It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mystery as 'ghost' appears in two photos from Edinburgh tours

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 28 2010 @ 02:47 PM
link   

Staff at one of Edinburgh’s spookiest tourist attractions have been left mystified after a ghostly figure showed up in the photographs of two separate tourists.

Bosses at Mary King’s Close say the blond haired woman who appeared in images from two different tours was definitely not a customer.

Both photos appear to show one person more than expected and staff believe that on close inspection, the ghostly figure appears to be the same woman.

news.stv.tv...

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/6adfcb36d31c.jpg[/atsimg]

Well, if it is not a customer, how about a member of staff?

They say that they have looked closely at the images and are having a hard time trying to establish what is going on exactly.

They hope that members of the public who visit in the future will report anything unusual captured in their photos.

I would hope that something paranormal has been captured, but this does seem a bit of a publicity stunt, which we have seen a lot of recently. Yet, there is always just a tad bit of room for 'actual fact' in some cases and as this one is not immediately an eye opening fake, one can only wonder....

posted on Jul, 28 2010 @ 04:25 PM
link   
Taken from the article:

“We’ve long been associated with supernatural and unexplained stories. We’ve had sightings of dark shadowy figures who lurk in the myriad of passageways, rooms and corners of the Closes, and reports of lots of strange noises – these images seem to give us even more evidence.

Interesting. These are odd pictures anyway. They all look like ghosts.

Having said that, "she" doesn't look any more ghostly than the rest of them, but the circumstances are certainly odd.

They are going to take more photos late at night to see if they can get "her" to show up again.

I hope you, OP, will stay on top of this and let us know what happens.

posted on Jul, 28 2010 @ 05:53 PM
link   
My mother is going there in a few weeks and is quite sensitive to the spooks, although this is screaming publicity stunt. I'll try to remind her to take pictures.

Why do they need to extend opening hours to get to the bottom of this if they are supposedly famed for being a bit paranormal?

new topics

join