It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Resolution Green-Lighting Israeli Strikes on Iran Introduced by House Republicans

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 29 2010 @ 10:57 PM
link   
NO, GLEN BECK YOU APPOIGISE TO OUR SODIERS, I WILL NOT LET THIS GO

posted on Jul, 29 2010 @ 11:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by CanadianDream420

I hope you Americans write your congressman/senate er whatever you have down there to OPPOSE this bill and show that the American people, and the world, do not want another war.

www.huffingtonpost.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

[edit on 28-7-2010 by CanadianDream420]

Do you think 100 million Americans watch ATS? If this post was viewed by FOX news, maybe couple of million people see something.

Show this post in CBS, BBC, Al-Jazeera etc.

Possibilities out number impossibilities, only if humans didn't exist.

posted on Jul, 30 2010 @ 03:01 AM
link   
The thing that I find interesting, is that Iran, is the fourth largest oil producing country in the world (Data correct at time of publishing 2007). The third being the US.

CIA oil production statistics

Iran's oil reserves is even more interesting

Exactly why was it we invaded Iraq again ?

[edit on 30-7-2010 by Red_xi]

[edit on 30-7-2010 by Red_xi]

posted on Jul, 30 2010 @ 03:52 AM
link   
I keep coming back to the fact that this situation of proven carrier-group vulnerability in the relatively confined-space that is the Persian Gulf. "Proven how" you ask?

16 American warships at the bottom of Persion Gulf-- the media won't tell you that the Pentagon already proved this to play out:

"The Bush administation has covered up and ignored dissenting Pentagon war games analysis that suggests an attack on Iran's nuclear or military facilities will lead directly to the annihilation of the Navy's Fifth Fleet now stationed in the Persian Gulf. Lt. General Paul Van Riper led a hypothetical Persian Gulf state in the 2002 Millennium Challenge wargames that resulted in the destruction of the Fifth Fleet. His experience and conclusions regarding the vulnerability of the Fifth Fleet to an assymetrical military conflict and the implications for a war against Iran have been ignored. Neoconservatives within the Bush administration are currently aggressively promoting a range of military actions against Iran that will culminate in it attacking the US Navy's Fifth Fleet with sophisticated cruise anti-ship missiles. They are ignoring Van Riper's experiences in the Millennium Challenge and how it applies to the current nuclear conflict with Iran.
by Michael E. Salla [1], M.A., Ph.D.
November 7, 2007

read full article : www.bbc.co.uk...

Can this be why the delay so far?

Do they want a devastating response to cause yet another 'Pearl Harbor' mass rage in support of all-out war?

Methinks mushroom clouds will be part of this mix. or maybe this is just mushroom-clouded thinking altogether?

posted on Jul, 30 2010 @ 06:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by brutalsun

Originally posted by BenIndaSun
They won't be satisfied until all Iranians look like this:

Some of those children suffer from Harlequin icythosis, a rare GENETIC disease that has nothing to do with outside factors. There are children here in the US that have this disease, one in particular has lived to the age of 18 SO FAR.
en.wikipedia.org...

I think unless there is undeniable proof that those birth defects ARE from DU, we should attribute most defects to other factors.

The fact that harlequin icythosis is a genetic disease supports the idea that depleted uranium is a contributing agent. DU, simply put, screws up your DNA. Read the names of the harlequin patients, they all sound Middle Eastern. I recommend you read the book, unless you live in the USA where it is censored.

Bottom line, we are not only killing "today" with bullets, bombs, and chemicals. We are creating generations of deformed humans. Most of the children are born to otherwise healthy mothers that were exposed to some of the toxins of war, DU being the one focused on by this doctor. It doesn't take much chemical to alter forever a developing fetus. Look at thalidomide and acutane.

posted on Jul, 30 2010 @ 07:15 AM
link   
Look at the dates too.

Ron Paul Affirms: Iran Attack Plan Has ‘Green Light’

The more things change, the more they stay the same, eh?

[edit on 7/30/2010 by ~Lucidity]

posted on Jul, 30 2010 @ 07:22 AM
link   
reply to post by ~Lucidity

That is theONLY man that deserves to be running this country.

End of Story.

I just read that report and was just dumb founded.

Mr. Paul is the only one in this nation that truly knows what is up.

He NEEDS, no, HAS TO run for President again. We are blind without this man running things.

posted on Jul, 30 2010 @ 10:36 AM
link   
Here we go again more war stuff, I woudnt want to go to war with Iran though
they have a very good army compared to that of Iraq or taliban. But that isnt the issue every country has their right to nuclear power, who are you/we to stop it.

posted on Jul, 30 2010 @ 09:16 PM
link   
It doesn't matter, Republicans or Democrats, they are all puppets. The ones who are really in charge, are the ones who own the money. The Banks, The Rothchilds, Roosovelts, Bildenburghs, etc.
For years the banks have been supporting both sides of all the wars, Just because they are a bloodthirsty, and power happy bunch. Why, you ask? Just because they can! & it is good for them cause the more money they loan to fund wars and other efforts the more control they have, in the long run. We are already deep in debt to the banks. Just look at our national debt. We are slaves to a dollar that is worth maybe 3cents right now. So let's make matters worse.

Only one thing can save us, My Lord Jesus will come back soon!

[edit on 30-7-2010 by lizzyhock]

posted on Jul, 31 2010 @ 11:41 AM
link   
Look!!

they're all.... dancing in Jerusalem - over this great increadably wonderful zionistically appealing news!!

Hey - lets all get up and dance, cos we're all "FRIENDS OF ISRAEL"

wOOhOOO...... thanks congress, for allowing Israel to start world war three. I hope that the russian grade of plutonium compares with ours!!....

posted on Jul, 31 2010 @ 11:45 PM
link   
Hasn't anyone on ATS taken a government or civics course, or even learbed basic research?

1. There is no Bill authorizing war pending in Congress(!); and none was sponsored by a majority of either Party.

A"Bill" is the first step to making law.

A"Resolution" is nothing more than a statement of opinion. Congress can "resolve" to honor peanut butter, Hermes scarves or vampires. It is meaningless, except to those who are easily moved.

This resolution isn't a bill. It doesn't mean that there will be a bill, or what any future bill would look like. All it does is help us get a sense of which legislators are opposed to Iranian threats or in support of Israel vis a vis Iran, and which aren't.

Originally posted by maybereal11
reply to post by Hudson

WTF are you blathering about. Did you not read my post? I linked to the actual legislation...

No, you did not.

Please go to the U.S. Congress bill-tracking site, instead of a HuffPo link. Search for "Gohmert" or H. Res. 1553 (in the 111th Congress).GovTrac k.org

Then apologize for being so rude.

what does the huffington post have to do with it? The bill is written by GOP Representitives?

HuffPo lured more libs into pro-Iranian posts by Abdi, a shill.

It is NOT a "bill."

And you keep talking about Democratic "control" of congress? Heard the word Fillibuster lately? Majority? Yes...1 senator in the senate.."Control"?..no, as the news shows with nearly every piece of legislation.

Cite ONE filibuster this session, please? Democrats control both Houses of Congress and the Executive Branch. They have 4 of 9 votes in the Jidicial Branch. The fact that their legislation is wildly unpopular is their own doing.

Ask any normal American.

I don't need you to agree with me in politics, but I would ask you to debate facts rather than nonsense.

Many would, if ATS members learned a little about government and basic research before they post trash as fact.

I don't care if Huffpost linked to the bill or if Rush Limbaugh did....it's a bill AND I LINKED TO THE ACTUAL BILL.

No, you didn't. You linked to an Iranian blogger's link. There is no "Bill."

You are trying freaky derailment implying that since the Huffpost talked about the bill...the bill doesn't exist.

"Freaky derailment" isn't necessary when ATS members post trash as fact.

Stop being an idiot...read the bill and find something productive to contribute to this thread.

Must you resort to name-calling, when you've been caught engaged in and demonstrated basic misinformation and deliberate deception?

deny ignorance

jw

top topics

<< 4  5  6   >>

join