It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Yuri Bezmenov ex KGB Psycological Warfare Techniques. Subversion & Control of Western Society 2/7

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 28 2010 @ 02:30 PM
link   
I thought this video was very interesting, I started watching part 2 of 7 to start and now I am going to watch the whole thing from start to finish. While watching it I am asking myself : Is this being done today in this country? I am starting to believe it just might be. You only need to watch a couple mins. to get interested. Tell me what you think about it.

Here's the part 2 link : www.youtube.com...

If you want to start from the beginning here is a link to part 1 :
www.youtube.com...

Here is the google link page you can use to scroll down to find the different parts. Within this page there is a section with : Alex Jones Interview with Alan Watt Discusses The "Psychological Warfare" Being Wag...
Which I will be looking at also.

Google Link to entire parts : www.youtube.com...

Here is hard to find part 3????? : www.youtube.com...

[edit on 28-7-2010 by ShadowRamesses]

posted on Jul, 28 2010 @ 03:26 PM
link   
reply to post by ShadowRamesses

Amazingly, these are the very tactics that have been adopted by the "progressives", which isn't surprising, as progressivism is the new phrase for marxism. It's interesting to here them discussed from a kgb operative thirty years back. This is a great series to show your kids, your relatives and your congressman. As an affiliate of various marxist organizations, these are the kind of tactics Obama taught at acorn and to other groups. Our government is an elaborate hoax.

posted on Jul, 28 2010 @ 03:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by astrogolf
reply to post by ShadowRamesses

Amazingly, these are the very tactics that have been adopted by the "progressives", which isn't surprising, as progressivism is the new phrase for marxism. It's interesting to here them discussed from a kgb operative thirty years back. This is a great series to show your kids, your relatives and your congressman. As an affiliate of various marxist organizations, these are the kind of tactics Obama taught at acorn and to other groups. Our government is an elaborate hoax.

It's amazing I'm still watching it, on part three now.

People are not equal ! This is a pretty funny part at 8:00 mins. into part 3 had to watch it several times

Part 3 Link : www.youtube.com...

posted on Jul, 28 2010 @ 04:08 PM
link   
As I was watching this video I noticed a a post in the comment section which I believe rings true to this day.

Quote : RaiderRedSixBravo
11 months ago 15
"this man is talking about today and he has outlined the path by which we have arrived here."

posted on Dec, 24 2010 @ 03:27 PM
link   
Bezmenov says truths, obviously. As did other defected spies. Lunev gives details of what the first strike will be (suitcases). Suvorov is another source if you are interested why Hitler came to power in Stalin's view, how Stalin would start the war first etc.

However, we should ask ourselves why that information is made public then? Defected spy? Or last warning?

There are other sources that we should not ignore. Including sources who show the other side of the coin. Thus, CIA published officially an assessment some 12 years ago how Siberia is too large for Russia and should be divided into 6 to satisfy more countries, incl. USA. Then Putin who was just raised to power (forgot if PM or already president) who offered Russia to enter NATO, was very very angry at that CIA plan. The best way to create an enemy.

We should ask the question if there wasn't the period after the Cold War of a relatively peace, then what? If it wasn't Gorbachev's perestroika, all of that wouldn't be possible, and we would have 60 000 soviet nukes towards 25 000 US, plus 20 years more advanced space based lasers. So I agree with the observations the ex-spy makes about USA, but don't understand or don't agree with his agenda, or his way out of the situation. Because the facts in the world are showing an USA that is not as peaceful and democratic, rather a USA that is invading country after country and positioning missiles next to Russian borders. Well, what are expected the Russians to do? To surrender and disintegrate their country, installing a puppet government, and giving resource rich Siberia to USA for the right to live on the planet?

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 01:32 AM
link   
USA is now USSR

Yuri Bezmenov is people's hero

top topics

join