It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BREAKING: Hoaxers Caught Making Crop Circle 7/28/10

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 28 2010 @ 10:30 PM
link   
reply to post by PsykoOps

There will be limited seats on the coach so please book early! Visit two-three crop circles; transport, guides and payments to farmers are included in the price. Transport will be an air-conditioned coach with WC. Also included in the ticket price is a buffet lunch served at Coronation Hall, Alton Barnes.

www.temporarytemples.co.uk...

So maybe they are hoaxers after all. And the farmers are in on it.

posted on Jul, 28 2010 @ 10:30 PM
link   
In a perfect world, these people would be saying their last words in front of a lot of people with pitchforks and torches.

A taser would do, in the meantime!!!

posted on Jul, 28 2010 @ 10:32 PM
link   
reply to post by gambon

Thanks for the time check. I was off a bit.

posted on Jul, 28 2010 @ 10:36 PM
link   
That's gonna throw a spanner in the works for the upcoming crop circle confrerence!

I wonder how much damage these vigilantes will create by chasing after these 'hoaxers'

hypocritical morons.

posted on Jul, 28 2010 @ 10:44 PM
link   
It would be interesting if these folk get to finish their circle, then it can be compared to those that are claimed by "experts" to be the work of E.T's.
I'm sure any visitors to Earth have other and easier to understand methods of communication with us. Pesonally I enjoy crop circles for what they are, beautiful artistic works created in fields of by some very skilled people.

posted on Jul, 28 2010 @ 10:44 PM
link   
Latest update:

"Sounds like its all calmed down in East Field. Two foreign tourists saw 2 makers running out of the field. Documentary film maker is on his way down to the field now to document the event. Lets now wait and see what happens next. Pilots and photographers alerted so sit back and see what comes in. Nite Nite .time to sleep .Andrew"

posted on Jul, 28 2010 @ 10:52 PM
link   
It's funny, after the last one posted here, I concentrated on manifesting an in-progress event witnessed. I hope people are observing and allowing completion rather than interfering. Really, events should have been recorded on camera and not released until an assessment was made by those that believe ET is responsible. It sounds like it's going down in the less controlled way than I had hoped. Maybe next time.

[edit on 7/28/2010 by EnlightenUp]

posted on Jul, 28 2010 @ 10:54 PM
link   
reply to post by EnlightenUp

why should they have let them complete it? so that people can twist/ claim it wasnt them and the circle is from aliens really..

posted on Jul, 28 2010 @ 10:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

Phage ,.. what are you doing up so late,..?
I am sure there are more that one group of cc makers

posted on Jul, 28 2010 @ 10:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by gambon
reply to post by EnlightenUp

why should they have let them complete it? so that people can twist/ claim it wasnt them and the circle is from aliens really..

Let it be completed and assessed, then the documention of the formation (or construction) released. Catch 'em in the act. I think it would be great to have a possibly-considered-"genuine" formation be debunked so decisively. There's no need to expose the makers themselves.

Any other suggestions to bring sanity back?

Am I misunderstanding what's going on? Anyway, it probably wouldn't make any difference and this all a hoaxed hoax?

[edit on 7/28/2010 by EnlightenUp]

posted on Jul, 28 2010 @ 10:59 PM
link   
well its daybreak here , pics should be up soon, I would have though...

posted on Jul, 28 2010 @ 11:35 PM
link   
The photos will not be released. This story is put out there just to put some doubt into the makers of the crop circles. No way they'll be stupid enough to release the photos, so that we can compare them.

This actually confirms the validity of the crop circles to me. I mean, you're going to tell me that people would be willing to consistently break the law or asking for permission from landlords to make something as irrelevant as crop circles? That does not pass common sense test.

Either the owner of the land, or the E.Ts made them.

posted on Jul, 28 2010 @ 11:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Phage
reply to post by Unity_99

And it's ok for non-humans to destroy mere humans' property without permission?

Heh.

As long as we can glean some sort of message about how we are all screwed up or about to die...unfortunately yes.

- Lee

posted on Jul, 28 2010 @ 11:44 PM
link   

I hope my crop circle tea is real ...

posted on Jul, 28 2010 @ 11:46 PM
link   
my feeling is telling me that its the Exploding Venus CC ...cant wait to see the pictures

posted on Jul, 28 2010 @ 11:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Atlantican

Seriously? In your perfect world someone gets killed for vandalism and trespassing? Seems a bit harsh to me.

posted on Jul, 29 2010 @ 12:59 AM
link   
Well I for one enjoy seeing these designs. I do hope however that the designs do not permanently damage any crops. That would be quite unfortunate. I could see the farmers getting involved though. This would make them quite a bit of money and I am sure they could use it.

posted on Jul, 29 2010 @ 01:18 AM
link   
Wow..

Somebody saw 2 guys running out of a field.

Now explain to me the part where 2 guys make huge, complex and geometrical shapes into crop fields

posted on Jul, 29 2010 @ 01:28 AM
link   
often imitated, never duplicated. this proves nothing, an artist rendition of the mona lisa does not make it THE mona lisa. doesn' mean i put any weight into crop circles but its just my logic behind this case.

posted on Jul, 29 2010 @ 01:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by Chadwickus
That's gonna throw a spanner in the works for the upcoming crop circle confrerence!

Makes me wonder if that's why they were conveniently caught out.

Would love to see the pics of this. The man made ones always look crappy.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join