ 06:14 AM
link   
Now are we sure those seen weren't Aliens made to look like human hoaxers? I find this far more likely as we all know no human being is capable of ever making a crop circle. It had to be Aliens disguised as humans, it's the only logical outcome.

posted on Jul, 29 2010 @ 08:33 AM
link   
Were they able to bend the stalks without breaking it? Were they able to produce some reading in the Geiger counter at the scene of the crop circles? The original circle makers can do it.

posted on Jul, 29 2010 @ 08:34 AM
link   
reply to post by wavemaker

are you sure or is it just part of the mythos that has become fact , in d=fact straw quite happikly recovers after bending anyway.It is what happens in strong wind and rain.As for radiation, the evidence provided was prooved false decades ago , Inability to set and read a scale on a counter....

[edit on 29-7-2010 by gambon]

posted on Jul, 29 2010 @ 08:42 AM
link   
I wonder how long it takes a human circlemaker to make something elaborate like this. Looks like it would have to be done by hand, and in the dark. Looks time-consuming.

How long is the circlemaking window of opportunity during the night? Four or five hours or so?

[edit on 29-7-2010 by Student X]

posted on Jul, 29 2010 @ 08:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by Faiol
KILL THEM ALL!@!!!#%
¨
they should be arrested

I hope they catch these people ... it would make my day

to be a hoaxer must be something very empty, I mean, u need to be a total loser to not have anything useful to do

You are wrong. Making crop circles is just a bit of fun many rural folks enjoy participating in. Often the decision to make any one particular circle is done after a night of heavy drinking. all you need is a plank of wood with rope attached and another piece of rope/string.

Making crop circles is art and as such is no different than graffiti. And look what happened with Banksy. He now gets paid hundreds of thousands of pounds/dollars for commissions. Most farmers don't like crop circles because of the amount of crops that are destroyed during and after their creation. This is why some farmers leave collection barrels to recoup some of these losses. Therefore it is understandable that the circle makers don't own up as they could be done for trespass and criminal damage.

Long live the circle makers, if only for the lolz

posted on Jul, 29 2010 @ 09:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by PsykoOps
They're tresspassing and destroying property. Art or no art, they're criminals. I've never heard of a 'deal' with the farmer but have heard outrage by farmers that their crops have been destroyed.

Something I've always wondered...

Do crop circles occur more frequently in patches of MONSANTO corn?

Perhaps then, we should cheer them on! Personally, I'm always stoked to hear of locals burning GM fields!

Hatians Refuse GM Corn

Sri Oracle

[edit on 29-7-2010 by Sri Oracle]

posted on Jul, 29 2010 @ 10:03 AM
link   
Hopefully, they took great pics of the planks

It's revolutionary, a lifetime achievement, they caught crop circle makers ! But they're not rushing to show the pics, no no no, they're keeping a cool head like true heroes.

posted on Jul, 29 2010 @ 10:04 AM
link   
reply to post by Sri Oracle

Do crop circles occur more frequently in patches of MONSANTO corn?

AFAIK, most of these artwork designs are prepared in fields that are most conducive to successful results....wheat, and other types of grain crops.

I would think that corn plants, the stalks, are far too tough for the human artists to successfully manipulate, and fool the gullible so handily.

SO...for those "believers", I still am waiting for some OTHER type of crop being used to make these "circles"....something far more convincing of off-world activity, by using far more difficult materials.

So far, no dice......

posted on Jul, 29 2010 @ 10:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by Phage
Hoaxers?

Unless the artists actually claim that their work is not manmade they are not hoaxers. They're just doing what they do.

[edit on 7/28/2010 by Phage]

Sorry Phage but i disagree, they are causing problems up and down the country and making OTHER people look like fools.

posted on Jul, 29 2010 @ 10:13 AM
link   
reply to post by spookfish

If people truly are making all of these crop circles, they are not a bunch of drunks with boards, this is a major operation.

These Crop circles found a week or two ago

I'm still not convinced that all of these are made by people, most are probably, but there are a few that just cannot be done within 4 to 5 hours. Its also been documented that higher levels of radiation have been found in some of these complex crop circles.

posted on Jul, 29 2010 @ 10:18 AM
link   
reply to post by Faiol

Kill them all?
geeez.
More pathetic than being a "hoaxer" is being an empty headed "believer", a sucker if you will.
People that make crop circles aren't hoaxers, they could be considered artists since they aren't making claims about aliens.
Anyone with any sense knows that humans are the ones making circles, only the gullible and stubbornly dogmatic still think it's aliens.

posted on Jul, 29 2010 @ 10:19 AM
link   
I cant wait to see how crap'y they are, which should show you the big differance between man crap cc's an the great an beautiful ones..

posted on Jul, 29 2010 @ 11:15 AM
link   
Damn!

Those 2 guys make this job from 17th Century!!

The same "Time Travellers Crop Circles Hoaxers"!!!

posted on Jul, 29 2010 @ 11:28 AM
link   
Update:

"We'll post a story about this on www.cropcirclewisdom.com... by this weekend."

Crop Circle Facebook Page

Well it looks like we are going to have to wait a day or so for the full report and photos. After being up all night, they evidentily need to sleep and eat!

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join