It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

No survivors in Pakistan plane crash

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 28 2010 @ 06:21 AM
link   

No survivors in Pakistan plane crash

www.reuters.com

(Reuters) - All passengers and crew on board a Pakistani passenger plane carrying 152 people are believed to have been killed when it crashed near Islamabad on Wednesday, an official said.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jul, 28 2010 @ 06:21 AM
link   
Two Americans were among the victims, a U.S. embassy spokesman told Reuters. He had no further details.

"There are no survivors. We believe all are dead. We are recovering the remains of the dead bodies from the wreckage," Imtiaz Elahi, chairman of Islamabad's Capital Development Authority told Reuters.

Just breaking...stay tuned for more details.

www.reuters.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jul, 28 2010 @ 06:23 AM
link   
It was told in news here in Finland that there were 6 survivors?

posted on Jul, 28 2010 @ 06:25 AM
link   
That was the story from Reuters 21 minutes ago...

posted on Jul, 28 2010 @ 06:44 AM
link   
Is it just a weird coincidence on my part that I woke up 30 minutes ago having dreamt that an airliner (but a British one and in London) came down, to then turn on my laptop, go on BBC News as I do first thing when I get up to find the Plane Crash title?!

Little spooked...

posted on Jul, 28 2010 @ 06:47 AM
link   
Video here at CNN reporting the crash...

posted on Jul, 28 2010 @ 06:51 AM
link   
In wish they would get the stories straight!!

A commercial Pakistani passenger plane with 152 people on board crashed in bad weather in hills near the capital, Islamabad, on Wednesday, killing at least 10 people, officials said.

Source

posted on Jul, 28 2010 @ 06:53 AM
link   
Initial reports were 6 or 8 survivors. Reuters and CNN reports 152 on board, no survivors.

posted on Jul, 28 2010 @ 07:22 AM
link   
MSNBC's Coverage reporting all killed. Also slideshow of rescue attempts on home page.

FoxNews Coverage reporting plane was Airblue and 5 survived. Plane left Karachi at 7:45 a.m. for a two-hour scheduled flight to Islamabad and was trying to land during cloudy and rainy weather.

[edit on 7/28/2010 by ~Lucidity]

posted on Jul, 28 2010 @ 07:52 AM
link   
AP via Yahoo also reporting no survivors (Source) saying the cause of the crash was not immediately clear, but Defense Minister Chaudhry Ahmed Mukhtar said the government does not suspect terrorism.

Plane is an Airbus 320 Model 321.

posted on Jul, 28 2010 @ 10:28 AM
link   
Always a spooky element to these stories...a person lucky to be alive.

A passenger misses a flight that later crashes into the hills outside Islamabad, Pakistan. Video: CNN's Zain Verjee reports

[edit on 7/28/2010 by ~Lucidity]

new topics

top topics

join