It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Well....I guess this is it.

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 28 2010 @ 08:24 AM
link   
reply to post by brilab45

I had a good friend die from aids 20 days before
my 40th birthday.I still can't think about him without
crying.I don't even know if his partner is still alive either.

If you are able,please try and let us know how you are!

posted on Jul, 28 2010 @ 08:31 AM
link   
Peace and Love for your next journey!

posted on Jul, 28 2010 @ 08:36 AM
link   
I don't know you, but this was touching and heartfelt. Good luck with whatever there is on the other side. And good luck to your family, friends, and assorted loved ones.

posted on Jul, 28 2010 @ 09:24 AM
link   
May you find peace and happiness each day brother!

You're sharp wit will be missed by us all.

Love and light to you, may each moment be a blessing.

your friend,
Asktheanimals

posted on Jul, 28 2010 @ 10:15 AM
link   
I hope a friend will visit you in take a laptop with them to show you the very sweet comments sent your way.

When you get settled on the other side I am sure you will say the trip was worth all the pain and suffering.

May the rest of the days be easy for you and may God bless those you leave down here in the muck we live in.

See you on the other side.
Marilyn

posted on Jul, 28 2010 @ 10:50 AM
link   
Dont worry too much buddy. This isn't all there is. We live in an infinite universe that spans multiple dimensions. You're just moving on to a new one. We'll all be joining you eventually.

I'm not a religious man, but I'll pray for you in my own way. Take care friend.

[edit on 28-7-2010 by Hudson]

posted on Jul, 28 2010 @ 11:31 AM
link   
Life cannot exist without death. Good luck to you and keep strong. Always remember the Yin and the Yang, All energies are entwined and you adventure is only just beginning. Have faith in higher orders and you will see your loved ones again, of that i am certain. I hope you find your strength and i hope peoples kind words on this website can help you make it through your darkest nights. Take care brother and remember

Energy is never destroyed, it is only transformed.

See you when i get there X

posted on Jul, 28 2010 @ 11:41 AM
link   
Love and light to your brother.

Sending positive energy and vibes your way.

Warmest Regards,

RT

posted on Jul, 28 2010 @ 12:06 PM
link   
I wish you all the best in the rest of your journey living in your physical shell, but you have much more to look forward too after you depart this realm.

Peace, Love & Light! Keep it close to your heart, and you will be fine, and you will never forget those things no matter how bad dementia gets.

Originally posted by EyeHeartBigfoot
May I Suggest You Forget Everything You Ever Heard Regarding Religion And Read The Holy Bible Before You Are Unable. You Will Be Amazed With The Actual Contents When You Read & Interpret This Book Yourself. Truly Amazed.

Really? You're going to try to sell the bible and all it's lies to someone with dementia? How very sad. The OP has had their own life and already came to his conclusions on things I'm sure, dementia may make you forget things, but deep down you know your heart still and those things do not change - do not try to tell him to go read the bible so he can "make it to heaven" and not have to rot in hell the rest of his life. There is no red devil with horns who pokes you with a big fork while surrounded by fire for eternity - only peace, love and happiness and a consciousness that lives on forever.

Please don't try to sell your religion to people on the forums, thanks.

posted on Jul, 28 2010 @ 12:31 PM
link   
Brian Glenn take care, And we are all thinking of you,

Be strong in you journey, May you fly with the angels when the time does come,

thank you for being a part of ATS,

posted on Jul, 28 2010 @ 02:35 PM
link   
I'm sorry i missed my chance to say 'goodbye'.

Brian Glenn lost his partner and two of his dogs in recent years. There'll be quite the reception for him on the other side. It's good to know that he has something to look forward to.

He's a brave man - it showed in his posts.

posted on Jul, 28 2010 @ 06:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by The_Seeker
May I ask, and you can tell me to ping off if you like if its to personal.
But what has your experience of AIDS been like.
As I said I have heard the meds etc are pretty harsh for suffers.
Is it true that you have severe weight loss. How do you cope with this!

Once your done with your selfishness, would it be OK for us to wish our friend the very best?

With Your Travels, brilab45, You Will Have The Answers To ALL!!! ENJOY, I am already jealous.

Would you feel comfortable giving us your real first name? Will add "insert name here" into a prayer.

"SELFISH" Excuse me, if you read all of my posts I did wish him all the best. So please get off your high horse dear sir!!

I am not going to apologize for being inquisitive about something I know very little about. So hence why I asked. Is that not how you gain an understanding of a particular situ!

[edit on 28-7-2010 by The_Seeker]

[edit on 28-7-2010 by The_Seeker]

posted on Jul, 28 2010 @ 08:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by The_Seeker
May I ask, and you can tell me to ping off if you like if its to personal.
But what has your experience of AIDS been like.
As I said I have heard the meds etc are pretty harsh for suffers.
Is it true that you have severe weight loss. How do you cope with this!

Once your done with your selfishness, would it be OK for us to wish our friend the very best?

With Your Travels, brilab45, You Will Have The Answers To ALL!!! ENJOY, I am already jealous.

Would you feel comfortable giving us your real first name? Will add "insert name here" into a prayer.

Hey here have a go at this guy to whilst your at it

He asked questions as well...

epsilon69

Member was on ATS
11 minutes ago.

Ignore this user (info)
ignore

posted on 28-7-2010 @ 04:40 AM single this post "quote"REPLY TO:

sorry about your situation. But i have to ask how did you get AIDS, were you involved in drugs? Are you on medication for AIDS? i have read that the AZT medicine for AIDS also destroys your immune system and can make the disease worse.

Drink some Green Tea take some vitamine D get some sunlight and maybe you can live a bit longer. Thats really all the help i can give. You will meet your loved ones when you crossover and im sure you will reincarnate here again, so no worries it's all a game.

posted on Jul, 29 2010 @ 05:41 AM
link   
You will be in my thoughts and i am wishing you good blessings.
I'll see you in the next world my friend.
Rob AKA DrumsRfun

posted on Aug, 5 2010 @ 10:25 AM
link   
I do not know you but I pray for you and all those who know and love you. I wish you all the strength you need to get through this.

best regards.

posted on Aug, 5 2010 @ 11:19 AM
link   
Brian Glenn although I never knew you, your post touched me very deeply. You will have touched the lives of many.

posted on Aug, 7 2010 @ 01:59 AM
link   
Explanation: See here NOW and Behold the ATS afterlife...

I as OmegaLogos have "claimed" many times that IAM an avatard [not a spelling mistake as I am slow! soz :shk:
] of Hermes and as Hermes IS a Psycopomp [wiki] then I had best be doing my job as best that I can.

Here goes nothing... and I hope the Creator God that inverted the cosmic void can do likewise with my vacuuos but goodwilled/godspelled intent! 0==>1 [0!=1]

Achlys. Thanks to my [Grandest!] Mum for giving me permission to bring these souls back across the river Styxx and for paying the ferryman Charon on my behalf [with my blood]. Seriously Pluto is going to Tartarus
my backside for this but he can take that up with his Great Great Grandmother and the FATES and even Zeus SUXORS and
to them [they Nix/Nox his Sox off
] and I'm only acting on THAT DARK authority although I do COMPLETELY concur with it! HELL/Hades hath no FURY like a Woman Scorned and there be some SERIOUSLY Pissed Off to the Maxors Female Greek Goddesses about! Beware the Banshees and Harpies that may start to circle this ritual spell like curious vultures!

BTS will just have to do as the altar for my libation and these words will have to do as the offering! Charon can collect my real Avatards blood as the corporeal spiritual component when he is directed and authorized to do so by those in Authority over both my mortal and immortal souls.
who ARE the Gods of Mt. Olympia!

I pray and kindly ask ALL the Gods to BLESS this thread [and Curse me if you have to charge for this favor], this post and these souls* whose Avatars be Divinely BOUND in this Afterlife as living testimonies FOREVER! So let it be written and so let it be done and let no thing in heaven and earth or within it scopes, EVER UNBIND what has been BOUND in LOVE!
I as Hermes WILL call to bloody serious and personal face to face account who and or whatsoever attemps to immorally untie this GOD Fiated COMM-UNION-ICATION! GOD IS WATCHING so please don't make us
and just
and let Majix Happenz OK.
[ OmegaLogos sez sorry but I couldn't keep my ego out!
:bnghd: ] Thanks for your eternal and unconditional support! Amen.

Here is WHY!...

How to use neuroscience to become your Avatar! (by OmegaLogos) [ATS]

And ...

I only need to Observe them to Create and Make this Spell WORK!

The last shall be the first and the first shall be the last!

And I see their spirits active and their souls* ALIVE and WELL here...

brilab45

William One Sac

jkrog08

I have Faith [I made the quantum leap in imaginaton and by posting here is an act of that and if you post back in kind i.e. with Love then I will KNOW that it wasn't in worthless vainity (mine) and also wasn't in vain as WE will have Brought the Dead back to LIFE
] that You can Faithfully concur either because you already KNOW it is so OR you would LOVE it to be true and are willing to just have faith that this could be and in FACT IS. [at least a nice story!]

The more we collectively agree on this the more REAL it becomes!

PLEASE help me MAKE the ATS Afterlife a REAL and LIVING Existence!

Beyond the obscuring veils of Smoke and Mirrors, Ghosts and Shadows!

YES! The afterlife...This IS just the begining!

Personal Disclosure: By my oath as a God I so
it!

posted on Aug, 7 2010 @ 02:36 AM
link   
Turns out that I am probably suffering from diabaeties Don't know how to spell it. I'm sorry for belying a difference of my demise.

OK, it will happen. But it turns out I am having problems with sugar levels. I feel stupid. I have avoided this site due to the fact I did not know what was wrong with me.

I have no doubt I will die of complications due to advanced HIV. However, I was unaware of the complications I am suffering from other problems.

Please accept my apology. I want to ensure my friends here that I am not going anywhere soon.

I've had a rough time and I am very appreciative of the great support I have received here.

God, I would not wish this on anyone. I'm so tired though. How do people just give up and say hey.............I wanna go home? I really wanna go home. Just wanna go home. Tell me how to do it without ruining my soul.

posted on Aug, 7 2010 @ 02:49 AM
link   
reply to post by brilab45

No apologies necessary, man, we're just glad to hear you're okay!

Prayers and thoughts,

TheAssoc.

posted on Aug, 7 2010 @ 03:11 AM
link   
reply to post by TheAssociate

Thank you, that was very sweet. Even if your straight. LOL

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join