It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Wikileaks: Truth serving lies with CIA/Mossad oversight?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 28 2010 @ 07:45 AM
link   
kevboyle.blogspot.com...

I am reluctantly starting to suspect this might be true. An extract from Boyle's article:

What is getting most attention,..., is the allegation that the ISI (the Pakistani Secret Service) is secretly backing the Taliban and other documents demanding that the Pakistani government turn decisively against the militants, creating a justification for US operations inside Pakistan and a possible pretext for full-on invasion of the country.

It did strike me when I read this that a number of aspects of what is being revealed in the documents can actually be used by the Government to support the war.

I'm not sure yet, but the Jury is definitely out for me on Wiki.

posted on Jul, 28 2010 @ 07:57 AM
link   
Just one big question, where does Mossad and Isreal come into play' I just am realy not seeing it.
I will not say what I am realy feeling with your title.

posted on Jul, 28 2010 @ 08:01 AM
link   
I'm covering Afghanistan's response to the Pakistani implications of the leak in this thread. and would love it if you posted this analysis there because this appears to be EXACTLY what is happening based on the talk and also on the bills Congress is passing, which I cover in my thread. I think we might not only escalate in Afghanistan but stay in and maybe move on Pakistan. You know...the one with nukes.

ATS is probably going to move your thread..

[edit on 7/28/2010 by ~Lucidity]

posted on Jul, 28 2010 @ 08:01 AM
link   
This is what happens when you play politics with Pakistan and the ISI:

news.yahoo.com...

Breaking news, Americans on board.

posted on Jul, 28 2010 @ 08:15 AM
link   
reply to post by wcitizen

Not necessarily the CIA/Mossad, it is the white house, they have been in control of this "leak" and what the press is reporting from the beginning.

An example:

www.washingtonpost.com...

An interesting note in the Times story concerns WikiLeaks chief Julian Assange: "White House officials e-mailed reporters select transcripts of an interview Mr. Assange conducted with Der Spiegel, underlining the quotations the White House apparently found most offensive. Among them was Mr. Assange's assertion, 'I enjoy crushing bastards.' " Assange told reporters he wanted the material to lead to "new policies, if not prosecutions." His agenda is clear.

Actually its not his agenda, but it is clear.

The white house emailed reporters transcripts of the Assange interview, and US news networks complied with what they wanted reported and what they didn't!

The white house was behind the leaks and plans to fully exploit it to change war policy, criminalize the former Bush administration, and gain political advantage over republicans.

Yes, it is clear!

[edit on 28-7-2010 by Fractured.Facade]

posted on Jul, 28 2010 @ 08:23 AM
link   
While your point is taken, Fractured, it's also not wise to get stuck on the democrat vs republican and Obama vs Bush meme. it goes beyond that, is on a different level. This is warring subfaction...zionist vs CFR, for wont of better terms...both of which still have influence. I wouldn't say that either White House or the Democrats or Obama have approved or are controlling the leaks.

posted on Jul, 28 2010 @ 08:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by ~Lucidity
While your point is taken, Fractured, it's also not wise to get stuck on the democrat vs republican and Obama vs Bush meme. it goes beyond that, is on a different level. This is warring subfaction...zionist vs CFR, for wont of better terms...both of which still have influence. I wouldn't say that either White House or the Democrats or Obama have approved or are controlling the leaks.

Yeah, that is what I thought. You are blaming it on the Jews (Zionist). Is their nothing they will not get blamed for. This looks like another drive by attack from some one who has an agenda against them.

[edit on 28-7-2010 by Birddog26]

posted on Jul, 28 2010 @ 08:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by Birddog26

Yeah, that is what I thought. You are blaming it on the Jews (Zionist). Is their nothing they will not get blamed for. This looks like another drive by attack from some one who has an agenda against them.

[edit on 28-7-2010 by Birddog26]

Jews = Religion
Zionist = Politics

Please don't cross those 2. You might want to check with the IDF for a new defense tactic

posted on Jul, 28 2010 @ 08:58 AM
link   
reply to post by Birddog26

No I'm not. I just didn't type PNAC/neocon/Zionist.

Not all Zionists are Jews and this is simply a short-cut way to describe people of a certain subfaction of the government. If you don't understand that, learn or stay out of the discussion with your Jew BS.

posted on Jul, 28 2010 @ 09:05 AM
link   
For those that don't see it, let me make it as plain as day for you.

You dump a bunch of BS documents "anonymously" to this website. These documents contain data that you WANT them to release to push your cause for war or whatever type of change in the mass mind you want to have an affect on. Done....

Wikileaks claims they don't know where the documents came from. Well, then how do you know its 100% fact. Sure you can do what all disinfo agents do, toss in that 10-30% truth - and make the rest of it BS.

I have said it on other threads and I will say it again - This whole thing looks and feels like Colin Powell at the UN back before the IRAQ invasion when they were providing the world with their "evidence" as to why Iraq needed to be attacked. And a bunch of it turned out to be lies.

So be smart and see where they are trying to focus our attention. We already know US / Israel want to attack Iran so they can follow their grimoire called "The Bible". So by knowing this its safe to say that if their "intel" documents which seem to steer us towards Iran / N. Korea as helping the Taliban? Sorry that smells like a really big pile of Bullstuff.

If you don't know what a grimoire is then I suggest you google the word to understand what I am talking about.

posted on Jul, 28 2010 @ 09:08 AM
link   
Well just take a look at my thread from today and the impact these leaks are having on inflaming the Afghani/Pakistani/Indian situation. And help me figure out which subfaction would want and benefit from this. It's sure isn't the visible government...that much I know.

Afghanistan is pissed, Pakistan is pissed. India is pissed. And Congress is passing war bills willy nilly. Who is the subfaction that wants this? Which wants Iran? I don't think they're the same.

posted on Jul, 28 2010 @ 09:17 AM
link   
reply to post by ~Lucidity

Well since he's not dead yet - I would safely say MI6 / CIA / Mossad - just as the thread title has said. If he had anything of real value he'd have already eaten dirt.

If your talking about Rockefeller / Roths or Murdoch / Soros - I have no idea about these clowns. But I'd say this show started right after the last big Bilderberg meeting

posted on Jul, 28 2010 @ 09:20 AM
link   
Wiki-Leaks is not some kind of whistle blower platform. More than likely it is a disinformation platform run by the spook agencies and defense department.

Trust me, if it were a REAL threat... wiki leak would be shut down very quickly. Sure they sacrifice their own to make it look legit (sentencing and arrests of military personnel) but as you can see.

WIKILEAKS is still up and running.

These logistical analysts and their handlers that run these disinfo platforms aren't the brightest bulbs on the xmas tree.

Very reckless and obvious. Hell they cannot even manage to audit my PC without being detected.

posted on Jul, 29 2010 @ 03:55 AM
link   
reply to post by ~Lucidity

I think I probably have 20 years on you being in the middle east. I have seen to many folks over the years use the words "Zionist" to cover an anti -Isreal/Jewish agenda. I undertand the differnce between the two words but almost all folks apply them as the same. Now while I am not Jewish, I have come to be friends with many Jews and Muslims in the region. The tension I saw in the 70's and 80's is not as pervasive and I see a much more upbeat attitude that has been coming to the fore front. Do I think there is a lot of work to be done, Yes. But I also see a bright future that is starting to emerge.

posted on Jul, 29 2010 @ 04:03 AM
link   
reply to post by superluminal11

Wikileaks is not a disinfo site. I believe in a transperacy in goverment. My problem with wikileaks is that they name those that try and help us and puts them in danger. Outside of that I feel they do not vet info but serve a good purpose, although slanted at times.

[edit on 29-7-2010 by Birddog26]

posted on Jul, 29 2010 @ 04:34 AM
link   

I also see a split between the military and the White house. First McChrystal, now this.

new topics

top topics

join