It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hello from Ny!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 28 2010 @ 04:01 PM
link   
Friend of mine Christopher Corry (From Mary Knows Best on Syfy) me to this forum and Ive got to say... you all are -amazing-. Ive had my mind blown several times already. *laughs* Ill be sitting here for the next several hours reading!(Even though Iam supposed to be working).

Ive got a lot of friends who are into the paranormal and so forth, and I cant wait to tell them about this place.
Group of us have had several experiences in the Catskill mountain area, not to far from Stewart air force base. I cant wait to get into more detail with that later but... I've got to go back to making it look like Iam hard at work.

posted on Jul, 28 2010 @ 04:03 PM
link   
Welcome to ats!

I like that show, haha.

posted on Jul, 28 2010 @ 04:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Maelstrom1

Hi Maelstrom1, and welcome to the ATS community. For now, you can reply to any thread in any member forum you wish, as well as send & receive (PM's)Private Messages to Staff only.
Once you have achieved 20 posts, you will then be able to start your own threads and additionally send & receive messages to and from fellow ATS members.

Index of Important ATS Related Threads

Hey new members!! Come here if you need advice

Starting a New Thread ?... Look Here First

NEW! ATS Video Tutorials

Terms & Conditions Lite!

Terms & Conditions

Take your time and enjoy. If you have any questions just ask.

Sauron,
Moderator.

posted on Jul, 28 2010 @ 04:28 PM
link   
Welcome to ATS from ENY. Looking forward to your participation.

posted on Jul, 28 2010 @ 04:59 PM
link   
A fellow New Yorker
Now you have me waiting to hear about your experience. I gotta say that you mentioning that it occurred in the Catskills is interesting, can't wait to hear about it.

posted on Aug, 1 2010 @ 07:18 AM
link   
hello and welcome to the site

new topics

top topics

join