It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A call to all Good Samaritans out there!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 28 2010 @ 02:13 PM
link   
Hello everyone,

My name is Andrew and I run a library in Anchorage (Alaska). It so happens that a group of ten women (20-25 yo) visits the library from time to time, mostly to talk about random stuff. Anyway, somehow they've gotten their hands on the Conspiracy Chicks material and it caught their attention. They want to know more about conspiracies and new world order in general. They're not bimbos (wouldn't even bother if I thought that, though they're all blonde, talk about irony).

Here's my small request: if you happen to have a list of conspiracy/nwo-related topics 'for beginners' I'd appreciate if you could send me your ideas via u2u.

If possible, go easy on the girls, I know I'll be crucified for this but from my experience women are more conditioned and it's more difficult to get through to them (even if they're intelligent). No blood and guts if possible, too.

Thanks in advance,
Andrew

posted on Jul, 28 2010 @ 02:15 PM
link   
reply to post by InspectorGadget

Hi InspectorGadget, and welcome to the ATS community. For now, you can reply to any thread in any member forum you wish, as well as send & receive (PM's)Private Messages to Staff only.
Once you have achieved 20 posts, you will then be able to start your own threads and additionally send & receive messages to and from fellow ATS members.

Index of Important ATS Related Threads

Hey new members!! Come here if you need advice

Starting a New Thread ?... Look Here First

NEW! ATS Video Tutorials

Terms & Conditions Lite!

Terms & Conditions

Take your time and enjoy. If you have any questions just ask.

Sauron,
Moderator.

posted on Jul, 28 2010 @ 02:24 PM
link   

Welcome aboard!

May your stay here be as enlightening as it is entertaining.

You asked for a good thread, this isnt mine so its not shameless self promotion, but if you or your friends have the time and the attention span to handle I suggest digging into this one:

All Roads Lead to Rome

www.abovetopsecret.com...

I found it very enjoyable.

~meathead

posted on Jul, 28 2010 @ 02:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by InspectorGadget
Hello everyone,

My name is Andrew and I run a library in Anchorage (Alaska). It so happens that a group of ten women (20-25 yo) visits the library from time to time, mostly to talk about random stuff. Anyway, somehow they've gotten their hands on the Conspiracy Chicks material and it caught their attention. They want to know more about conspiracies and new world order in general. They're not bimbos (wouldn't even bother if I thought that, though they're all blonde, talk about irony).

Here's my small request: if you happen to have a list of conspiracy/nwo-related topics 'for beginners' I'd appreciate if you could send me your ideas via u2u.

If possible, go easy on the girls, I know I'll be crucified for this but from my experience women are more conditioned and it's more difficult to get through to them (even if they're intelligent). No blood and guts if possible, too.

Thanks in advance,
Andrew

ill come up with something man and send you stuff later.good thread.about women,i agree.i don't blame them,they're bombarded with messages how to be a cute a** all the time so its bound to have impact on their minds.but hey,they wanna learn more.

good girls

posted on Jul, 28 2010 @ 03:27 PM
link   

Hi Andrew and Welcome to ATS,

I'm relatively new but have visited this site for years. I'll be glad to give you some good starting points but, first I have to say one thing.

Shame, Shame, Shame...I am a blue eyed, blonde haired female (your typical bimbo right?)

The only thing I am finding difficult is trying to convince my equally intelligent husband that the world is not what it seems and that he should try to open his eyes a mind a little bit more.

Talk about being conditioned and difficult to get through to....Although I must say he is taking baby steps.

So, I certainly won't crucify you but, I do think that a wag of the finger is in an appropriate punishment. Oh, heck, all throw in a few "tskks tskkks" for good measure.

Now, moving along....My interest was piqued when I stumbled upon information about the Bohemian Grove. I think that would be a good starting point that could potentially lead to other NWO topics such as the CFR, Skull & Bones, and The Bilderburg Group.

Honestly, once you start truly researching things, it just becomes one massively deep rabbit hole.

Good luck!

posted on Jul, 28 2010 @ 03:31 PM
link   
reply to post by vaevictis

You get two wags of the finger and a whole lotta "tssskk tssskkks"

tssskkkk, tssskkkk, tssskkk, tsssskkkk, tsskkkk.

Oh, and I almost forgot the shame on you part.

posted on Jul, 28 2010 @ 03:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by MagesticEsoteric

Hi Andrew and Welcome to ATS,

I'm relatively new but have visited this site for years. I'll be glad to give you some good starting points but, first I have to say one thing.

Shame, Shame, Shame...I am a blue eyed, blonde haired female (your typical bimbo right?)

The only thing I am finding difficult is trying to convince my equally intelligent husband that the world is not what it seems and that he should try to open his eyes a mind a little bit more.

Talk about being conditioned and difficult to get through to....Although I must say he is taking baby steps.

So, I certainly won't crucify you but, I do think that a wag of the finger is in an appropriate punishment. Oh, heck, all throw in a few "tskks tskkks" for good measure.

Now, moving along....My interest was piqued when I stumbled upon information about the Bohemian Grove. I think that would be a good starting point that could potentially lead to other NWO topics such as the CFR, Skull & Bones, and The Bilderburg Group.

Honestly, once you start truly researching things, it just becomes one massively deep rabbit hole.

Good luck!

I'm glad my punishment isn't cruel (and unusual!)
Thanks for the info. I'm sure others will benefit as well.

top topics

join