It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nullification, Forbidden Emotions, And Other Matters

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 28 2010 @ 11:50 AM
link   

Nullification, Forbidden Emotions, And Other Matters

One of the slight signs of hope I am noticing is that the nullification doctrine, after being absent from the public realm since Mr. Lincoln’s war and the unfortunate Northern victory that was its outcome, is again being discussed seriously, not just noted in history books as a curiosity from the past. What this doctrine states is that, if a state deems that an act of the federal government is unconstitutional, because it involves the exercise of powers not granted to it by the Constitution, that state may declare the law null and void within its boundaries.
(visit the link for the full news article)

[edit on 28-7-2010 by Starbug3MY]

www.thewandererpress.com...

[edit on 28-7-2010 by Starbug3MY]

posted on Jul, 28 2010 @ 11:50 AM
link   
This article has some good news about state's rights and the nullification of the federal government. This nullification doctrine is being discussed seriously around the country lately because people have no way to turn to anyone, they are disgusted and I think this is a good start.

The second part of the article is about totalitarian ideology and the pressure it puts on people to suppress normal, natural emotional responses to things.

(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jul, 28 2010 @ 12:06 PM
link   
Liink...must have....link....mmmm

join