It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Aliens: Are we the product or the producers?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 28 2010 @ 04:17 AM
link   
Hi there,

The aim of this thread is to open up a dialogue regarding the Alien situation.

I wanted to hear from ATS members on whether they believe Aliens are a creation of humans i.e. space craft built on earth, aliens created on earth (genetic experimentation), project blue beam and the said coming alien invasion and so on, or if Aliens were not created from man and in fact live independently from us in space and if in fact they are real or even God and are our creators as is suggested by some well known writers and thinkers.

So what is your take, did we create them or did they create us?

Peace and blessings.

[edit on 28-7-2010 by Spirit777]

posted on Jul, 28 2010 @ 04:35 AM
link   
Well, if they came from earth then they wouldnt be too extraterrestrial would they?

I find it hard to accept the fact that "ET" as we know them, came from Earth. Visiting earth is a whole other story all together.

posted on Jul, 28 2010 @ 04:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by CheapShotArtist
Well, if they came from earth then they wouldnt be too extraterrestrial would they?

I find it hard to accept the fact that "ET" as we know them, came from Earth. Visiting earth is a whole other story all together.

I agree to a degree but then the worlds elite has planned and staged many fabrications of the truth. Why not the alien one too.

What if they do not exist but we are being made to believe to some degree that they do?

What if the visits are staged. All the lights in the sky, could this not be project blue beam bouncing images off the ionosphere?

Peace and blessings.

[edit on 28-7-2010 by Spirit777]

posted on Jul, 28 2010 @ 05:13 AM
link   
I think they're most likely something from the gov. They are all humanoid and the greys seem borgish to me IMHO.

posted on Jul, 28 2010 @ 05:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheMadHatter
I think they're most likely something from the gov. They are all humanoid and the greys seem borgish to me IMHO.

Thank you.

Personally i am still divided. Unfortunatly it comes down to a matter of faith as the facts are simply not there to tip the scales one way or the other.

posted on Jul, 28 2010 @ 05:38 AM
link   
Hello

First of all let me say that our mind is a factory of construction and that we are very influenced beings. We were raised always believing in somethings that we cannot see or explain and some call it faith. It's good to have faith, it's the fuel of our life and evolution of the mind. Over the times the human races and regions worshiped different gods and deities, which of all were how we could explain beings with powers and tools that our current minds cannot explain at that time. That is related to the religions and believes. So i think that we were somehow raised someway connected to beings and visitors of other worlds or dimensions. But the way that we see it nowadays is very influenced by the communication and media and the image that our ancient peoples had about the gods at that time, we have now about little Grey's and reptilian beings. The concept of that way of seeing EBE's started when our cultures separated science from religion and in order to preserve our religions and faith's the old god's are not interpreted as being "alien". That is a prove of our growth in understanding the reality and that we have to be open minded. The universe visible to us is infinitely vast and unknown and for certain that we are not alone but perhaps our image of "alien's" is a fabricated one, and most of the light's and ufo's are the product of something man made. But the door's in this are so many, and the concrete explanations are none... we don't know so we can just speculate. But our ancients knew something that today is denied to us, and what was the image of someone being a god to them, today was transformed into something that could fabricate an enormous theories and answers.

So i believe that the suppose ufo's and alien's are real and are fabricated.

Real because they exist and are out there and in our history we have proofs.

Fabricated because who's in charge see it as a good base for elaboration of excuses and explications for things that we are not ready to know that exist and for maintain the world order in stability.

So today we(society) almost have full discredit for the people that see ufo's or are experienced with aliens or so... and that discredit is a weapon against us created by us, manipulated by our governments...

Sorry about my English...I'm Portuguese and tried to make sense...

Cheers

Long life and luck to all ATS people

posted on Jul, 28 2010 @ 05:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by SgTSilvaTNP
Hello

First of all let me say that our mind is a factory of construction and that we are very influenced beings. We were raised always believing in somethings that we cannot see or explain and some call it faith. It's good to have faith, it's the fuel of our life and evolution of the mind. Over the times the human races and regions worshiped different gods and deities, which of all were how we could explain beings with powers and tools that our current minds cannot explain at that time. That is related to the religions and believes. So i think that we were somehow raised someway connected to beings and visitors of other worlds or dimensions. But the way that we see it nowadays is very influenced by the communication and media and the image that our ancient peoples had about the gods at that time, we have now about little Grey's and reptilian beings. The concept of that way of seeing EBE's started when our cultures separated science from religion and in order to preserve our religions and faith's the old god's are not interpreted as being "alien". That is a prove of our growth in understanding the reality and that we have to be open minded. The universe visible to us is infinitely vast and unknown and for certain that we are not alone but perhaps our image of "alien's" is a fabricated one, and most of the light's and ufo's are the product of something man made. But the door's in this are so many, and the concrete explanations are none... we don't know so we can just speculate. But our ancients knew something that today is denied to us, and what was the image of someone being a god to them, today was transformed into something that could fabricate an enormous theories and answers.

So i believe that the suppose ufo's and alien's are real and are fabricated.

Real because they exist and are out there and in our history we have proofs.

Fabricated because who's in charge see it as a good base for elaboration of excuses and explications for things that we are not ready to know that exist and for maintain the world order in stability.

So today we(society) almost have full discredit for the people that see ufo's or are experienced with aliens or so... and that discredit is a weapon against us created by us, manipulated by our governments...

Sorry about my English...I'm Portuguese and tried to make sense...

Cheers

Long life and luck to all ATS people

many thanks for your open and honest thoughts.

I agree that there are two sides to the story.
Yes TPTB are diluting truth with fiction to confuse us and yes aliens are prevelent through out ancient societies.

I think if we look at the past we can see documented the existence of races non human being involved in humanity's past.

Is it that TPTB know this and are purposfully keeping us ill informed of the truth and if so to what end?

posted on Jul, 28 2010 @ 05:59 AM
link   
Please continue discussions, i will be back a little later.

Peace and blessings.

posted on Jul, 28 2010 @ 06:06 AM
link   
reply to post by Spirit777

Well,I believe that the UFO's and their "occupants"
are not from this dimension.We were created,we
didn't create them!
I do think some of "them" were left behind ,in this
dimension,and "they" are behind the UFO abductions.

posted on Jul, 28 2010 @ 08:22 AM
link   
reply to post by mamabeth

Hello again

I believe that the real Alien's possess the technology to choose what dimension they want to inhabit. The situation is that if they want to interact with us they have to descend to our dimension, thus make them visible.

The real question is if some Alien's created us, who or what created them? What do they want from us? Simple question but no answer available so easily...

It leads to thinking that we must be created by them, or perhaps they were originally from this planet but in the past leaved earth and took the technology because of the ways the quest for power and wars were leading to annihilation. The humans that stayed here began from zero... Perhaps we are an experience, in the Alien's lab...

But we cannot know, not now. We are only having our question answered by who can better give the answer, which are th Alien's themselves...

Who knows when...

Cheers

posted on Jul, 28 2010 @ 08:31 AM
link   
reply to post by SgTSilvaTNP

What would "they" want from us?
I would have to answer...obedience!

Have you ever read the Shaver Mystery?

[edit on 28-7-2010 by mamabeth]

posted on Jul, 28 2010 @ 08:34 AM
link   
I've thought a lot about the possibilities of e.t.'s being inner dimensional beings who are sort of like time travelers in that they reside outside the realm of linear time. If you believe in our souls immortality it would not be too far fetched to think of other worldly beings of a higher frequency visiting from time to time. Part of their mission could be helping lower life forms (us) advancing as a race. That would explain their elusiveness; spirit guides of a sort who overlook the grand scheme of things and nudge us along.

On the other hand, there could be lower forms hiding below ground and possibly working with secret governments for mutual benefits (technology for biological and/or genetic experimentation). Many ufo's probably are of earthly origins thanks to various secret op. programs related to advance technologies.

Makes sense that a higher force would preside over affairs on earth so that lower forms are prevented from totally taken over and imposing total control over our affairs on earth. It is after all a dual planet with opposite polarities. I for one am more leary of what lives on earth than what lives outside of it.

posted on Jul, 28 2010 @ 08:51 AM
link   
reply to post by mamabeth

Hello

If they want obedience they already have it... almost all the world believe in gods and "superior" beings.

But i think that nowadays they have to maintain closer look at us...
The "infant" (humanity in earth) is growing up, is maturing. We are reaching the age of the "Why?".

We are walking towards the truth by means of the science we are developing, we are getting more and more less dependent of the religion and soon will be the day that we can answer of all the "Whys"...

I'm not against the religion because we have to believe in something to build our faith, I'm against the religion to explain facts that should be the science to answer...

And our greatest weapon is that we can ask "Why" and now almost have all the tools to build the answer without miracles and beings with wings and halo's in the head...

Sorry have to edit to answer, no i have not read it.

Cheers, Peace and Light to all

[edit on 28-7-2010 by SgTSilvaTNP]

posted on Jul, 28 2010 @ 09:02 AM
link   
reply to post by SgTSilvaTNP

I think that humanity is way past the toddler age.
I think that humanity is reaching the teen years in
development.We all know how "bad" teens can be!

posted on Jul, 28 2010 @ 09:09 AM
link   
My money's on the 'Star Trek Theory', that we're all likely 'seeds' from the same progenitor and have just evolved differently relative to our 'planting' and environment. So anything/one we deem an ET is actually a distant relative.

This would explain the 'God' element as we naturally have this innate feeling of a superior being, or 'father', and it would also make more sense of all [intelligent] ETs oddly being of the bipedal/humanoid variety.

[/2 cents worth]

[edit on 28-7-2010 by Sablicious]

posted on Jul, 28 2010 @ 09:24 AM
link   
Hello

Speaking on theories, I support the one about Atlantis and ancient civilizations very evolved technologically on earth prior to our era.

I think that that if we could search in our planet more efficiently we could get answered some questions that we look for the answer out there in others planet's / galaxies...

We partially don't know whats concealed in bottom of the oceans neither bellow the ice of the Antarctica...

There are rumors that the Nazi's were much interested in there...
Who knows...

Perhaps the answer is closer than we think

Cheers

posted on Jul, 28 2010 @ 09:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by Spirit777
So what is your take, did we create them or did they create us?

Or -- option 3 -- ET's and humans were created independently of each other.

[edit on 7/28/2010 by Soylent Green Is People]

posted on Jul, 28 2010 @ 09:33 AM
link   
reply to post by Soylent Green Is People

Hello

Yup... I always liked the option 3...

Makes sense since the enormous size of our universe (at least in our visible dimension)

Cheers

posted on Jul, 29 2010 @ 12:00 AM
link   
Hi all,

Some of them, might well be Us from the future. Others are here for gain. Yet others are here to intercewde Humans from using WMD to destoy ourselves and/or perhaps, here to stop further long term unihabital weaopons from taking away their plan to repoluilate this ball. Nucs are out, with'm. Read the history. Starting with Mr Geoge Adamski:

Read his free On-Line Book: "INSIDE THE SPACE SHIPS", 1955: LINK:
www.universe-people.com...

Decoy

top topics

join