It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Phobos to hit Earth. lol . Just had to post.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 28 2010 @ 05:40 AM
link   
Hey ATS, I just saw this bit on YT and and I really think things are getting dumb, real dumb real fast...

So could the bright star we view in the east be Phobos. This isn't my video, credit goes to WolfgangPuckerup . If you like to ask questions ask the person that made this video.

yeah true i just thought something like this some journalists would pick it up it being like huge and deadly etc x

Well many have said something is orbating our sun but most don't believe. We are talking about experts here. LIke I've said on many times not long to wait.

yeah true i just thought something like this some journalists would pick it up it being like huge and deadly etc x

History has showed that whistle blowers aren't that popular. You understand what I mean?

sky why isnt this in the news?x

Do you believe they would put something like this in the news? Why hasn't NASA told us that UFO's are real? Well for the same reason.

Krmt ! Really ?
The little rock Phobos will come here ?
Oh my, I hope it isnt a spaceship with human eating reptilians there, Hoegland seems to think it is an spaceship, some say it is an 100ds of thousands of years old spaceship.. Run run I tell you !!!

they are however the most kind sincere truthful humans you could ever want to meet

there is NO person that is Yahweh in the flesh...that is blasphemy!
also, the rest of this sounds just about as ridiculous.

Im not preaching you are if you want to believe that guy is god fine but dont try to make me believe he is going to throw a freaking moon into the earth earth

good comeback lol x
well ive just watched a video its in my fav list about nibiru watch it i prefer that version lol x

Mods may remove post if they like, since there is no Point here, just want to share with you guys !!!

posted on Jul, 28 2010 @ 05:42 AM
link   
reply to post by ChemBreather

There will be people who will lap this up and believe it.

Ironically, since they mention Jupiter a few times, the bright star in the east right now is...wait for it...Jupiter!

[edit on 28/7/10 by Chadwickus]

posted on Jul, 28 2010 @ 05:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by Chadwickus
reply to post by ChemBreather

There will be people who will lap this up and believe it.

Ironically, since they mention Jupiter a few times, the bright star in the east right now is...wait for it...Jupiter!

[edit on 28/7/10 by Chadwickus]

Indeed, and I noticed the thread didnt even deserve Skunk Works LOL..
All this reminds me of the movie Called Impact, where a brownDwarf hits the moon and blablabla etc, if you know what I mean, dont worry, 'they' will handle this..

posted on Jul, 30 2010 @ 07:03 AM
link   
I find it hilarious that this person thinks the air resistance will slow down Phobos' orbit. In space. Where there is no air.

Not to mention the blatantly obvious fact that this couldn't happen anyway...

I feel sorry for the few poor idiots who are now afraid of raining moons :/

Roswell.

new topics

top topics

join