It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Contingency Plan - 2012

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 28 2010 @ 10:52 AM
link   
Hey everybody.

Before I start off I'm going to let the people that don't know what 'contingency' means, what it means.

Contingency means IN CASE. It's a response to something IN CASE it happens.

I'm not trying to push my beliefs on anyone.

Even if you adamantly do not believe or want to believe in the 2012 phenomenon, there is always a chance.
---------------------------

What I'm basically trying to do here is setup a plan we can carry out if the SHTF. If the worlds supposably descends into chaos by late 2010-2011, if global cataclysm take place in 2012, if aliens return, if Planet X makes a flyby.

Me and 3 friends have been planning for these cataclysms in case they happen. We continue to live our lives the best we can.

We are based in New Jersey and PA, and have an incredibly efficient survival plan.

Currently we are saving our money and investing in all sorts of things.

(Deleted mai ncontents of this post, because of an idiot who says the Feds will come after me... Hit me up for the full package.)

I have a huge list of survival equipment if anyone wants to see it, it's very organized.

Basically I want to see if anyone wants to get in on this. It will require no time or money on your part, it's just an in-case plan so we can meet up and start to gather what we need.

Our plan goes much farther than this and is very efficient, too long to post on here. I can send the specifics to anyone if interested. We have it down to a science.

[edit on 28-7-2010 by Mooradian]

Stereologist was right, I can be arrested. Takin all plans off the net...

[edit on 28-7-2010 by Mooradian]

posted on Jul, 28 2010 @ 10:59 AM
link   
reply to post by Mooradian

Is planning a crime spree with other people a crime in itself? I don't know. Just wondering.

posted on Jul, 28 2010 @ 11:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by stereologist

Is planning a crime spree with other people a crime in itself? I don't know. Just wondering.

This isn't a crime spree. Haha. This is if anarchy sweeps the globe and there are no mroe laws and alla that. CONTINGENCY. I don't know what or if anything will happen but I will be prepared.

posted on Jul, 28 2010 @ 11:06 AM
link   

It seems to me that courts would have a hard time believing that anarchy is about to commence and yet you are talking assaults on weapons repositories and theft of vehicles. The assaults you are discussing are armed robberies. With no evidence to support a claim of impending anarchy and collapse of society you are openly discussing armed crimes.

I'd find out what the law states before you post these plans in the public. The things you are saying openly are likely to be criminal in nature even if you do not act upon these ideas. You are talking about a conspiracy to commit crimes.

You are basically posting a confession of intent. Having weapons and stating intentions may be enough to get you in hot water with the government today.

posted on Jul, 28 2010 @ 11:07 AM
link   

there is always a chance.

There's a chance the sun could go super-nova in the next thirty-seconds as well. There's a chance a rogue blackhole could swallow us up or that the Universe will instantaneously collapse back into a singularity.

There's ALWAYS a minute chance of disaster at any moment.

The way I see it though, the Earth has been here for 4.5 Billion years so the odds are good it will be here, in a relatively habitable condition, for the remainder of my lifetime. It is a good idea to have a disaster plan though, in case the SHTF but as for 2012 I wouldn't worry about it in the slightest.

posted on Jul, 28 2010 @ 11:13 AM
link   

Dude, you don't have a "contingency" plan, you have planned a series of armed roberies. Two things come to mind. The reason people need to be armed in the first place is because of jerks like you. For example, if you attempt to "loot" my house, I will shoot you and your Rambo wannabe pals. Second, you stand an excellent chance of being arrested, and rightfully so, for stating your planned crimes on the internet for all to see.
If you wish to make a plan, try legally aquiring the goods you will need in advance by paying for them. Store them in a secure manner, and be prepared when the event occurs. One of two things will happen. You will wind up in prison and on a "stupid criminals" episode, long before anything may or may not happen, or it will be determined that you are infact an employee of the federal government trying to arrest "right wing extremists". Either way, if you were my neighbor, having stated your intention to rob and loot all available resources that cross your path, upon something serious happening, it would be my obligation to shoot you, as you apparantly would do to anyone who rightfully had something you wanted. You have a character defect.

posted on Jul, 28 2010 @ 11:30 AM
link   
Well, if something does happen to occur during that year that sets off global anarchy, I'll be heading north to try to find a small town in ontario that hopefully could support me.

posted on Jul, 28 2010 @ 11:57 AM
link   

I think 2012 is really 2011.
Planning to steal stuff will get you a jail cell where you will starve to death or your cellmate will eat you.

posted on Jul, 28 2010 @ 05:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by stereologist

It seems to me that courts would have a hard time believing that anarchy is about to commence and yet you are talking assaults on weapons repositories and theft of vehicles. The assaults you are discussing are armed robberies. With no evidence to support a claim of impending anarchy and collapse of society you are openly discussing armed crimes.

I'd find out what the law states before you post these plans in the public. The things you are saying openly are likely to be criminal in nature even if you do not act upon these ideas. You are talking about a conspiracy to commit crimes.

You are basically posting a confession of intent. Having weapons and stating intentions may be enough to get you in hot water with the government today.

I don't get what you're trying to say though? IF the world ends and chaos ensues, I don't think there will be any courts.. but I will edit the post to satisfy your stupid standards.

posted on Jul, 28 2010 @ 05:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by astrogolf

Dude, you don't have a "contingency" plan, you have planned a series of armed roberies. Two things come to mind. The reason people need to be armed in the first place is because of jerks like you. For example, if you attempt to "loot" my house, I will shoot you and your Rambo wannabe pals. Second, you stand an excellent chance of being arrested, and rightfully so, for stating your planned crimes on the internet for all to see.
If you wish to make a plan, try legally aquiring the goods you will need in advance by paying for them. Store them in a secure manner, and be prepared when the event occurs. One of two things will happen. You will wind up in prison and on a "stupid criminals" episode, long before anything may or may not happen, or it will be determined that you are infact an employee of the federal government trying to arrest "right wing extremists". Either way, if you were my neighbor, having stated your intention to rob and loot all available resources that cross your path, upon something serious happening, it would be my obligation to shoot you, as you apparantly would do to anyone who rightfully had something you wanted. You have a character defect.

I took those 'evil plans' off the post... Do you guys think on December 21st 2012 if nothing has happened I'm gonna go and start robbign stores? Get real. IF society breaks down, WTF do you expect 95% of the population to do? Loot and riot. Loot.... And RIOT.

I'm not even sayign this is goign to happen?

And if you read the goddamned full psot you'd realize that thats not even 1% of our plan. I' mstocking up a stash of spare food as we speak, just in case, who knows what could happen..

And to the Rambo comment, if I put a 6inch 10 bullet spread at 200 yards with an Ak-103.. Yeah thats not rambo.

posted on Jul, 28 2010 @ 11:26 PM
link   

It's not my stupid standards it's your inability to understand that posting the intention of committing crimes in association with others is a crime. The scenario you ascribe to, the downfall of civilization, is a wacko claim. It's not based on evidence. You could be charged with a crime now.

Go ahead and leave the posts in place. I'm not in charge.

posted on Jul, 28 2010 @ 11:28 PM
link   

nd if you read the goddamned full psot ...

Ever think about taking an anger management class? You should before you do something you'll regret.

top topics

join