It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mexican Officials to Patrol Staten Island Following Latest Bias Attack

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 28 2010 @ 02:20 AM
link   

Mexican Officials to Patrol Staten Island Following Latest Bias Attack

www.nbcnewyork.com

Police are investigating another assault on a Hispanic man in Staten Island as a possible hate crime -- and the Mexican government is now getting involved as well.

“We will act decisively in order to protect our citizens and will actively promote that those guilty of these vicious attacks are brought to justice expeditiously

According to the Advance, this latest incident has promoted the Mexican Consulate to post personnel in Staten Island until further notice.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jul, 28 2010 @ 02:20 AM
link   
This makes a lot of sense. You have more Mexican's getting killed in Mexico in the past year than in both Iraq and Afganistan combined and the Mexican government is pretty much incapable of doing anything about that. Phoenix is rife with drug violence spilling over the border and the Mexican government does not seem all that interested in stopping that activity, activity carried out by Mexican nationals, e.g. illegal aliens.

They are, however, interested in posting men on Staten Island because a few Mexican nationals got jumped over the past several months.

The audacity of the Mexican government saying they are concerned about "their citizens" is amazing.

I wonder what the citizenship status of these folks who were jumped is? Curious how there is no mention of that in the article.

I certainly don't condone violence toward anyone walking down the street, for any reason, at any time, but the hyprocracy of the Mexican government never ceases to amaze me.

www.nbcnewyork.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jul, 28 2010 @ 03:19 AM
link   
why don't we kidnap mexican president and hold him for ransom no hold on bad idea no one would give a crap and we would lose money feeding him.
and god forbid we bring him across border some fool would try to get him a job and a green card. but seriously mexico has no goverment whole country seems to be run by drug cartels and large banks so why would anyone give a rats arse that they want to put some fools on staten island they liable to get jumped too and i know they can't be armed because that would be against law as they aren't on consolute grounds.

posted on Jul, 28 2010 @ 03:35 AM
link   
I agree...

The Mexican government is blaring out how incredibly stupid they are with this one...

Hasn't there been more people killed in Mexico in the past few years than a whole bunch of wars all over the world combined? Like 43,000 people in Mexico, all dead because of the drug kingpins and also corruption in government there making it that much harder to stop.. It's getting worse down there instead of better since they really started cracking down...

This thing where they are "up in arms" over a mugging in NYC is unbelievable.. Looks like they really WANT there to be a racially motivated problem to further the agendas currently happening to pit people against people to detour from the really serious political false flags everywhere...

heck, this LOOKS like it is some sort of political false flag in itself..

top topics

join