It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

a long shot

page: 1

join
share:
arc

posted on Mar, 12 2003 @ 07:49 PM
link   
I'm sorry if this is extremely vague but I am trying to find out some information about a man who I don't think is alive anymore. If anyone on the web has heard of this guy then it will be one of the long term members on here.

About 2 months before 9/11 I was contacted via ICQ by someone who called themselves shapeshifter. At the time my handle was earthlight and this guy sent me a message saying simply that he was into shamanistic type practices and that he had been told by his guide to contact someone with my name.

We chatted a little bit for about 6 weeks and he helped me sort out some issues I had with the spritual side of things. He also told me about some research he had been doing on the effect of soundwaves and the brain, especially mood and psychic ability. Funding had just been awarded to him to use this research and a week before 9/11 he began flying round the states to conduct business deals. I never heard from him again.

I know this is a minute amount of info and I don't think he ever told me his complete name - it may have been Richard perhaps, nor where he was based. However if this rings any bells with anyone please let me know.

[Edited on 13-3-2003 by arc]

posted on Mar, 12 2003 @ 08:19 PM
link   
Hi arc, I am by no means a long standing member but I thought I'd try to help. When I read this, I remembered seeing a post in the XMB forum about someone asking for links to the old boards. I dont know if its any help, but here is a link to that post that will get you to the old boards.

xmb.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Mar, 12 2003 @ 09:54 PM
link   
Have you tried looking up his profile info at ICQ? Some people choose not to reveal *any* info, but there's also quite a few people who fill out *lots* of personal info. If you've already tried that, I'll just shut up...

arc

posted on Mar, 13 2003 @ 04:45 AM
link   
hehe MD I check the profiles of everyone I talk to, and there was no info on there. Sadly my pc blew up 4 months later so I don't even have copies of our chat logs anymore.

PA I'll check out that link - thanks

new topics

top topics

join