It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Misleading Thread Titles

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 28 2010 @ 07:12 PM
link   
Quick friendly reminder for members to abide by.

Terms And Conditions

1). Posting: You will not post any material that is knowingly false, misleading, or
inaccurate. You will not solicit personal information from any member. You will not use
information gathered form this website to harass, abuse or harm other people.

A false quotes is an inaccurate quote.

Here is some more info: Misleading Thread Titles

Thanks

posted on Jul, 28 2010 @ 07:54 PM
link   
reply to post by keepureye2thesky

I'm glad someone posted this. I am getting a little annoyed at some of the members and their need to make their title into something it's not just to get people to read it and THEN they explain why they made the title that way and it is always to get more attention. I have come to realize if a title is too good to be true then it probably is. I would post links to these threads but because of T&C I can't just put a member out there like that.

Another thing I wish people would STOP doing is asking for stars and flags. Does it really matter? Do you need that much reassurance that someone read your thread. I read threads all day that I never star or flag, just because there aren't a ton of flags, star or comments it doesnt mean it isnt getting read. Isnt there somewhere on the site that tells how many times a thread has been viewed? I dont know if I saw this on here or another site.

posted on Jul, 28 2010 @ 08:59 PM
link   

new topics

join