It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Economic World War: Technocratic Plutocrat Elites vs. The People (visual aid overload)

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 29 2010 @ 04:22 AM
link   
reply to post by IgnoranceIsntBlisss

THE MESSAGE : A new social contract : a new deal : a new deal with the people is the BEst PEACEFULL WAY FOR THE FUTURE ! ( please share the ideas : and please construct a free world : please be free ! )

Yes there is not much people in the techonomy that are for an open and free world ...

Even Bill Joy in the video : is for control, he choose control over freedom. THey all choose "capitalism"(corporatism) over human being : this is the choice we have to do HERE !

They don't understand the beast they are created : understand their errors : they only apply their human vision : with their human errors : that created the systemic errors in our past economic system ! They take old stuff to make a new stuff : that DOES NOT WORK THAT WAY : they will take the old errors with them ! AND PEOPLE WILL HAVE NO POWER !

I choose human being, I choose freedom.

Clearly : they don't understand what they are doing : the problem here is they think they are in control. ( and they don't want to loose control : so they cannot imagine an autoregulated world : a "P2P" , an uncontrolled "network" economy : where human are not SHEEP or consummers)

THEY forgot THE MOST IMPORTANT PART : HUMAN BEING ! ECONOMY IS FOR HUMAN !

YOU TAKE OFF HUMAN BEING : THERE IS NO MORE ECONOMY !

PLEASE UNDERSTAND THE BOOK : THE CULTURE : en.wikipedia.org...

THEY FORGOT AGAINST WHAT THEY FIGHT : PEOPLE, INTERNET, CRISIS , THE DIYING MIDDLE CLASS : GLOBAL CONSCIOUSNESS EMERGING !

# The power of supercomputers is doubled every 10 months.
# The size of available memory on a hard disk is doubled every 18 months [14]: A record 3.5: 2011-4 byte Tera - 2014-16 Tera Byte [15] - Projections: 2023-1000 Tera Byte.
# The amount of information on the Internet doubles every ~ 10 to 12 months [16]
# Internet traffic doubles every 15 months [17]
# The level and speed of social interrelations, or web real time, also follows Moore's Law. (For instance twit 350,000 and 1 million links (link tracking not allowed), and 9 new wikipedia page, per minute, ...)

www.hilarymason.com...

en.wikipedia.org...

Hear me clearly : Even with facebook : you cannot control everybody ! And you will loose everything by fighting and controling people ! THE MORE YOU TRY TO CONTROL THE MORE PEOPLE WILL FIGHT AGAINST YOU ! You have to rebuild a society, and a new economy ! Taoism says : don't fight the wind : fly with it.

PLEASE : take my ideas, do what you want with it : but share it.

This is your last chance : IT BEGINS !

[edit on 29-7-2010 by psychederic]

posted on Jul, 29 2010 @ 06:00 AM
link   
This is the best thread I have ever read on this site. The way you describe the entire process is second to none.

The style of this thread is simple, anyone who reads it will automatically be made aware of the bigger picture.

These manufactured recessions must stop and in order to that we must stop spending money we simply don't (personally) have! I have always said if we owe money to anyone we are owned and become their property until the debt is repaid, however, it is impossible to cancel the contract with the devil once you have signed it

Move over zeitgeist theres a new OP in town!

Star and Flagged 10000000000000's (if I could)

[edit on 29-7-2010 by franspeakfree]

posted on Jul, 29 2010 @ 07:59 AM
link   
The reason for "control over freedom" (where there are rights there is no freedom) is because they don't consider death a legitimate goal. Death is totally misunderstood (not understood at all in fact) and this kind of "difference in potential" is running the system. "Fear" from death is the "whip". Death is calumniated.

The OP has also got it right in one important aspect - globalization is actually NETWORK. From flat to round to net-like world.

Conquering the world (space) in fact means "constructing".

posted on Jul, 29 2010 @ 07:59 AM
link   
This is some serious information.
It seems like every step to 2012 gets crazier than the last.
It's been fun while it lasted.

posted on Jul, 29 2010 @ 08:08 AM
link   
reply to post by psychederic

Just so you dont need to keep editing your post, it makes no sense before or after so dont trip on it, nobody else is. IT doesnt state a clear case, and doesnt state a clear direction, and doesnt state a solution or endpoint just so you know, reality is different from childish desire to excuse oneself from actually attending to the problems at hand

posted on Jul, 29 2010 @ 08:17 AM
link   
reply to post by mordant1

When you will speak in other langages : I will not tell you to shut your mouth : ok ?

And maybe the problem is not only langage : but the level of cognition

posted on Jul, 29 2010 @ 08:18 AM
link   

PLEASE : take my ideas, do what you want with it : but share it.

Exchange is depleting, sharing is accumulating.

Technology doesn't function if there is sharing. Technology means dividing, discerning, distinguishing, diversifying...

Sharing means direct communication. Societies never share knowledge. They delegate it.

Internet precedes and denies globalization. Internet is node-to-node direct communication and enables sharing of information and knowledge. That's why they are imposing more and more restrictions on Internet and Google is a tool of choice to accomplish "project Babylon".

Watch out!

posted on Jul, 29 2010 @ 09:16 AM
link   
[edit on 29-7-2010 by mordant1]

posted on Jul, 29 2010 @ 09:18 AM
link   

You apply so many conditions to your conditional statements that nothing and anything is possible at the same time. In the adult, sober world the only things that actually can be demonstrated to matter are those things that actually work in the most currently popular 3 dimensions

posted on Jul, 29 2010 @ 12:35 PM
link   
The Monarchies of old didn't just dry up when we went to a supposed world wide system of Democracy .....they simply bought all of the BANKS and now enslave us all financially !

This is exactly why Andrew Jackson was so adamant against the FED controlling our money supply for in essence it is a Europe Elitist owned Ponzy Scheme.

We will never pay down the debt, for it was never intended to be.

The whole idea is to use the labor of the working class to pay taxes which are in essence the interest on the ever amassing debt.

Each time we have a child and it is assigned a slave number, called a SSN, the government has another projected source of income for the next 70 years or so, in which it can borrow against, in which to pay the RULING class, their interest on the accrued debt.

And yes, the only solution is to get out of the W2 wage slave based system.

Create your own business in which you can exchange your skills for other services without exchanging Federal Reserve Notes, called US Dollars.

posted on Jul, 29 2010 @ 05:18 PM
link   
don't like america? move to mexico, and let the mexicans eat you.

posted on Jul, 29 2010 @ 05:43 PM
link   
I love information.

The problem is other people love to eat chocolate and watch TV or do whatever the hell they want.

This information takes too long to consume. Much longer than a pint of ice cream from the fridge.

Great information by the way.

The NWO pushes their crap at us one atom at a time until their solid body has formed, and we try to expose it all at once. That's the problem.

No one I know would read all this or watch all the videos. We need to do like the opposition does and inform people one atom at a time, so that our material body of information forms just as quickly as the NWO's.

We need more people speaking the truth, everyday, printing articles and passing them out, sending links in e-mails, talking to people in person about what's going on.

They'll never control us.

posted on Jul, 29 2010 @ 09:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by unityemissions
Great work IIB.

S+F

My question is this: What is the intent of deliberately collapsing the world economy. I follow your logic, and it makes perfect sense to me. Money is only a factor until you reach a certain elite status, then it's all about control. So, what exactly are they trying to control? I speculate that this goes further than a simple depopulation agenda. It doesn't make sense for TPTB to do this all with so much evidence pointing straight to them. I personally think this may have to do with dwindling resources. Although I want to fight against this tyranny, and realize that an open community is always much more efficient than a closed government, it seems that people may actually not be ready for this, and considering the state of the world, perhaps, however cold-hearted this all seems, it's what's best for humanity as we are now?

The idea that what we have now is 'what's best' for humanity as a whole is absurd. Champaign glass distribution shows outright who this is best for. The top 20% of the richest people in the world. They get to own 80% of, well, everything, and the rest of humanity can have the leftovers. That's the current system and arguing that that is 'best' for 'humanity' is essentially arguing that the top 20% of the richest people are the only humans that should be counted in determining what's best.

We were not "ready" for any giant social change that occurred. There is no magical time where suddenly everyone is just 'ready' to change the world. There is no "awakening" there are just people campaigning for change, some of them are successful. Small groups of people change the world all through history and they didn't "wait until humanity was ready." Since we can't comprehend 'humanity' as one single entity of thought it is impossible for us to comprehend it as "ready" for anything.

We are human beings, we are the super predator on this planet because we can adapt. Humanity is as ready as it will ever be, the system as it is now will never actively encourage the populace to 'ready' themselves so that you can finally have the belief that "it's time, humanity is ready."

posted on Jul, 29 2010 @ 11:54 PM
link   
in 1973, a preacher by the name of David Wilkerson, wrote a book called "The Vision". He said he had prayed to find out what would happen to the USA as regards biblical prophecy. This is the answer he says he received (although he claims he's not a prophet)

# "Worldwide recession caused by economic confusion"

* "At most a few more fat flourishing years, and then an economic recession that's going to affect the life style of every wage-earner in the world. The world economists are going to be at loss to explain what's happening. It's going to start in Europe, spread to Japan and finally to the United States."

* There will be a move toward a worldwide, unified monetary system. The US dollar will be hit bad and it will take years for it to recover.

* The only real security will be in real estate (until a somewhat later stage, at which point this apparent security will also disappear).

# "Nature having labor pains"

* Environmentalists will come under heavy criticism.
* There will be major earthquakes.
* There will be a major famine.
* Floods, hurricanes and tornadoes will increase in frequency.
* "A new kind of cosmic storm appearing as a raging fire in the sky leaving a kind of vapor trail."[2]

i've seen pretty much all of that except the cosmic storm. that doesn't sound pleasant. the book goes on to say that the usa will become a third world nation and we will lose the war on drugs.

posted on Jul, 30 2010 @ 12:03 AM
link   
HEY,CHILL OUT, I'M ON YOUR SIDE, OK.

posted on Jul, 30 2010 @ 12:24 AM
link   
Nothing will change.
The Sheeple worship money and those that have it. It used to be that the sheeple worshiped the Millionaire. Back in those days nobody could even conceive of a Billionaire. Now the Sheeple worship the Billionaire even more than they used to worship the Millionaire. The Millionaire could buy a nice house and maybe a 60 foot yacht. Now the Billionaire buys a 250 foot yacht and Palace sized houses. That is soooooooo much better to worship.
The Billionaire is a form of Royalty to the Sheeple. The Trillionaire will be a God.

Is this true? Every time I mention having a 99 percent death tax for the rich almost every one is against it. And if you mention something like a 95 percent tax on the wages of the rich (like in WWII) most will be against it. They will come with many reasons but ultimately they worship the rich and want to be like them.

As Mark Twain put it,"5% think,5% think they think, and the rest would rather die than think.

Money is what controls us and those who have the money have the control in a capitalist industrial society. Money then buys the power of the governments terrorism upon the people. The Government is at War with the People.

posted on Jul, 30 2010 @ 12:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by RRokkyy
Nothing will change.
The Sheeple worship money and those that have it. It used to be that the sheeple worshiped the Millionaire. Back in those days nobody could even conceive of a Billionaire. Now the Sheeple worship the Billionaire even more than they used to worship the Millionaire. The Millionaire could buy a nice house and maybe a 60 foot yacht. Now the Billionaire buys a 250 foot yacht and Palace sized houses. That is soooooooo much better to worship.
The Billionaire is a form of Royalty to the Sheeple. The Trillionaire will be a God.

Is this true? Every time I mention having a 99 percent death tax for the rich almost every one is against it. And if you mention something like a 95 percent tax on the wages of the rich (like in WWII) most will be against it. They will come with many reasons but ultimately they worship the rich and want to be like them.

As Mark Twain put it,"5% think,5% think they think, and the rest would rather die than think.

Money is what controls us and those who have the money have the control in a capitalist industrial society. Money then buys the power of the governments terrorism upon the people. The Government is at War with the People.INTERESTING, I was one of U.

posted on Jul, 30 2010 @ 12:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by nite owl

Originally posted by RRokkyy
Nothing will change.

Money is what controls us and those who have the money have the control in a capitalist industrial society. Money then buys the power of the governments terrorism upon the people. The Government is at War with the People.INTERESTING, I was one of U.

INTERESTING, I WAS YOU ONCE.

posted on Jul, 30 2010 @ 12:39 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 30 2010 @ 12:41 AM
link   
reply to post by RRokkyy

you sprung a logic leak when you went from taxing the rich 95% to saying that the government then takes over the people because 95% of rich people weren't taxed.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join