It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Graham: Prosecute WikiLeaks

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 29 2010 @ 05:16 PM
link   
Well, if the US wants to take Wikileaks to court, more power to them.

Assange is not aware that there will be legal challenges, and he has stated in several interviews that he has successfully defended in court in the past. He just needs to watch out that they dont hold him indefinitely in some prison somewhere to avoid his having his day in court.

It amuses me no end to see these criminals so indignant that the truth about them is being exposed.

Now all that remains to be seen is whether or not the public around the world agrees that these criminals should have the right to remove more of our freedoms to prevent us ever finding out again what rats they are.

Here in the US, its hard to tell, there are quite a few who seem to feel we dont have a right to know when our government is funding both sides of a war.

posted on Jul, 29 2010 @ 05:23 PM
link   
Graham forgot to add, "and Clinton, the CIA and FBI agents and hired outside agents and partners for committing for the Oklahoma bombing and covering it up, Bush, Cheney, BP, Haliburton, Giuliani, the head of the CIA during the 9/11 bombing, everyone who covered up the 9/11 inside-job evidence, Tony Blair, whoever it was that bombed Fallujah with white phosphorus and approved of the use of radioactive bullets and missiles, especially whoever allowed it to remain, and every CIA agent who had a hand in warring against other countries for having an unapproved-of-by-the-U.S.-government government, companies that have sold mercury laced vaccines, vaccines that often killed, companies that put fluoride in public drinking water, dentists who put fluoride in your mouth, companies that put fluoride in your toothpaste, companies that pollute the air with mercury, companies that dumb toxic waste into unapproved of areas, companies that sell drugs that make you suicidal like Prozac, companies that sell aspartame and hydrogenated foods, companies that sell products made of BPA, and companies that sell you GMO foods they know cause health problems.

Hypocritical accusers, ugh.

[edit on 29-7-2010 by MermaidWatcher]

posted on Jul, 29 2010 @ 05:53 PM
link   
ya know
I highly doubt there would be ANY wars
at all if the congressmen had to fight
the battle themselves.

Give Lindsay Graham an M-16 and send
his ar$e to Afghanistan and he would crap
in his pants.

He's a farking whimp. His political career
is over. He's gonna lose his seat and
he knows it, that's why he is the mouth
piece for this DC stance cuz he's expendable
politically.

I will be so glad when the Revolution comes
and gets rid of all this scum. The whole corrupted
Fed Gov bureaucracy makes me sick to my stomach.

We need a change and we need it NOW
before another US Soldier or Marine dies
in Afgh or Iraq. They are wars based on lies
and look at the videos ... they are STILL lying.

The gig is up !!!!

new topics

<< 1   >>

join