It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Just what we do NOT need!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 28 2010 @ 07:26 PM
link   
So I was browsing YouTube today and found this video. With all the "how to fake a UFO" videos out there it's no wonder no one believes anyone any more. I wish the hoaxers would stop muddying the waters!

Mystery Hunters: How to Make a Fake UFO Video

posted on Jul, 28 2010 @ 07:30 PM
link   
Actually, I like it. I understand your point (title) but the more educate we are, the more easy it get (to maybe find real video).

nice job.

[edit on 28-7-2010 by korats]

posted on Jul, 28 2010 @ 07:37 PM
link   
reply to post by korats

I agree with you to a point, but it means we have to wade through more and more fakes. I'd rather they (hoaxers) didn't know how to make a fake video so that we didn't need hip waders to get to the good ones, ya know what I mean?

posted on Jul, 28 2010 @ 07:57 PM
link   
reply to post by SeenMyShare

ughh now we are going to be flooded with teenagers who just want alittle attention and adults who really have no lives and just want some giggles...how about we just say forget all youtube videos of ufos untill one lands on the white house lawn and its on CNN...but then itd just be our luck and at the end of the segment its APRIL FOOLS! LOL

posted on Jul, 28 2010 @ 07:59 PM
link   
I say they're all fakes or mistakes, period, with what I believe about reality unconnected to that judgement.

posted on Jul, 28 2010 @ 08:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by SeenMyShare
...but it means we have to wade through more and more fakes.

More and more? Do you have any stats on the ratio of hoaxed photographs to genuine photographs today versus past eras?

posted on Jul, 28 2010 @ 08:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by EnlightenUp
I say they're all fakes or mistakes, period, with what I believe about reality unconnected to that judgement.

Then I wonder why you have this nickname.. or do I ?
Thinking all is bad or all is good is the same imo. Some are true that's a fack too. (un id )

posted on Jul, 28 2010 @ 08:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by korats

Originally posted by EnlightenUp

Then I wonder why you have this nickname.. or do I ?
Thinking all is bad or all is good is the same imo. Some are true that's a fack too. (un id )

You are saying my name is ironic because I lack an acute credulity?

Edit: Post post spell check post edit.

[edit on 7/28/2010 by EnlightenUp]

posted on Jul, 28 2010 @ 08:33 PM
link   
reply to post by SeenMyShare

Oh this is just great...I'm already being told that all we see are stupid lights...

This video helps...yep, helps a lot !

* walks out of this thread feeling depressed for some reason...*

new topics

top topics

join