It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Racism the new False Flag, is it being used to hide what the US government is doing to us?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 28 2010 @ 11:22 AM
link   
Last week we had the Sherrod affair on the same day the financial reform bill was being signed.
the media covered that instead of what was in the financial reform bill.
here is an example of what we missed
www.abovetopsecret.com...

This week we have the Oliver Stone affair and the Tanker explosion Affair
while
we have Wiki leaks and...

U.S. Congress Sends Obama War Bill Amid Afghan Policy Criticism
July 28, 2010, 12:02 AM EDT
More From Businessweek
July 28 (Bloomberg) -- The U.S. Congress sent to President Barack Obama a $60 billion war-funding bill amid attacks on his Afghanistan policies newly provoked by leaked reports suggesting that Pakistan secretly aided aiding Taliban forces.

The House voted 308-114 yesterday to forward the measure to Obama for his signature. It cleared the Senate last week after lawmakers in that chamber deleted $23 billion in unrelated spending.

www.businessweek.com...

MY questions to ATS are:
Are we being distracted from what is really important by RACIAL non-stories.
Is race an insignificant red herring?
Did we at ATS fall for it?
What do you think ATS, what should we do about it?

[edit on 28-7-2010 by Danbones]

posted on Jul, 28 2010 @ 11:24 AM
link   
reply to post by Danbones

Last week we had the Sherrod affair on the same day the financial reform bill was being signed.
the media covered that instead of what was in the financial reform bill.

This week we have the Oliver Stone affair and the Tanker explosion Affair
while
we have Wiki leaks and...

You realize this has been going on for the last 2 years right? It didn't just start with Sharrod. The media and white house has been labeling their critics racist for as long as I can remember.

posted on Jul, 28 2010 @ 11:26 AM
link   
I might call it agitation or inciting violence more than a false flag (it might lead to a false-flag incident though) and might view it more as further fracturing of the core of America than hiding what they're doing to us, but yes, it's clearly being used for a purpose to some end.

posted on Jul, 28 2010 @ 11:31 AM
link   
reply to post by Hudson

Yes Hudson I do realize it isn't a new thing that is why I am bringing it up.

I tried to interrupt the principle Sherrod thread last week to call attention to the bill signed that day.
I got maybe two stars and no one seemed to really notice.
now there are threads dealing with that bill and the shafts in it.

Noting the the size of the Stone thread and the Tanker thread compared to the bill threads led me to bring it up again.

I thought I would bring the subject up because it looks like the Race tactic is still working.

Is the medium is the message so to speak?

posted on Jul, 28 2010 @ 11:37 AM
link   
reply to post by ~Lucidity

I am hoping to bring the distarction aspect up primarily in hopes of inspiring people to look beyond the Boogey Man so we can investigate the real stories being hiden behind it

I think
We are getting tied up in knots and divided here on ATS when we could and should be on things right away.

Am I expecting too much.?
( PS, it isn't like I don't fall for it too)

posted on Jul, 28 2010 @ 12:01 PM
link   
I have always thought that racism was used to divide and conquer, but that doesn't mean that it doesn't truly exist, only that it doesn't exist in the same way we are made to believe. Rather, we are made to believe that all whites are racist and minorities aren't and/or can't be. Furthermore, all of the world's ills are then blamed on the entire caucasian race, which ultimately shames the white people, while giving everyone else a scape goat for the actions of the elite. Interestingly enough, this actually breeds true racism, only not by the white people we are told who are racist.

What this does, is keep the white people busy apologizing for the actions of a few, while giving everyone a diversion as to the real culprits, the elite. Most people are racist and don't even know it, though they are only racist due to indoctrination. They are racist because they blame an entire race, white people, for the actions of a very few people who happen to be white.

For instance, it is perfectly acceptable and not considered to be racist when you say something to the affect of, "white people enslaved the blacks" or "white people are the cause of black suffering" or even "white people have ransacked this planet".

The truth is, only a very small percentage of white people even owned slaves and in fact, far more black people were involved in the slave trade than whites. Contrary to popular belief, white people didn't go into Africa, club villagers over the head and shackle them in chains, only to bring them to the new world. Rather, they were bought by and from Africans themselves. Furthermore, there were even black slave-owners.

The reality is, most white people were not involved in the slave trade and for the most part, only the elite class owned slaves with the exception of a few others, to include black people (just as there is an exception to almost everything). The white race didn't profit from slavery, rather it was the elites who profited.

The slave trade, just like almost all of the other ills of the world, was about "class", not about race. It is the same even today. Black people aren't getting the short end of the stick today because of their race, rather it's because of their "class", just like many whites, Asians, Latinos and everyone else. If you live in the slums with no money, it is due to your "class", not the color of your skin.

As long as people are fooled into believing that it's about race, we are only allowing the real culprits to get away with it, while we focus on the wrong problem. We will also continue to allow our liberties and opportunities to slip away, as we enact policy based on our false perceptions.

--airspoon

Edited to add:

We are told that white people are racist against minorities, even if we don't know or realize it. I kid you not, this is the kind of thing that the media is telling us. Or, if you are like me and could never dislike someone for their skin-color, the media is contently trying to tell us that it is a subconscious thought and that we don't even realize it. They then go on to show us "experiments" or "reports" of how this is true, yet they won't give you the variables of those "experiments" and "reports". They won't give you the testing conditions. It is all an effort to make us believe we are racist, even if you aren't.

For instance, the show "What Would You Do?" on ABC had an experiment with white kids, dressed real preppy, spray-painting a car in broad daylight, in an upscale, all white New Jersey neighborhood. No one really called the police, as I'm sure most people probably thought it was an art project or at least their own car. Then, they replaced those white kids with older looking black dudes in gangster clothes. Most people called 911.

ABC chalked this up to subconscious racism, while hiding the obvious. For one, the white kids looked younger (13- 16) and non-threatening, while the black kids were dressed as gangsters and looked older (18 -21). Then, this was an all white, upscale neighborhood so the white kids looked like they belonged, while the black kids didn't.

ABC failed to mention those little facts and instead, chose to blame "subconscious" racism on the part of white people. The whole show was designed to make white people believe that they are truly racist, even if they don't realize it. It truly was disgusting.

--airspoon

[edit on 28-7-2010 by airspoon]

posted on Jul, 28 2010 @ 12:09 PM
link   

Here is the true purpose of racism in the progressive movement. To maintain power, the political class must obtain and hold a majority of voters for a sufficient period of time to allow their mechanisms of controp to be put into place. These include control of the healthcare, banking, financial and manufacturing sectors, and the rest are controlled via mechanisms like the epa, who claim dominion over the very air we breath, thereby control to regulate us. As they are vehemently opposed by white collar america, they thin the herd on the basis of color, religion, sex, income, ownership, and various affiliations. In other words they take various special interest groups and work them into a frenzy against white collar america.
Therefore, as white collar america's most dominant political culture is represented by the tea party, they are a target for the administration on all fronts. It isn't just race, have you noticed the attacks include homophobes (appeal to gays), anti-muslim (terrorists), racist(blacks and hispanics), sexist (women), selfish exploiters of the poor (blacks), destroyers of the planet (environmentalists), greedy (failures at large) and anti-government (folks who just love free government cheese).
The best way to assemble a coallition is to find a common enemy. The coalition in place, the objective is to, as quickly as possible remove the rights of the enemy (us) as quickly as possible, removing the possibility of the marxist regime being replaced. Most of these objectives have been achieved. The regime, being so near victory it can taste the cheap potato vodka and bad caviar, will now step up its attack at a furious pace, undaunted by the obvious facts that disprove it's legitimacy, and, DOJ under complete control, unrestrained by the law. This has nothing to do with race, bigotry or the environment, it's a play for control of the kingdom. Unchallenged power, and the ability to control a nation, reshaping it into a ghetto for the people, who will serve only the political class, a bit like te USSR. Why? Because Obama hates white America. He wants to make you and I pay. Remember, it's doubtful he was born here, and he, as attested to by registration cards at two schools, is a muslim. But more to the point, he is a marxist. Surprising that this is such a radical idea, because it is so easily researchable on the internet. You may have noticed a thread regarding a bill introduced by Charlie Rangel, which would put in place a mandatory two years of public service. It also includes a provision for a draft, for those who won't comply. This was floated two years back, with the mention that it might be necessary to re-institute a draft. This bill, however, goes way beyond that. As a nation, given our population, has no need and not enough openings for all adults age 18-42 in the military, they would be diverted to the "civilian police force" Obama floated during the campaign. As the democrats are out in November and Rangel's future is in question, this bill was hurridley introduced on July 15th. A good portion of that two years of service would be spent in training, or as it is otherwise known, "indoctrination". The force would be tied to homeland security. In other words, It would put in place a mechanism by which Obama could crush civil insurection. Remember, confiscating 200 million weapons is a big job. Be very afraid. www.youtube.com...

As a side note, have you ever noticed that everytime Obama makes a speech and highlights a victim and an antagonist, concluding with we need to essentialy install some form of "social justice" to end the behavior, the victim is never anyone associated with white collar america, but the implied antagonist is always white and always white collar? Is it my imagination, or are most people commiting crimes from the groups of victims he celebrates? Ever heard of a poor guy being destroyed by immenant domain or exorbidant taxation? Ever heard of a group of rich guys standing at a polling place with weapons to keep out black folks.
When is the last time a bank president broke into a trailer park to rape and murder illegal immigrants? It's getting old, and if you think your freedom can't be completely usurped in this country, open a history book.

[edit on 28-7-2010 by astrogolf]

posted on Jul, 28 2010 @ 12:19 PM
link   
reply to post by airspoon

yes Airspoon
you make good points as usual.
I agree Racism does exist in a certain percentage of people and that is what makes it work as a tool...I have watched as the catholic church inculcates it, and fosters it, and uses it, here against the NDNs who have been royally screwed no pun intended for instance...to deflect from what they did using residential schools which is considered genocide.

to add to what you said..
When a Black woman at Midwestern university tried to publish her research which delt with approximately 75 % of the slavers were black, she was threatened with loss of tenure if she published because, she was told, it would foster racial hatred.

At the moment my concern is: are they slipping things by us here at ATS...
Should, could, we here be more aware of the tactic?
does ATS being at the top of google pages can we prevent it as atool to use against the peeps?
do we have any clout?

PS
Edit to add good points in your Edit to add...
its the white and even the black and hispanic middle class being slapped back and forth...
the poor have starvation and envy as whips, the upper middle class have their wealth held hostage...

the trailor park peeps have haarpe tornadoes...oh wait..they are black..
Carry on...

posted on Jul, 28 2010 @ 12:26 PM
link   
reply to post by astrogolf

Vey good points, especially the service bill and its proponent.
I hink Obama hates the US because of it's freedoms as I think Bush did too...we had, maybe still have, the freedom to end the tyranny they impose, and I think that is what the PTB hate the most and fear the most too

I wonder what the racial cover was on the 15th I'm going to go check..
thanks for your thoughts.

posted on Jul, 28 2010 @ 12:30 PM
link   

At the moment my concern is: are they slipping things by us here at ATS...
Should, could, we here be more aware of the tactic?

Absolutely! Of course they are slipping this by, even us tin-foilers. Race issues have become such a taboo issue, only when speaking against the current mind-set, that most people refuse to even bring it up. For instance, most people would consider my above post to be racist, just for saying what was said. In this day in age, it is better to be a murderer or crook, then to be labeled a racist. For this reason, most people stay far away from the subject.

ATS is not immune, though I would say that more people might be aware of what's going on. There are still many people who are not yet awake, though they truly believe they are. You know, I don't even consider myself to be fully "awake" but that's why I'm here on ATS, so that I may learn and come to conclusions based on factual evidence. It is those people who believe they have all of the answers, are dead set in their beliefs or think they truly know what's going on while being close-minded to everything else, who are in the deepest sleep.

Godspeed!

--airspoon

p.s. I "edited to add" my previous post, I recommend you read what I added up there. See ya around!

posted on Jul, 28 2010 @ 12:37 PM
link   

At the time this idea was floated, Rangel claimed there weren't enough "rich white kids" joining.

posted on Jul, 28 2010 @ 12:45 PM
link   
The following is my opinion as a member participating in this discussion.

Sure. Most of what you read about is deflection or distraction. The real core problems are complex and would require persistence and fortitude to address. Probably political suicide.

Government, like most entities, exists to grow. It's not going to truncate itself. Eventually, we will hit a tipping point. And it will be painful and ugly. A lot more painful and ugly that it would've been had we not let the problems get as big as they've gotten.

A whole lot of ills could've been cured with a balanced budget amendment and Presidential line item veto. Problem is, Congress really controls the money and either of those things cedes power elsewhere.

It's a big ol' ugly out of control behemoth and won't be slowed or fixed without monumental change, which isn't going to occur voluntarily.

As long as most are sufficiently fed and distracted, we'll continue down the same path. Things like racism, same sex marriage, flag burning (remember that hot button?), and a myriad of other things are all there, if not by design then by encouragement, to take your eyes off what should be priority.

We have in the US a democratically elected representative republic. Always have. Unfortunately, the representatives aren't representing who they're supposed to represent. If we in aggregate don't care sufficiently to change that, why should we expect them to?

As an ATS Staff Member, I will not moderate in threads such as this where I have participated as a member.

posted on Jul, 28 2010 @ 12:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by yeahright
Sure. Most of what you read about is deflection or distraction. The real core problems are complex and would require persistence and fortitude to address. Probably political suicide....

...As long as most are sufficiently fed and distracted, we'll continue down the same path. Things like racism, same sex marriage, flag burning (remember that hot button?), and a myriad of other things are all there, if not by design then by encouragement, to take your eyes off what should be priority.

That is, I'm thinking, the heart of the matter.

Obama gets the use of the race card: be afraid of BUSH-ITES.
Bush got to play the "Be afraid of people named HUSSIEN who aren't Christians and white....or missinary sexual

They want both of those groups to fear illegal Mexicans, and Chinese...

posted on Jul, 28 2010 @ 01:30 PM
link   
Ah here is what happened on july the 15th

dealbook.blogs.nytimes.com...

Goldman Sachs got a small slap on the wrist and walked away with the bulk of the money they were charged with stealing...

So, scare the sheeple bless the bankers.

posted on Jul, 28 2010 @ 01:43 PM
link   
I agree wi Airspoon. the black vs white is a smokescreen for elite vs working.
as has been pointed out, does Harvard giving a slot to a black child of black Harvard-educated lawyers add to 'diversity' more than allowing in a West Virginia trailer-park student? I remember reading about the 'soul food' cuisine of 'poor blacks' (ham hocks, turnip greens, pigs knuckles, grits) and thinking, this is what my (white) grandparents ate.

imho the American left and/or the Democrat party, helped by the (leftist) media, browbeats African-America with crumbs and fear-mongering propoganda while the elitists use their votes to maintain their power. look at any of our inner cities (Detroit, Baltimore, Roxbury) and ask how much a generation of one-party rule has helped the people there, while a handful of Charlie Rangels live in luxury.

posted on Jul, 28 2010 @ 08:08 PM
link   
reply to post by airspoon

Airspoon,

I'd give your post a dozen stars if I could.

Thanks for saying what I was thinking so eloquently.

posted on Jul, 29 2010 @ 06:30 AM
link   
what?? are there two similar threads on this subject or did I just enter the twilight zone????????

posted on Jul, 29 2010 @ 09:08 AM
link   
reply to post by dragnet53

dupe?
could be
search doesn't always produce

IMHO the topic needs to be exposed and the more the merrier.
but if the mods want to KO my thread
do what thou whilst.

[edit on 29-7-2010 by Danbones]

posted on Jul, 31 2010 @ 10:01 AM
link   

The Obama administration is using the word" racist "the way israel uses "anti-semite" Just to shut people up!

new topics

top topics

join