It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Economic World War: Technocratic Plutocrat Elites vs. The People (visual aid overload)

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+77 more 
posted on Jul, 28 2010 @ 04:06 AM
link   
When we look at all the figures, from where the debt economy has been going for years, to the way the specific meltdown occurred and was carried out, to what's looming on the horizon, how isn't this deliberate?

I've yet to see the question asked: with increasing computer power and quality of techniques why aren't 'we' getting better at sustainable economics? Where is our age of prosperity? Increased computational power shouldn't mean decreased prosperity for all... unless it's being used to deliberately plunder the masses.

This trend has been accelerating almost directly in line with accelerating technological change and the ever increasing collective power of the computers of those at the commanding heights.

Not even boosts in personal productivity from cell phones has managed to allow the populace to try and keep pace with the growing plutocrat oligarchs:

This is simple, and complex.

Simple Answer:
The economic war has been underway for many years, but until more recently it was a slow crawling menace. Until the mid-2000's it was more of a scheme to cheat the masses, to keep us undermined yet just happy enough to not really notice the gradual decline. However, over the past few decades it has increased at an alarming rate, incidentally in line with computational increase. Until about 5 years ago it was mostly a plundering of the nation, and right about when that was finished, and when we were all unwittingly at our weakest ever, and when the technology was in place to pull it off, and with a new level of motivation never seen before, the plutocrats went for the jugular of the masses directly and then furthered their cause by instituting TARP "bailouts".

This came as a one-two punch:
(1) They triggered the sea of debt into a tsunami by imploding the Property Price Index (engineered housing bubble), which directly plundered the 'wealth' of those who bought into the con.

(2) Oil price gauging. Completely manufactured fuel price hikes. Virtually everything we use is made from petroleum distillates & derivatives, and is then transported using petroleum based fuels. Triple the price of fuel, by design considering the actual cost and production of oil had never changed, and spike the prices of almost literally everything we all take for granted.

The timing of these 2 events is what to focus on. The fuel crisis was ratcheted up right in line with the increasingly looming 'pop' of the housing bubble, which squeezed everyone, especially the poor and the newly damned.

Complex Analysis:

Not only has the global economy imploded rather dramatically, all the hard numbers point towards an inevitable total collapse, especially in the USA. The Federal Reserve and EU Bank are both privately owned institutions, and there's no debating this fact. The Federal Reserve in particular was at the heart of the US economic meltdown, which brought the rest of the world with it. These institutions are literally at the helm of each federal economy, and aren't subject to being audited. They're above each government, just the same as your local city government is subject to the state government, and the state to the federal government.

The global banking scheme is seemingly leading the world into a post-apocalyptic nightmare. How is this possible? Today we have increasingly powerful computers of all different sizes, yet the more powerful our computing hardware and software becomes the faster we're falling into the abyss, instead of rising to an economic utopia. Computers clearly aren't helping the system maintain a balanced budget sheet, while when you look at the graphs it appears they're helping the elitist plutocracy to plunder the nations. Ask yourself how in the face of everything that's happened in the past few year, billionaires increased in numbers and profits at a record rate in 2009 (Link 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7).

What a trillion dollars looks like in $100 bills:

Many people put all of the blame of our current woes on the housing bubble, but a more realistic view is that that crisis only sped up the inevitable. The massive spending associated with bailouts and stimulation merely put off even longer the inevitable. The longer this inevitable is put off the harder the crash will be. Just look at the numbers. Spending got us into the mess, so in response they spend and loan even more. Like it's going out of style... literally.

It wasn't originally designed to implode, despite that being how it looks today, but it's always been designed to leech away the self-reliable wealth of those with less. The less you have the more it hurts you... is and always has been the purpose of the privately owned Federal Reserve bank. The mechanism responsible is inflation.

When the value of the dollar is deliberately reduced every year it creates a situation where you have to set up your surplus finances in ways that will hedge against the inflationary dollar devaluation. During 'normal' times, you could invest your money into your home or other property and as the value of the dollar goes down the value of the property would go up. This is just the opposite with automobiles which helps explain why social engineering has us all obsessing with dumping all of our money into our cars that are worth $10,000 less the day you drive it off the lot. Everybody's primary financial concerns should be in how to position their earnings against inflation, not new spinner rims.

Now what happened with the housing meltdown is the big trend that makes it hard to believe that the design wasn't to rob almost literally all of the populace, as normally the best thing the little guy can do is invest in his property so that he can fight off inflation. All those years most people thought their house was somehow naturally going up in value, in reality the dollar was going down in value and the markets knew it. Except now the value of our homes has plummeted, it's unsafe to even invest in property, endless millions refinanced their homes and now owe more than the property is worth, and some 60% of US national assets have been absorbed by the Federal Reserve and the Big 6 banking cartel that are the majority stock holders in the "Fed".

The other catalyst of the economic downturn was the fuel price crisis. It served as the 1-2 punch to the entire global economy. In the graph above you can see that the more fuel consumption went down the more the price went up. This is the opposite of how the market works, proving massive manipulation. What's important about is it happened directly parallel to the housing collapse, which made its effects substantially worse than if it occurred in 1999. Assuming it was deliberate, what does this tell you about the titans of Wall Street and their disdain for the global populace?

[edit on 28-7-2010 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss]

posted on Jul, 28 2010 @ 04:07 AM
link   

That graph shows that neither oil production nor inventory had ever changed in ways to justify the spike in prices. On the contrary, inventories went up while consumption was down while mass scale price gouging like never before was in full effect. The answer for how this happened was market speculation. The big banks and hedge funds in effect 'all' got together and continuously bet in large scale that oil prices would go up, and sure enough that's what happened. The costs of everything went up, people were broke, major institutions absorbed by the government & banks, the property markets crashed, and now the inevitable collapse is out in the open for everyone to see.

Note that during the peak of the oil crisis Obama actually went on the record saying that 'fuel' prices should be artificially increased so that people would use less fossil fuels. Now he didn't say to raise oil prices in that particular quote, but inherently that is the overall goal of Cap'N Trade type policies, and we all had a devastating test run during the artificial fuel crisis. Can anyone say they were glad the test run of Cap & Trade happened?

Obama's Treasury Secretary Tim Geithner is a Federal Reserve agent, being the former president of the New York branch Federal Reserve Bank. Other Federal Reserve agents in the Obama Administration include Paul Volker, Christina Romer, Alan Blinder, Robert Rubin and Lawrence Summers.

As with 9/11, Bush ignored all of the warnings of the looming 'economic 9/11'. His Treasury Secretary Hank Paulson was the former CEO of Goldman Sachs, a key player in the economic meltdown. Goldman has embraced the world of AI, with sophisticated AI supercomputers that utilize learning algorithms to conduct "high frequency trading" that allows them to literally cheat at the stock trading game, and in all likelihood conduct operations such as artificially raising global fuel prices. Goldman Sachs agents in the Obama's inner circle include Gary Gensler, John Corzine, Rahm Emanuel, Mark Patterson, Neel Kashkari, Reuben Jeffery III and apparently even Elana Kagen.

During the economic disaster, Goldman executives cheered their results, emails went on to show. All throughout the crisis, Sachs reaped billions of dollars in record profits while the rest of the world economy has floundered. In July of 2010 Sachs was fined the record amount of $550 million by the SEC for their role in the Subprime fiasco. The same day their stocks actually went up 5% as those in the game know how much evil they had committed, and were relieved at only having to pay a mere $550 million. Days after the settlement, Sach's put aside $9 billion for employee bonuses.
Sachs was Obama second largest campaign contributor, funneling him $994,795, 7 times what Enron famously gave to Bush. His other top contributors included Google, Harvard, University of California, Microsoft, Citigroup, JP Morgan Chase, Stanford, IBM, Morgan Stanley, BP and General Electric.

These people are textbook "Disaster Capitalists", those whose portfolios are stacked to reap profits and success in their goals via the mass scale suffering of others. It's no secret that BushCo. was a regime of disaster capitalists, but ObamaCo. is too. Rahm Emanuel and Hillary Clinton have made public statements condoning the capitalization of crisis. The notorious Henry Kissinger said the economic crisis was a "great opportunity" for Obama to create a "new world order."

Disaster capitalists are amongst the greatest threat to the world, as having people set up to reap profits ranging from millions to trillions sets a precedent of why would they prevent the crisis, especially if there are agendas that transcend money. "Problem Reaction Solution" is the mechanism to our undoing.

Between the agents from the Federal Reserve many of the key players in the economic meltdown are all accounted for. On top of everything above, Larry Summers, under Bill Clinton, played a key role in repealing the Glass-Steagall Act, which was set up after the first Great Depression to prevent it from happening again. He also helped deregulate derivatives, for which there is now a one quadrillion dollar bubble. After the modern collapse had already begun, Obama made him a top level adviser.

The Federal Reserve was the centerpiece of the housing bubble, as well as in serving as the vehicle to enable Congress to commit runaway spending that involves endless wars and the AGI Manhattan Project. In the meltdown aftermath, Obama moved immediately to hand the bankster monolith even more power, and the Congress banished Ron Paul's legislation that would have given the Congress for the first time the ability to audit the Federal Reserve to bring to light their deeds.

These players are amongst those at the forefront of setting up a total plutocracy. In a plutocracy the wealthy rule everything, as described by an infamous leaked Citigroup memo.

The mentality of the classical elitist must be discussed. They tend to be Social Darwinists, who apply Darwinist theory to sociology. In their view it's their divine role to dominate those beneath them, at the top of the food chain as the fittest to survive. This class of elites are their own social group, much like how most ordinary people identify themselves with race, political party, music scene, and so on. This social group adherence transcends the everyday social group affiliations the rest of us know, and elitist propaganda has us all wanting to identify with them to subconsciously justify their types of actions.

So we're in the middle of a collapse that by all measures looks deliberate, that was caused by private stock holders, who made unfathomable amounts of cash on the ways up and down, and were handed trillions of unaccountable dollars in "bailout" money in the aftermath. Despite all of this, there's still this push for a near-trillion dollar military budget (in the US alone), along with a global government based on a multi-trillions dollar global carbon tax, and even a mandatory "health care" obscenity that might cost trillions overall, yet somehow we're not to come to the conclusion that there's a total economic world war being waged against us?

Thanks for viewing. Let me know if I missed anything, please.

posted on Jul, 28 2010 @ 05:54 AM
link   
100% correct spot on S/F NOW EVERYBODY needs to send the truth out to the rest of the sheeple

posted on Jul, 28 2010 @ 06:16 AM
link   
Great read, and fabulous work.

I will be passing this along to quite a few people.

I just don't quite fathom how people can justify working for these entities anymore. They will receive no sympathy from me or hopefully anyone else when this tanks.

posted on Jul, 28 2010 @ 08:11 AM
link   
Great work IIB.

S+F

My question is this: What is the intent of deliberately collapsing the world economy. I follow your logic, and it makes perfect sense to me. Money is only a factor until you reach a certain elite status, then it's all about control. So, what exactly are they trying to control? I speculate that this goes further than a simple depopulation agenda. It doesn't make sense for TPTB to do this all with so much evidence pointing straight to them. I personally think this may have to do with dwindling resources. Although I want to fight against this tyranny, and realize that an open community is always much more efficient than a closed government, it seems that people may actually not be ready for this, and considering the state of the world, perhaps, however cold-hearted this all seems, it's what's best for humanity as we are now?

posted on Jul, 28 2010 @ 09:07 AM
link   
We see that the Luddites were correct in breaking the automated looms of the 19th century. The capitalists promised more wealth which the wealthy got while the workers lost jobs.
Every new piece of technology only serves to make it's owners more prosperous.
This is the danger of capitalism - whoever controls the technology controls the wealth.
So the US is now forever indebted to foreign banks UNLESS we take control of our government back and proclaim the debt invalid.
We have no choice but this or slavery.
The more technology the greater the control.
If we are not past the point of no return we will be there soon.
As I'm writing this a big military chopper is flying overhead spending our taxes on WHAT??
People are losing their homes but we have money to fly big choppers around for fun.
Pfft! Here come's another chopper (sea stallion I think)
World wide slavery here we come.
Our government has betrayed us.

Great thread ignoranceisn'tbliss. Well put together

[edit on 28-7-2010 by Asktheanimals]

posted on Jul, 28 2010 @ 10:05 AM
link   
reply to post by unityemissions

DEpopulation is enough, what do you seek if you already have all the money you could ever spend? CONTROL of life and death of others considered inferior. That's the final kink, self deification and blood sacrifice. That's all.
The benefit of computers? To finally make t possible to firstly create and then account for the debts of others worldwide and to use the information as justification for punishment and deal making with those that can facilitate confiscation for the few and defend against public revolt which would be inevitable by populations rendered doomed and enslaved and with nothing to loose that understand that their debt was encumbered by various govt in their names.

[edit on 28-7-2010 by mordant1]

posted on Jul, 28 2010 @ 10:47 AM
link   
Thanks guys. I'm sure I missed some things, so do point them out.

Originally posted by unityemissions
My question is this: What is the intent of deliberately collapsing the world economy.

That's the question I haven't seen any source adequately answer, but I think I know what it is:

That's the game changer. That's what has changed to make them 'go for broke'. To get there ASAP, of course, is where the AGI Manhattan Project comes in.

The thing about being a "god", is I don't see how 'everyone' could all be 'gods', but then it even being a status to those who already think they are anyways without their radical technologies. "Gods" are all powerful... and they're worshiped. You can't have 7 billion gods all worshiping each other, can you?

posted on Jul, 28 2010 @ 10:59 AM
link   
reply to post by Asktheanimals

Thanks and I'm with you. I've spent a lot of time over recent years trying to figure out how to actually stop or slow things down.

There's too many things that divide people, and one solid thing that most everyone could rally behind, that would actually have an impact. But it wasn't until a few months ago did I find something fresh that I thought could do it:
Consentual Taxation ONLY.

All the time I've spent on these problems nothing ever seemed more right than that.... but so far I've failed at helping to spark too much of an interest.
www.abovetopsecret.com...
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Maybe it's not as good of an idea as I thought, but what I do know is 'restoring the Constitution' hasn't been effective enough as fast as things are moving against us. As much as I love the vision how people like Ron Paul put it, I just don't know that it's even enough as we need a way to defund the various machinations that go on down in DC, technology and so on. Maybe I need to reframe the 'CTO' concept, I don't know but I'm doing my best here. I know I can't solve everything, but the more people who realize what it actually is that we're up against the more people we'll have trying to solve these problems together.

posted on Jul, 28 2010 @ 11:09 AM
link   
reply to post by IgnoranceIsntBlisss

Me too as far as acting as a bulwark, but the force is unstoppable. It's really just a matter of choosing how youre gonna face the inevitable, if your gonna go down honorably or cooperate. Either way you're gonna cooperate through you death or becoming a part of the perversion.
It is checkmate either way short of a supernatural event, and I'm not counting on that.

posted on Jul, 28 2010 @ 11:19 AM
link   
reply to post by mordant1

You know, I'm not much a fan of 2012 doomongering (in my view it's indoctrination towards self-fulfilling technology worship), but in another thread someone made a point about a sort of solar EMP event to turn back the clocks and stop these elites, could happen on 2012. Wouldn't that be something? Now that would be grounds to talk about 'divine intervention', another thing I'm not a big fan of (this idea that 'god' put Bush into power but didn't stop Hitler, Mao, Stalin, and so on). I cringed when I first heard Jesse Ventura say he was doing a 2012 episode, but he actually did alright by keeping the focus on if the elites are preparing for some sort of event. I really ought to watch that episode again.

SO maybe that's why transhumanist propagandist is freaking out about 2012:

At first I thought he was trying to propagandize people into 2012 'mysticism' (technology worship), but he could be genuinely scared as he worships technology.

posted on Jul, 28 2010 @ 11:34 AM
link   

Elites are prepared and on your dime not theirs. Seed banks, hadron collider (a miles long faraday cage), military personel and supplies, secure communications and storage, hollowed out mountains and converted deep mines all exist openly, only the number and locations and quality are in question.
As to when and how some supernatural prevention occurs, why bother? may as well be a host of angel on unicorns. I'm an analyst, not a speculationist. I deal with what is known and what happens historically with human nature. When the elites worldwide make secret plans amonst themselves, they do it to keep everyone ignorant for a reason and it's always about their survival first and formost

posted on Jul, 28 2010 @ 12:02 PM
link   

Simply put, and many don't get it, WE OWE NOTHING and haven't since 1933!!

The Promissory Note To Pay Our Debts
HJR-192 of June 5, 1933 is the promissory note (the promise of Abraham) the government issued to balance the exchange to credit the people. The Promissory note is on the debit side of the United States Governments ledger, which was a debited from their credit, created by the Executive Order of April 5, 1933 when they took the gold out of circulation. Public Policy is rooted in HJR-192 and is Grace that creates our exemption. This is your temporal saving grace. Under grace, the law falls away to create a more perfect contract. Public Policy removed the people's liability to make all payments by making a contract null if it required the payment to be in substance, because the people didn't have any money to pay with. All that must be done now is to discharge the liability. Pay and discharge are similar words but the principles are as different as Old and New Testaments. The word "pay" is equated with gold and silver, or something of substance like a first-born lamb, which requires tangible work to be invested in it to remove the liability because an execution must occur. The word "Discharge" is equated with paper, or even more basic, simple credits and debits, that exist on paper only, like the slate held by the agents/angels of heaven that get swiped clean. You cannot pay a bill with a bill and you cannot pay a debt with a debt. What HJR-192 did was, remove the liability of an obligor (someone obligated to pay a debt) by making it against Public Policy to pay debts. All that needs to be done now is discharge the debit with an appropriate credit "dollar for dollar." Debt must be discharged dollar for dollar in the same sense, as sin was discharged on the Cross. The moment a debt exists, it must be written off. The catch is, we can't write off the debt because we are not in possession of the account in deficit; our fiduciary agent is in possession of the account so we must provide him with the tax return (by the return of the original offer) so the fiduciary can discharge the liability through their internal revenue service (the bookkeeper). Most feel that when the money was taken out of society, the people became the slaves, this is not true, the people were freed from every obligation that society could create thus freeing the people from any obligation which they may incur simply because we cannot pay a debt. Ask yourself the question, What are you charging me with? And how do you expect Me to pay? Simply said, there is no money, plain and simple for me to make the payment with and on top of that, if I were to pay, who is paying Me to pay that guy and who's paying that guy and so on... Public Policy is the supercedious bond because it limits our liability to pay. It is the more perfect contract because it operates on grace to pay our debts after we have done all that we can. We go as far as we can to fulfill the obligation (acceptance and tax return) and after we have done all we can, mercy and grace kick in being our exemption to make the payment. Grace creates our exemption in the industrial society so long as we accept the charge.

Source;

loveforlife.com.au...

Everyone should read it and understand it, paper money is worthless and is NOT legal tender, sorry.

posted on Jul, 28 2010 @ 12:07 PM
link   
reply to post by unityemissions

Slavery would be one great reason to collapse the world economy. Without money, people would be more dependent on the government for their needs.

A cashless society, not dependent on the gold standard would be the next reason. As it is, the economy is imaginary. Completely imaginary. Therefore, if you can control people by the devices of their own imaginations, then you instill a control far greater than the illusion of a piece of paper designed to look like something that you can spend to get goods.

Another reason for collapsing the economy would be the installation of a singular monetary system that all have to adhere to, bringing the entire world under one economy, and one government.

Those are just a few reasons.

Namaste and Love

posted on Jul, 28 2010 @ 12:16 PM
link   
First off, i have to say great post. Awesome info presented here.
As for the computer theory...
Computers just allowed us to make mistakes faster, computational speed increased, infallible programs ran faster, so mistakes were multiplied by the speed increases. Although it seems orchestrated, i doubt it was. Personally i think someone tried to cheat the system and in doing so caused a collapse. Now governments and financial agencies are willing to bleed their people dry and ensure their coffers are full again.

If the rich turn around and take everyone's money and we end up all poor and in severe debt the people will rise up. The government may have all the money and resources but they wont have it long if the people suffer so much that life is impossible to live.

We are survivors, they can try and put their foot on our throat, but most of us wont stand for it. Although we are run by our governments, if we collectively get screwed over enough, get abused enough, its just a matter of time before we all lash back.

It would be wise for our Democracies to realize this, cause no matter what plan they hatch, unless it involves killing us all, their is no way they can win this. History has proven that time and time again.

People like to act like without the government, we cant survive. People like to say that even if we could survive most would not try and would still rely on their government.
Sure, thats exactly what will happen and those who cannot learn to live independantly without handouts and refuse to even try, will be the ones who will suffer the most.
People like me that are prepared to have to be independent from everything, looks forward to the day when it finally all collapses.

We need a good shake up to our human psyche, and tragedy, loss and survival have a good way of teaching us how to become better then what we are/were.
If it never collapses and life goes on, so be it. I for one am tired of trying to stop the cycle, i merely ride it, accept it, and try to learn from it.

Dont despair the future, embrace it.

[edit on 28-7-2010 by EspyderMan]

[edit on 28-7-2010 by EspyderMan]

posted on Jul, 28 2010 @ 12:18 PM
link   

About 6 months ago as i was watching BBC news there was report of some stock trading firm that used a computer to make purchases and sales only a few milliseconds before others. Basically it spotted that a load of their customers were about to buy something and then it bought and resold the stocks to them.

There was discussion over whether this is legal.

I am hoping someone else saw this because i haven't been able to find the story since, but it did make me think that increased computing power is probably being used in other ways like this, to rip off the average person and make rich people richer.

[edit on 28-7-2010 by ImaginaryReality1984]

posted on Jul, 28 2010 @ 12:19 PM
link   
reply to post by PsychoX42

Pretty much when everything is controlled the value of everything will be controlled also. Dont think those holding all the cards have to play by any rules other than their own. In the future, gold may be worth a roll in the hay to some. but dont think that the ptb are gonna be held to any standards not to their benefit or of their making.
Royalty always as its first act delegitimizes any competition under pain of death or exile.
Same with obligations, one becomes obliged by decree. Thereis no piece of paper one can wave to defend against wholesale theft and enslavement. The only tools that work are well known and are never appreciated by those they are directed against.

posted on Jul, 28 2010 @ 12:23 PM
link   
I believe the rich-poor gap being created was entirely predictable and was a result of the enormous increase in government spending a percent of the economy. The US government when accounting for all levels is over 50% of GDP, meaning the government spends about half of the money that is spent in the US.

You mention "disaster capitalism" but in fact the merger between corporation and state is the definition of fascism, not capitalism. The blooming welfare state in the US is socialism. So, it does not make sense to me why you'd use the term capitalism when the US is not even considered an economically free country by the most complete investigator of the subject, the Heritage Foundation.

I believe the only way we are going to get back our wealth back is to start our own small businesses and make sure the governments get as little of our proceeds as possible... most importantly to use alternative currencies to the US dollar which is literally a monopoly machine for widening the rich-poor gap... meaning its both a monopoly because the FBI will destroy you if they can get away with it for trying to compete with the US dollar and a machine since its run by big printing presses. Its such a joke to those of us who understand it that we should all be looking to switch to alternate currencies.

posted on Jul, 28 2010 @ 12:27 PM
link   
I feel like a genius because I saw this three decades ago.

Didn't make a big deal out of it because the reaction was predictable: that I'm a looney guy who believes far out ideas. That I've really bought in to this "rich are getting richer and the poor are getting poorer" idea.

You know what? I don't really care THAT much about the poor.

I care about the middle class. And it was the middle class that was/is becoming poorer.

But it's their own fault. For all practical purposes, their retirement money has been looted from the US Treasury to support "tax cuts" for wealthy Americans. All that was necessary was to get them all whooped up about the idea of lazy, poor people living on welfare at their expense. Wellfare never really mattered -- a tiny fraction of the federal budget. But it made the middle class militantly supportive of tax policy that never really did much for them.

I've given up, frankly. When you have hundreds of millions of people completely oblivious to whats happening to them, and very ready --even eager-- to dismiss your post (and mine) as the amusing product of a wacky mind (it makes them certain they're the "smart" ones) you can't change the situation.

posted on Jul, 28 2010 @ 12:28 PM
link   
think of this:

if the collapse was a planned event, then to what purpose?

its two fold.

first the collapse ensures that NO ONE can challenge the rich, by becoming rich. There are many more "rich" now than before, which ends up as having to let other persons into the country club. No more money, then the membership is closed.

the second has to go with the policy that managers NEVER hire anyone smarter, and the smartest are the first to go during layoffs, ensuring that the smart person is never a threat to your job. So as jobs become scarce, the persons that have true leadership ability, and the smarts to execute "ladder climbing" are out on the street.
They lose their homes, starve, divorce, and that ensures the "in-ability" to be a threat, and then helps to ensure the death of all threats. In directly, it causes the dumb/incompetent to hold some power and position, and at the same time creates a wall of middle managers (aka cannon fodder) between the "home grown leader" in the crappy entry level jobs, and the elitist that wants to hold his position

dr

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join