It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Freedom fries, not french fries

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 13 2003 @ 09:52 AM
link   
Its like Orwell was a prophet.

posted on Mar, 13 2003 @ 12:12 PM
link   
Hey kegs, you'd probably stick a fag in your mouth before lighting a match...American homophobics would likely douse it with "petrol" before lighting the match, without it coming anywhere near their mouths. I have to admit though that most of them would still prefer to "bash" the fag with fists & baseball bats instead of "smoking" one...

Also, Americans don't need a "lift" or a set of stairs to get to our first floor...Most Americans get a "lift" by standing alongside the road & stick their thumbs out anyway...

BTW Bob88...I must comment on how much your dog as been getting around lately...Rubbing elbows with VIP's & high society...Is the rest of your family moving up in the social circles as quickly?

posted on Mar, 13 2003 @ 12:39 PM
link   
water in our closets either...hehe...and to us, a flat is what makes you need a new tire, not a place to live.

posted on Mar, 13 2003 @ 12:41 PM
link   
MD - it's William One Sacs dog - and he does get around doesnt he?

arc

posted on Mar, 13 2003 @ 12:46 PM
link   
water is the only thing we do keep in our closets, we have wardrobes for everything else

posted on Mar, 13 2003 @ 03:50 PM
link   
I think it is childish and immature to rename french fries. They weren't even invented in France.

posted on Mar, 13 2003 @ 03:55 PM
link   
I think it is a good thing to rename them. The French have been very very lukewarm with suppootring us and this is our way to get back at them.

posted on Mar, 14 2003 @ 07:42 AM
link   
Well I hope you all know what 'fanny' means over here.
Gives us no end of laughs when watching American programs with an 'aunt fanny' in it, or someone sitting on their fanny or something.
Hee hee...

posted on Mar, 14 2003 @ 08:55 PM
link   
They are french fries, have been since I been around, this is another stunt by some far thinking folks to change our institutions.

Just like the suicide bombings, Ashcroft and crew wanted Homicide bombings, why? I dont know, dont change what they are.

So for me french fries, french dressing, french kissing ect.

The same way I grew up saying them.

excuse me Bush was just on TV>.

posted on Mar, 14 2003 @ 10:24 PM
link   
France gave us the Statue of Liberty, will we take that back too and destroy?

Lest we forget, the words "Libery" and "Justice" come from old French, are we going to take it out of our vocabulary now?

posted on Mar, 14 2003 @ 10:36 PM
link   
I think there's a loop hole for the statue of liberty.

There were "3 republics" of France right, since they over threw king Louis the 14th or whatever.

Isn't it possible that the government of France that built and gave us the statue of liberty, is not the same one in power today

Acutally I think that IS the case.

Because isn't the post WW2 government of France the "3rd republic" or whatever.

So we can just simply say that France was cool all the times before, it's this government of france that sucks.

posted on Mar, 15 2003 @ 06:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by Hammerite

So we can just simply say that France was cool all the times before, it's this government of france that sucks.

Don't forget those who elected this gov.

posted on Mar, 15 2003 @ 06:47 AM
link   

top topics

<< 1   >>

join