It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

this crazy ATS

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 28 2010 @ 12:11 PM
link   
WOW!! So i love this site....I really do, I check it like i check the news. But honestly Im curious if there are many other "middle ground people" here?? It seems like there are either crazy the world is about to end tomorrow or am an alien stuck here on this petty planet mentality, ( btw this is where i get my dose of humor for the day) or those soooo conviced everything is fake or a hoax that i question if i am even real !!!! I find it funny that some just dont believe anything and come here to let everyone know that !!! funny none the less !!! Myself ... i love getting a differnt perspective on the news and world and find this place great for that. What I never expected was that I would find the wonderfull , intilectual, funny and strange personalities here !!! haha I really hope this place never changes !!
thanks ATS !!

posted on Jul, 28 2010 @ 12:15 PM
link   
Welcome aboard! You'll find a wide variety of views on every subject here. Feel free to jump right in on the discussions. Before you know it, you'll have the 20 post requirement filled and you can start your own threads. Looking forward to your involvement.

posted on Jul, 28 2010 @ 12:16 PM
link   
reply to post by saintsjunky

It seems like there are either crazy the world is about to end tomorrow or am an alien stuck here on this petty planet mentality, ( btw this is where i get my dose of humor for the day) or those soooo conviced everything is fake or a hoax that i question if i am even real !!!!

Thanks for giving me my dose of humor for the day!

Welcome

posted on Jul, 28 2010 @ 12:16 PM
link   
Plenty of middle ground around here. Lots of calm, rational thinkers.
I'm just wondering if it's rational to think the aliens will come back for me before the world ends tomorrow.

posted on Jul, 28 2010 @ 12:18 PM
link   
Welcome to ATS!!! Great to have you here with us and i think you aee going to fit in just fine!

Well once you learn the secret ATS handshake

If you have any questions be sure to let me know
Im more than happy to help you around!

Asala xx

posted on Jul, 28 2010 @ 12:26 PM
link   
Hello saintsjunky, Can you tell me what this is please?

www.abovetopsecret.com...

There are no crazies on here, I don't know how you came to that conclusion

Welcome

posted on Jul, 28 2010 @ 12:33 PM
link   
reply to post by sweetliberty

Good question for a newbie.

Last post on that thread by 'wigit'....

Seriously- what in the world.......

posted on Jul, 28 2010 @ 12:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tripple_Helix
reply to post by sweetliberty

Good question for a newbie.

Last post on that thread by 'wigit'....

Seriously- what in the world.......

Oh IM NOT GOING TO ASK WIGIT how he KNOWS that bit of not so important information

Hey! Let's get Mikey!

Mikey, oops, I mean saintsjunky....
How does wigit know this about monkeys? (Please see last post on this thread) if you are interested.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

wigit doesn't play well with others so please be kind if you approach him/her.

posted on Jul, 28 2010 @ 12:50 PM
link   
hhmmm .......well im gonna roll with old "play toy" !!!! the disturbing thought that entered my mind first is .." i wonder how many people have used that thing over the years " !!!! gross

posted on Jul, 28 2010 @ 12:59 PM
link   
welcome ! I'm new here too.. I like to think I'm one of those middle ground people. During the week I read and read .. and read. On weekends I put the books down and try to keep off the net. Then I put on my sheepople hat on and pretend like I don't know anything about this stuff. It helps me keep my sanity :-)

posted on Jul, 28 2010 @ 01:11 PM
link   

Thanks for your opinion

Now if you and Wolf Eyes can get the secret ATS handshake down asala was talking about, you'll both be ahead of the game

posted on Jul, 28 2010 @ 01:15 PM
link   
secret hand shake eeehh....question....how would a double hand amputie that is also a mason or other secret socity member confirm there role minus the ability the go forth with the secret shake ??? always wondered that......

posted on Jul, 28 2010 @ 01:20 PM
link   

Welcome on! Trust me, stick around for a year or two, you'll definitely end up being one of the "crazies". The only advise I have, is whether or not you believe in a post, if curious, do the research. You will either be shocked, or seriously let down by what you find. Either way, it rarely gets boring.

P.S. Don't bother with the ATS handshake, it is far too complex to memorize. We deffinitely need a different one.

posted on Jul, 28 2010 @ 01:25 PM
link   
reply to post by dreamwalker74

I've got it! we just all need to learn to Clog dance. We shake hands like normal, then do a quick little clog-step.... No nevermind, might get REALLY weird with people who weren't members.

posted on Jul, 28 2010 @ 01:45 PM
link   
With all the bs that gets posted on this site, stuff like "The truth about hemp" gets deleted by moderators. Jesus christ, ATS mods are worse than trolls on a fundamentalist christian forum. And it seriously pisses me off that people can talk about anything news wise about the government, anti-government, stuff that leads to NO solution, etc. But when there is actually something worth knowing it gets deleted by the gulag that is the ATS administration.

posted on Jul, 28 2010 @ 01:59 PM
link   
saintsjunky:

" secret hand shake eeehh....question....how would a double hand amputie that is also a mason or other secret socity member confirm there role minus the ability the go forth with the secret shake ??? always wondered that......"
-------------------------------------------------------------

Yep, I like you already. your gonna fit right in around here.

Welcome aboard may your stay be as enlightening as it is entertaining!

~meathead

```````````````````````````````````````````````````

to jvm222,

I understand your upset you did put alot of work into that thread, I read it. But i dont think pulling a Kanye West and raining on someone elses introduction thread is the right way to go about voicing your grievences.

~meathead

posted on Jul, 28 2010 @ 02:14 PM
link   

Hi saintsjunky, and welcome to the ATS community. For now, you can reply to any thread in any member forum you wish, as well as send & receive (PM's)Private Messages to Staff only.
Once you have achieved 20 posts, you will then be able to start your own threads and additionally send & receive messages to and from fellow ATS members.

Index of Important ATS Related Threads

Hey new members!! Come here if you need advice

Starting a New Thread ?... Look Here First

Please fix your avatar

NEW! ATS Video Tutorials

Terms & Conditions Lite!

Terms & Conditions

Take your time and enjoy. If you have any questions just ask.

Sauron,
Moderator.

posted on Jul, 28 2010 @ 02:43 PM
link   
thanks guys..... guess ive been more of an obsever for a while now and feel its time to be more vocal here.......is there a spell check function ?? i am iether im the worst speller on this planet or im just way to lazy and just accepted my form of spelling is correct.....prob both!!

posted on Jul, 28 2010 @ 03:17 PM
link   

For a long post, I use Microsoft Word. Trust me, once you have typed a long post and lost it after hitting reply, you'll get used to a word processing program real fast.

posted on Jul, 28 2010 @ 03:27 PM
link   
Most is BS some is worth investigating...

welcome

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join