It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What�s the argument for..?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 17 2004 @ 06:57 PM
link   
Aliens existing if the governments have kind of come clean about the UFO's being created by us. And if these UFO's are truly ours then would you say they were capable of intergalactic flight? It does kind of bring a downer on the whole thing if you ask me, and makes government even more intolerable as they keep this secret from us. For our own good I suppose.

posted on Jun, 17 2004 @ 08:18 PM
link   
Your sign is hilarious.

posted on Jun, 17 2004 @ 08:42 PM
link   
In all seriousness...

The Zetan-aliens (AKA the Anunnaki) had star-travel capability hundreds of thousands of years ago.

At present, some of us have it now.

Lockheed Aircraft, who was the same company that was responsible for developing various fighter planes and even the Stealth bomber, used to have a CEO by the name of Ben Rich. Months before he died he stated in front of fifteen people that the military already had interstellar flight capability.

So yes, some of us can even now venture to other solar systems. But unless or until the government is forced into exposing that technology, it will remain an official secret and an unofficial reality.

Barring an insurrection which would probably go badly (as it is not like the old days when the government had no better weapons than common civilians � they�d slaughter us), we will likely not be privy to the goings on of covert star treks within black projects until our spirits can see the truth after we transition into the Light.

posted on Jun, 17 2004 @ 11:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Paul_Richard
Lockheed Aircraft, who was the same company that was responsible for developing various fighter planes and even the Stealth bomber, used to have a CEO by the name of Ben Rich. Months before he died he stated in front of fifteen people that the military already had interstellar flight capability.

Thats an interesting fact. Any idea on how he died? It already sounds suspect in my mind. Also, do you know where he made that statement? Thanks

edit my poor spelling

[edit on 6-17-2004 by William One Sac]

posted on Jun, 18 2004 @ 12:00 AM
link   
Ben Rich huh? Sure you didn't miss an 'e' in there anywhere? With a name like Ben Rich, I have doubts about the validity of that story.

posted on Jun, 18 2004 @ 05:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by William One Sac

Thats an interesting fact. Any idea on how he died? It already sounds suspect in my mind. Also, do you know where he made that statement? Thanks

edit my poor spelling

[edit on 6-17-2004 by William One Sac]

How Ben Rich died and where he made that particular statement are not mentioned in the book where I referenced the information (pages 337-338):

Flying Saucers 101, Everything you ever wanted to know about unidentified flying objects... by Harold E. Burt
Copyright 2000

It is published by the same people that put out UFO Magazine.

posted on Jun, 18 2004 @ 05:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheBorg
Ben Rich huh? Sure you didn't miss an 'e' in there anywhere? With a name like Ben Rich, I have doubts about the validity of that story.

Of course you do. *L*

You are one of those people that would only be convinced of the existence of aliens by being forced into it, like being dragged out of bed in the middle of the night by them. No amount of testimonial evidence from credible people makes any difference to you. But that is exactly what there is an abundance -- if you do the research.

posted on Jun, 18 2004 @ 06:28 AM
link   
Here's another brief quote from the aforementioned book (page 326):

"We already have the technology to move among the stars. What a shame it is that such breakthroughs are being hidden from humanity."

Ben Rich
former head of Lockhead Aircraft (as told to Jan C. Harzan) MUFON California state section director.

Copyright laws prevent me from using extensive quotes.

To all interested, I suggest purchasing the book:

1-888-UFO-6242

posted on Jun, 18 2004 @ 06:47 AM
link   
I live in the Uk and was watching a documentary about UFOs a few nights ago. In the show there was an American who either worked or knew someone who worked at somewhere called Skunkworks (not too sure on the name) and he said that the US had technology 50 years ahead of what the public knows about.

Any thoughts?

posted on Jun, 18 2004 @ 07:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by Eddie999
I live in the Uk and was watching a documentary about UFOs a few nights ago. In the show there was an American who either worked or knew someone who worked at somewhere called Skunkworks (not too sure on the name) and he said that the US had technology 50 years ahead of what the public knows about.

Any thoughts?

I don't doubt this one bit. When new aircraft are release we are wmazed at what it can do but the design started many years before.

posted on Jun, 18 2004 @ 06:50 PM
link   
Eddie999, it was Jim Goodall the curator at the museum of flight in Seattle, who said his good friend Ben R Rich who replaced Kelly Johnson at the Lockheed skunk works said to him 10 days before he died "Jim we have things out in the desert that are 50 years beyond what you can comprehend."

There seems to be enough evidence from the right kind of sources to suggest that UFO's are from Earth. Although it doesn�t mean I don�t believe in aliens anymore.

join