It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Multiple oil disasters, conflict, and conspiracy?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 28 2010 @ 03:22 PM
link   
We now must ask ourselves seriously: What is going on with all the oil-related disasters recently?

Let's try to connect the dots. We are ATS. That's what we do, right?

I've already seen this point brought up in other threads on specific disasters by numerous ATS posters, but there doesn't seem to be a single specific thread devoted to this "phenomenon," so I'm opening this one. This topic is speculation on whether or not all the recent oil disasters are connected. Is it a conspiracy? An act of war? Someting else entirely? If it is intentional, who is doing it, and for what aims?

Off the top of my head, in recent weeks and months so far, we've had large oil-related disasters in:

1. The Gulf of Mexico
2. China
2. Kalamazoo, USA
4. Michigan, USA
5. Japanese tanker fiasco off the coast of Hormuz (still unfolding).

There may be more; like I said, that's just off the top of my head.

And it seems to be accelerating. The last three all happened in the space of few days.

What is going on here?

posted on Jul, 28 2010 @ 03:30 PM
link   
hey do you also remember the time when all the sudden it was about earthquakes? and what about the Icelandic volcano and how every volcano in the world that rumbled started to get attention? now its the oil disaster, even a tiny little spill that wouldnt get coverage would be headline breaking news.

next it will be hurricanes and thats all you'd see for about a month and a half until the attention shifts to something else.

posted on Jul, 28 2010 @ 03:36 PM
link   
reply to post by RizeorDie

Well, you could be right, and I hope you are, but most of the events listed above have been larger than "tiny little oil spills." Let's hope its all an ugly coincidence and not the start of something horrible. But if something is going on, I want to know what it is.

posted on Jul, 28 2010 @ 03:50 PM
link   
I agree it's strange.
Like Rize posted, there could be the possibility that it's just what people are interested in, but I don't think that's the case. I think it speaks more to the fact that the global propaganda/ social engineers (aka news media) are being centralized and globally tailored to a specific global agenda.

To what end? Maybe as a pretext for a sudden oil price spike?

Edit to add
yeah, it should have risen after the Deepwater fiasco, but it didn't. That should say something right there.

[edit on 28-7-2010 by jcrash]

posted on Jul, 28 2010 @ 06:21 PM
link   
Perhaps theres a new technology about to come out in direct competition to oil?
The disasters have surely put a bad taste in everyones mouth when they think of oil use as a fuel, and what its costing the ecology.
The rush to switch, and the desire for change would be sharply accellerated, and even if the new tech was not really that much more workable, it would still sell if it were cleaner in the public eyes.
Its possible the underworld have also taken a page from the wall street boys and they too have investments in such things a cleanup and wasste disposal companies...
Smal ltrouble for a criminal to cause a spill or accident, in order to benefit one of the bosses legit subsidiaries....?
One thing wed do well to keep in mind is that it is not just the transportation that depends on oil, but mega percent of all industrial processes, plastics, and most of our vaunted infotech.

top topics

join