It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Five-year-old boy wins defamation case against Lidl

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 28 2010 @ 08:17 AM
link   
BBC News today:

"A five-year-old Irish boy who was wrongly accused of stealing a bag of crisps has won 7,500 euros damages for defamation of character".

"The Circuit Civil Court also heard that the action of the shop assistant in grabbing the boy's arm amounted to false imprisonment and assault."

Read the full story here:

www.bbc.co.uk...

Come one this is crazy! Surely this little matter could have been sorted out in a civil, one-to-one way? Did this really need to go to court? False imprisonment? The article also talks about damaging the boy's reputation.

Is this the manifestation of part of the NWO's agenda, i.e. to get people to police each other?

What do you think?

posted on Jul, 28 2010 @ 09:19 AM
link   
There was an issue - obviously there was no way to reconcile the points of view.

That conversation probably went like this:

"That little blighter stole some crisps!"
"I did not, mummy! That old sod is a wanker!"
"Hush, boy. (to clerk) Look here, you wanker, my son did not steal your crisps, and if you don't apologize then I will take this to the magistrate!"
"Madam, your little chav and you can bugger off! I saw him look at it, and tey to pick it up!"
"Well, I asked him for it, and if you do not apologize forthwith, I shall take legal measure!"
"Piss off, you old coot!"

A month later, a summons arrives...

:-)

posted on Jul, 28 2010 @ 09:20 AM
link   
I think we are missing too many facts about this case to say this is a NWO scam.

In America, you have the right to sue anyone for almost any reason.

Perhaps the child and his family did suffer hardship. I can see it now.. the community would shun the little boy and the mother who taught him how to steal. The mom would get Bad Mommy hate mail. The boy would not be allowed in candy shops.

Of course I am making those things up, but the thing is we really do not know without more information.

join