It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Venus Blow up (25/07/2010) predicted into a Crop Circle!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 28 2010 @ 04:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by pazcat

Originally posted by ablue07
I think we could do a whole thread on Venus given that this an unprecedented event, it looks pretty spectacular.

What exact unprecedented event?

Yes, What unprecedented event? Did you read the thread or just the OP? Evidence has been given to disprove the SOHO image are abnormal, evidence that the time frame of the video and therefore the premise is incorrect and evidence that suggests that the crop circle was man made. And Venus didn't blow up.

posted on Jul, 28 2010 @ 04:48 PM
link   
Maybe only an incredible and suggestive coincidence with the Crop circle of 24/25 July at Alton Barnes in Wiltshire but.... Something very strange just happened on Venus! What?

Did something just hit Venus or did Venus just eject something out?
The images come from Nasa's Stereo site. The flare's are there also.
And the flare took two days to fully extend. Venus was hit by a meteor?
So what is it?

Answers..... please.

posted on Jul, 28 2010 @ 05:05 PM
link   
Many crop circles do seem to lend themselves to astrological and esoteric interpretations. And even if a crop circle is man-made, there are the Muses.

“I would rather believe a more down-to-earth explanation like telepathy or an unknown thing that maybe sometimes you accidentally stumble across. But saying that, I think you stumble across this sort of stuff more often when you are making crop circles, than when you are researching from the outside. I think that being on the inside of this thing is a mystery that seems to have more of an effect if you do get involved on that level. I’m not a scientist, I’m not a mathematician, I'm just a paranormal researcher interested in making crop circles. But if I’m able to pick up on something like that, design a design and go out and do it, then how am I picking that up? Am I picking it up from a group mind, from a group consciousness? Am I being given that idea from extra terrestrials or from intelligence outside of humanity? Or is it just incredible coincidence? But I don’t believe that theory, it doesn't seem to make sense. I think here has to be some sort of guiding influence or something that pushes behind-the-scenes for something to happen. How do we do it? I don’t know, I’m not trying to take credit for it." -Matthew Williams, circlemaker www.flickr.com...

posted on Jul, 28 2010 @ 05:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by JohnnyFever
Seriously, How do you decifer any of that information from a crop circle. How do you know the middle dot is venus... Please people, if Aliens were to warn us of unseen mass distruction, don't you think they would just write it in a letter, or crop field. Certianly they are smart enough to have figured out our language and know how to express it in letters..... Come on, if you dug a little deeper I'm sure you could find out who did the crop circle. I've seen the documentaries on these things...

Try explaining something simple to your dog? Or your cat? Or parakeet?

Aren't you a whole lot smarter than them? Why haven't you figured out their language yet?

It can't be that hard, millions of us observe them intimately on a daily basis and we still have a very hard time communicating with them. We have to us hand signals, treats, punishments, ultrasonic whistles, and it is still not entirely effective. Just write him a letter?

Now after all of that, I don't believe in Crop Circles either. I lived in a small farm town for too long, and there are too many pranksters and bored kids around for me to believe aliens are responsible for crop circles.

Plus, any interpretation "after the fact" is very easy. I can probably find tea leaves, burnt toast, and a dirty diaper at my house that all represent some recent phenomenon if I look closely enough.

[edit on 28-7-2010 by getreadyalready]

posted on Jul, 28 2010 @ 05:50 PM
link   
reply to post by yigsstarhouse

Thanks for the link. I saw a video where a man gives his opinion that it was manmade. Is there a video of these formations being made? For example- here's Jack and I and we are going to make this crop circle as on this paper. Here are 4 witnesses we are showing this design to and we are going to mail It to ourselves
with this info. After we make the circle and have people believing it is real we will then prove to strangers when they open the envelope stamped/ dated sealed that this formation as intricate as it may be was made by 2 people and videotaped while being made. I am just amazed that with the number of cc being made people out of curiosity aren't just taking turns watching fields for such activity to catch them being made.

[edit on 28-7-2010 by LAinhabitant]

posted on Jul, 31 2010 @ 06:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheBlackDog
How come these crop circles started out so simple, then gradually got more intricate over the years?....around the same time portable GPS use became more widespread.....funny that
Wouldn't the aliens have known how to make such fantastic designs in the first place?

hmmm maybe they just invented the darn contraption and was first trying to figure out how to start things. If they are trying to figure out how intelligent we are then they would do simple first and complex later. Humans are lazy and these complex renderings would easily tire them out.

If you believe humans did these crop circles then go take a group out in the middle of the night with no lights and do this deed. Make sure you upload it to youtube when you are done with the deed.

More reasons to despise humanity and their wanting fifteen minutes of fame.

[edit on 31-7-2010 by dragnet53]

posted on Jul, 31 2010 @ 08:07 AM
link   
Its the Mayan number 8 on the bottom, not Venus.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/ad05b01cfc9a.gif[/atsimg]

More info

[edit on 31-7-2010 by Copernicus]

posted on Jul, 31 2010 @ 09:23 AM
link   
reply to post by Three_moons

Three Moons could you point me to any links on this Venus subject it would be appreciated. You may be correct about the video, the only info I had was what I saw in this thread and a video. I agree I was going on scant info, my mistake. Take care and thanks.

posted on Jul, 31 2010 @ 04:15 PM
link   
reply to post by ablue07

Pazcat listed a few links on page 1 that clearly show very similar images at various dates from the past suggesting that it's an photographic anomoly. This link, also posted by pazkat, from this thread is, in my opinion, one of the best examples that shows that it's indeed lens flare. In the beginning, as it's panning, you can clearly see something that changes shape into the ring and it then "collapses" into the planet. After it passes it develops another ring, on the other side, but this time "expanding" outward, like in the OP's video.

I would suggest you read the linked thread for some more info and familiarize yourself about lens flare if you're not already. What stereologist says in the thread also supports lens flare as the cause and explains it well, in addition to other relevant info. If I can help persuade you more that nothing abnormal happened here let me know.

posted on Jul, 31 2010 @ 04:48 PM
link   
reply to post by getreadyalready

There is no evidence that dogs, cats, or parakeets use language to communicate with each other (other than "Hey! Hey!").
on the other hand...

posted on Jul, 31 2010 @ 09:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

LOL! I actually hated that movie, and found it very sad? Nobody else seems to see my point, but it was just a lesson in futility for me. What is the point of going to that place after his wife died? It was always her dream, and he continually let her down. Just sad, not "UP" lifting for me.

Anyhow, my personal experience says that dogs do know the difference in barks. My dog can hear a yapping dog and entirely ignore it for hours, but if that yapping dog suddenly changes its bark to alert for a visitor, my dog stands up and goes to see as well. My dog also has literally 1000's of different vocalizations, and I have learned what many of them mean, although I can't "translate." I still am well trained by my dog to react to different sounds of his voice. I am much better trained than he is!

If we ignore the dogs, and cats, and move on to apes, then we have solid proof that tney can and do learn language. We have the many chimps and apes that have learned sign language, and we even have the voice versions to vocalize it like in the link you provided. BUT, that is them learning our language, as far as I know, we have never learned their language. So does this mean an alien could come down and teach us to communicate with it, but that it would probably never understand our languages?

top topics

<< 1   >>

join