It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Webbot <- how many life this dude have?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 28 2010 @ 07:09 PM
link   
Hi,

Okay from start, I must say that I'm not a fan of Cliff High at all, but I respect the guy for the time and efforts he put in his work. That said, I ask you this:

In your profesionnal life, how many time have you been (or allow to someone) the benefit of the doudt? (or change to be wrong).

I don't get it. I don't want to start a debate over webbot per say, I am just wondering if I'm the only one who aee his scores and realise that his method are NOT working. Execpt for what .. some pourcentage.

I dunno, I'v paid one time 10$ for his report. Red it out of curiousity (that's why since then, I respect him). But.. nada happen. Ppl, a couple in mind, put him on mic over and over, allowing him air time.

I just don't get it why.

posted on Jul, 28 2010 @ 07:13 PM
link   
As for PB oild crisis. .. Check youtube and search BP and Webbot, you will get quotation from his report about " ocean never being the same " ..and just listen to the quote and makes your own mind.

(example of interpretation, not his report)
.. it's like kleenex, weather, spark. Meaning: either a boost in natality (power shortage, or bad weather keeping ppl inside and making love or not, or having a sickness) et cetc. Words can be like numbers when it come to interpretation.

So back to Why ppl like webbot so much with it's failure restulat being as worst as your howmtown newspaper horoscope guy.
[edit on 28-7-2010 by korats]

[edit on 28-7-2010 by korats]

posted on Jul, 28 2010 @ 07:15 PM
link   
he takes about people favert thing Them selfs .
thats all his program is rigged to do as well.
but in taht case its ore selfs and every one wants to know that .
on a more scers note if you ever have some who you love dearly even a dog
what would you be willing to pay to have one last chance to talk with them after they die?
and if some one could tell you to NOT take that turn or you will die what would you pay for that info?
its that thought that feeds these people .

new topics

join