It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Collecting rainwater now illegal in many states as Big Government claims ownership over our water

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 28 2010 @ 12:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Aggie Man

Thanks. You know, people aren't helping "the cause" by over-reacting like this. Or maybe it's just me. Document stuff like this to remember just in case. Prioritize and pick your battles. We only have so many resources and so much energy to fight, you know?

posted on Jul, 28 2010 @ 12:24 PM
link   
If this is true, then the Government has stooped to a whole new unimaginable low....

I saw a documentary quite a while back where they explained that not too far in the future, a gallon of water will cost more than a gallon of fuel. I'm not sure how they projected this, but I remember a whole lotta math and calculations that I didn't pay much attention to. Guess I should have...

Sadly makes me wonder how desperate we are likely to become- and what will push people to do worse things than this to claim/control resources that are not owned by anyone.

Maybe I've just watched too many movies- but this makes me paranoid...

......................Edit-

Just read the above post....and see that they are actually doing something to get these restrictions lifted. That's a good thing, right?

[edit on 28-7-2010 by Tripple_Helix]

posted on Jul, 28 2010 @ 12:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by ~Lucidity
We only have so many resources and so much energy to fight, you know?

this is a great point.

IMO, water is the only resource we have to have on this planet to survive.

Without it nothing else will matter.

posted on Jul, 28 2010 @ 12:29 PM
link   
reply to post by snowspirit

Hi SS
the Cattlemen are a freakin thats for sure
They see it the way you just said it.
thing is its for real
you can only live without water for a short time.
it gives them fine control over the peeps

The pharoahs had a water monoploly and so have many civilizations who used irrigation, This is how they controlled the populations...

[edit on 28-7-2010 by Danbones]

[edit on 28-7-2010 by Danbones]

posted on Jul, 28 2010 @ 12:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Danbones

I am sooooo thankful to be in Canada, where the land mass is sooo large and the people are few. "They" can't keep track of half of us, everyone outside of the cities, they don't worry about. Too much trouble to govern us.

We don't have half the silly laws of the US, and the silly ones we do have, we just need to get off the beaten path, and those laws pretty much go away too. As long as no one gets hurt, they leave us alone.

posted on Jul, 28 2010 @ 12:56 PM
link   
reply to post by snowspirit

That is the way that things should be.

You have a lot to be thankful for.

posted on Jul, 28 2010 @ 03:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Danbones

Agreed.

Contorlling resources is job #1 for the PTB.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join