It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alien Abduction - A short film by Paul Vester

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 28 2010 @ 03:26 PM
link   
If you want to know what abductees experience during an abduction, this video is a REAL MUST SEE!
It is a beautiful mix of animation and witness accounts. A lust for the eye.
Those of you who've looked into this matter will recognize a lot of stuff and people.

Amazing that this video hasn't been discussed before here on ATS. I wanted to post this video quite some time ago but I couldn't find it on my hard drives, it's probably on one of those that crashed. I searched for it at Youtube but couldn't find it at the time. I just searched for it again and I finally found it. DO WATCH IT! It's really worth it!

posted on Jul, 28 2010 @ 05:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Regenstorm
If you want to know what abductees experience during an abduction, this video is a REAL MUST SEE!
snip

Your thread would benefit from the insertion of a word in your opening sentence, as follows: "If you want to know what abductees experience during an alleged abduction..."

Claims of alleged alien abductions are called anecdotes for no evidence is ever provided of their objective reality.

posted on Jul, 28 2010 @ 05:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by The Shrike

Claims of alleged alien abductions are called anecdotes for no evidence is ever provided of their objective reality.

A funny thing about when concepts, information and actual experiences get outside of the understanding, knowledge and most particularly, the boundries of some people's thinking, they start finding ways to deny, ignore or explain what is presented.

We believers shall assume that you totally reject each and all things related to UFOs and buy the government's explanation. That would place you high on the list of people commonly called "sheeple," but so it.

As you represent the the government's side of the issue, why bother with us? Surely, we are harmless to your world.

I could ask what you do believe in, but I really don't need to know because it won't be of any substance, and you will have not one shred of proof. (--See how your argument works in reverse?)

posted on Jul, 28 2010 @ 06:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Regenstorm

Though I think alien abduction is a psychological rather than tangible phenomenon, I enjoyed this video. The animation was very reminiscent of Ralph Bakshi's work on Lord of the Rings and Fire & Ice. The high strangeness aspects, so often left out by many researchers when recounting abductions, was a nice-touch.

[edit on 28-7-2010 by DoomsdayRex]

posted on Jul, 28 2010 @ 06:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Aliensun
A funny thing about when concepts, information and actual experiences get outside of the understanding, knowledge and most particularly, the boundries of some people's thinking, they start finding ways to deny, ignore or explain what is presented.

Much like your response to The Shrike's post.

We believers shall assume that you totally reject each and all things related to UFOs and buy the government's explanation.

What "government explanation"? There is no government explanation of the abduction phenomenon; unless you are classifying any explanation aside from aliens as the "government" explanation. Then one would have to question your thinking on that.

That would place you high on the list of people commonly called "sheeple," but so it.

Continuing the theme started in your opening paragraph...

As you represent the the government's side of the issue, why bother with us? Surely, we are harmless to your world.

No need to listen if someone disagrees, right? Just resort to Bulverism and dismissals.

I could ask what you do believe in, but I really don't need to know because it won't be of any substance, and you will have not one shred of proof. (--See how your argument works in reverse?)

It does not work in reverse. Holding irrational beliefs does not grant automatic validity to other irrational beliefs. Even if The Shrike were to believe in something outrageous and laughable, it would not make alien abductions any more a physical reality.

new topics

top topics

join