It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

this crazy ATS

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 28 2010 @ 06:21 PM
link   
Hello and welcome! I'm new here too and i absolutely love it so far! even after just a few days i am already integrating the knowledge ive aquired with my every day life! No, im not conversing conspiracies and aliens with people, but i am learning how to present my arguments more clearly, and being able to more aptly debate with people who just try to push my buttons (its not only on ATS lol) has given me more insight not only into the psychology of people, but into myself. I'm getting more in touch with things i never knew were in me! I cant wait to get my 20 posts and be able to write threads, however at the same time, I am making sure every post is meaningful and can contribute some type of new idea or another. I love it here and am becoming addicted. Not being able to walk with a broken toe isnt helping lol. ATS sure is making it 10X more pleasureable though and being stuck in my bed with my laptop is fun now

Welcome from a new member

posted on Jul, 28 2010 @ 06:54 PM
link   
I'm new too but hear what your saying, I think one thing is for sure that there are alot intelligent people on here although I'm new and still learning the decoram and the like and they seem to bring things back on track.

However I don't really know of anywhere else where when information is valid and insightful that it gets presented in such a concise and well laid out way with alot of thought.

I'd love to meet some people on here just from reading a few posts from them they blow my mind and sometimes it ruffles my hair, I don't know anyone personally in my own life that likes to talk about "other things".

What does worry me, well maybe not worry but is the longer term members who sometimes express a disdain for the truly crazy and say ATS is going down hill, I personally can't comment of course on it's history up to date and how things have evolved on here but I like you use it for much the same thing, beats the MSM!

I hate how long it takes me to reply to things though trying so hard to make sure my post doesn't get taken out of context as I always mean well

P.s the illuminati don't have those kind of issues being reptillians from candy land 12 I think their limbs grow back

Regards,

Panda

posted on Jul, 29 2010 @ 12:35 AM
link   
good answer dude !!!! well if i belived in the illuminati and all that dan brown stuf !!!\\m//(^_^)\\m//

posted on Jul, 29 2010 @ 01:21 AM
link   
Welcome to ATS saintsjunky! There's plenty of "middle grounders" here in addition to plenty of "end of the worlders", plenty of "I think my friend's an alien" and a host of other types. Depending on your "type" there can be a lot of entertainment around here. Regarding the spell check, and I occasionally see this and wonder why it's asked because there is one. It shows up just as it would in Word, with a red squiggly line beneath the misspelled word. Maybe it's not compatible with all browsers or something? And unfortunately I've seen much worse spelling and grammar around here.

posted on Jul, 30 2010 @ 08:46 PM
link   
It may appear that ATS is very polarised. Truth is, just like real life, extremists are the one that needs to bark more and more to feel right.

I for one do not think the world will end in two years, do not believe every person in every political party is part of NWO conspiracy, do not think the earth will start to rotate suddenly, do not think Anarchy is the solution.

A crying child, is a child that needs attention!

Welcome to ATS.

posted on Sep, 5 2010 @ 04:22 PM
link   
reply to post by saintsjunky

That's why I love it too....I can get all kinds of points of view, and then make up my own mind!

posted on Sep, 5 2010 @ 04:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by asala
Well once you learn the secret ATS handshake

There's a secret ATS handshake?!

No one told me!

posted on Sep, 5 2010 @ 05:30 PM
link   
OOPS! I almost forgot saintsjunky!!!! WHOOOOOOOOO DAT!!!!!!

posted on Sep, 5 2010 @ 05:35 PM
link   
I am "normal" too

some people here are sick really, I dont know if they become sick by reading this website or if they already were before, so, be carefull

I didnt become sick, so, I think you will be fine, but ... maybe I am just an exception

posted on Sep, 5 2010 @ 05:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Faiol
I am "normal" too

I didnt become sick, so, I think you will be fine, but ... maybe I am just an exception

Who says you're normal, who says you're not sick.

Inquiring minds want to know.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join