It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Madleo needs google maps help. PLEASE!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 28 2010 @ 01:41 AM
link   
Mods, if I'm in the wrong place please move my thread to the correct forum.

I need an "adress" exactly 1.1/4 miles South from my home. Can anyone with Google maps help me.
PLEASE, it is urgent.
This is where I can find my lost cat. When I find him I'll come back and explain how I found this info.
It will hurt some sceptics to know.

Please just help me to find my cat!

posted on Jul, 28 2010 @ 01:57 AM
link   
You could get google earth and use it to find your house. Then use the ruler to go 1 and 1/4 miles south of your house and get a good idea of the area. Then drive around and try to find the house.

Er.. you know what the house looks like.. what other details do you have?

Google maps on the web and google earth do not have addresses on the houses unless its a famous place that has extra info when you right click the picture.

Er.. o.k. that's not exactly right.. if you know an address you can type it in and poof, be taken to that address, but I do not think that you can do it in reverse... see a pic of a house and get the address from it.. I could be wrong.

[edit on 28-7-2010 by JohnPhoenix]

posted on Jul, 28 2010 @ 02:03 AM
link   
reply to post by madleo

I don't know, but this is just a theory... Travel exactly 1.1/4 miles South from your home and knock on some doors.

And how can we help you, we don't know where you live lol (By the way don't share your personal information with anyone)

posted on Jul, 28 2010 @ 02:06 AM
link   
I'm on my mobile. I will give you my full adress if you can help me!
I do not have gps coordinates.

posted on Jul, 28 2010 @ 02:13 AM
link   
reply to post by NeutronAvenger

I'm in Johannesburg in SA, I have nothing to hide. I would send a u2u, but I do not know how. I can only reply to u2u. Have not been on ATS for long.
At this moment I just want my Skye back.

posted on Jul, 28 2010 @ 02:15 AM
link   
reply to post by JohnPhoenix

I'll have to knock on doors. No details on the house. As long as I get the street name/names.

posted on Jul, 28 2010 @ 02:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by madleo
reply to post by NeutronAvenger

I'm in Johannesburg in SA, I have nothing to hide. I would send a u2u, but I do not know how. I can only reply to u2u. Have not been on ATS for long.
At this moment I just want my Skye back.

I don't think it is a matter of something to hide, more or less a matter of safety.

posted on Jul, 28 2010 @ 02:23 AM
link   
I strongly advise against posting or sharing personal information. As you may notice under the Reply Box:

Please do not post your own personal information. You should be aware that any personally identifiable information you submit here can be read, collected, or used by other users of these forums, and could be used to send you unsolicited messages. We are not responsible for the personally identifiable information you choose to submit, and may remove it at our discretion.

You can easily get an address with other map applications such as:
Streetmaps.co.za
Brabys
The Yellow Pages
South Africa Maps

Without having to install any type of application.

posted on Jul, 28 2010 @ 02:28 AM
link   
I know it's for safety, but honestly I'm fine and will be fine.
We are in danger everyday, driving, walking, so the odd pshyco does not scare me.Lol

posted on Jul, 28 2010 @ 02:30 AM
link   
reply to post by Gemwolf

Thanks I'll try the links that you gave me. Could you maybe tell me how many km, 1.1/4 miles is, please?

[edit on 28-7-2010 by madleo]

posted on Jul, 28 2010 @ 03:05 AM
link   
reply to post by madleo

1 1/4 miles = 2.011 kilometers.

posted on Jul, 28 2010 @ 03:55 AM
link   
reply to post by Gemwolf

Thanks. No one so far, that I've asked, can search the maps. I know it's pathetic, but that's what I thought. They can't find south!
or 2.011km.

new topics

top topics

join