It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I'm now unfolding my wings: Greetings

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 28 2010 @ 11:47 AM
link   
Hey guys and gals, I've been reading the board for years now (approx 4) and i finally jumped in the water after an extensive testing period. I read whatever post gets my attention, even if i know im not interested in the content. All topics can be entertaining and informative but my favorites tend to be in the 'Mysterious Subjects' board. The category the subject matter got put into is not a determining factor in whether im gonna look or bite. I would not consider myself highly skeptical, although i try to think before i speak.
The present condition of the United States military infrastructure drove me to sign up, as i am concerned of it's complexity and management. I had also noticed the number of posters that experience some of the same dream phenomenon i have, and would like to join many of the conversations i have viewed.

posted on Jul, 28 2010 @ 11:52 AM
link   
welcome to ats i hope to hear your thoughts on some interesting topics.

posted on Jul, 28 2010 @ 11:53 AM
link   
Hello there and welcome to AbovetopSecret! Great to have you here with us and I'm sure as you join in you may come across things you are unsure of, Please feel free to contact me at any point with and query's you have, I'm more than happy to help you around the halls of ATS till you are able to fly on your own,

Here is a few things to help you get started, Again at any point feel free to ask me as many questions as you need,

Getting started.

(click to open player in new window)

Getting an avatar uploaded,

(click to open player in new window)

New member posting help, (what the little tags ect are)
www.abovetopsecret.com...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Asala xx

posted on Jul, 28 2010 @ 12:09 PM
link   
Thanks for the encouragement!

posted on Jul, 28 2010 @ 12:16 PM
link   
Welcome to ATS. I look forward to your involvement!

posted on Jul, 28 2010 @ 12:26 PM
link   
Explantion: Flagged

Personal Disclsoure: Looking forward to seeing you fly with those new wings of yours!

posted on Jul, 28 2010 @ 12:27 PM
link   
Hello and thanks for the imagery in your intro. You're going to love flying here at AboveTS

posted on Jul, 28 2010 @ 12:33 PM
link   
reply to post by RareSoLvent

Greetings RareSoLvent, welcome to ATS....
2nd

posted on Jul, 28 2010 @ 04:27 PM
link   
Love the enthusiasm guys!

I have been on this journey... some say spiritual, that pushes on me, and has pushed me on for a long time now. I have known of this 'other place' out there (or in) since i was a child and had extensive lucid dreams all throughout my childhood. As i aged the lucidity stagnated somewhat (im sure there are other factors) and im lucky to go into real lucidity 1/4 a year.
As a pre-teenager i had my "awakening" experience when i found out nobody else lucid dreamed, and when i spoke to counselors at my school, they discouraged looking in the library for material on the subject. And everyone else called me strange. I live in the bible belt... but never did i think someone would actually tell me that it's a worthless topic.

I almost had to hide my interest in the nature of self in high school. Most of my questions on the topics got squashed with the, "You should come to church with us this Sunday", which always seemed to end with a negative vibe and 'This is all the information you will ever (or should) need', sounds like a cop-out to me.

The best way i can communicate the way a lucid dream feels is...

"This is how things were before i was called [insert name]" before my current identity.

This is still a shocking a frightening experience for me every time i have it. I then knew with every fibre of my being that 'things are not as they seem' and that I can never unlearn that beautiful experience and i will never see anything the same way ever again. And preferred it.

The Baptists in my area were horrified when they heard that life changing statement above, I still wonder why exactly. I knew then that what i was looking for was inside of me, and that i was looking for the same thing the fundamentalists were looking for, they just didn't believe me. As soon as they learned i wouldn't "take back" what i had experienced i was basically told i was going to burn in hell. I took it in stride, that is what they say lots of the time. Ive matured and so has my spirituality, but the game remains the same.

[edit on 28-7-2010 by RareSoLvent]

new topics

top topics

join