It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

You, are HUMAN CAPITAL, by William J Clinton

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 28 2010 @ 12:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Alethea

The remedy is the (counter intuitively) state (small 's') and county government.

If enough people get together, they can use the power of the state and county governments to ignore and resist federal law.

They can implement their own currencies and refuse to enforce federal laws. They can order their police to ARREST federal agents that attempt to enforce federal law in their jurisdiction. They can instruct juries to acquit people and they can order prosecutors not to prosecute.

Using the State against itself is one way to combat a government gone mad.

posted on Jul, 28 2010 @ 12:04 PM
link   
double post

[edit on 28-7-2010 by mnemeth1]

posted on Jul, 28 2010 @ 12:07 PM
link   
You're reading too much into this. Companies all over the world, as well as all economics/business universities have used the expression "human capital" for decades.

LINK

posted on Jul, 28 2010 @ 12:21 PM
link   
reply to post by MrXYZ

Yeah, I think what the OP is getting at though is there is a big difference when the State looks at its citizens as an investment asset and when a private employer looks at his employees as a labor asset.

Since the State produces nothing, it is implied that its "investment" in "human capital" is to further the amount of taxable resources under its control.

posted on Jul, 28 2010 @ 12:25 PM
link   
I have had a strong idea of what people should be doing that basically recreates economy and community from within, but unfortunately most people are not aware enough, and though I've written a little bit throughout the years on some political forums, long before I ever woke up with conspiracy sites, that only happened after the experiences started again in the open. On that part you'd have to read my posts, for I won't be bringing it up here.
Most people are so determined to put you down for speaking up its a long cry waking up our communities and that is what has be done, it has to be done locally, under the table, grass roots.

1)media. They've bought off all the media, and theres a lot of disgruntled journalists, journalistic students in college who are idealists and want to help the world, and boy are they going to be disappointed, and out of work people , some of whom can take photographs, videos, write, edit, etc etc. So.......why are we not creating our own newspapers. They can both make money and yet be delivered door to door without missing a house for free.

How, like a paper in my home town, that has lots of paid for advertisements. They pay their staff, advertise, and grew a large income on this, and paid their paper boys who deliver the paper to every residence.

And thats just one model.

2) Businesses. I don't believe in money, or banks, or realtors, and support Venus project type ideas, more grass roots though, but not heartless, not the big fish takes it all mad max, cooperation, looking after everyone. Good educations and jury duty type counsel jobs for local areas and bigger with a large cooperation mixed with freedom so no one falls between the cracks. I am not talking about mistreating elderly, handicapped, moms, or grandma's. In fact, women need to be forefront and equal numbers in those communities.

Free enterprise is about OUR businesses, not illegal monopolies mascarading as free enterprise/capatilist pseudo democracies.

So.....people locally need to get together and meet up more and show vidoes, have local boards, forums and even radio interview programs, and really really educate each other, have workshops. How to create survival, seedbanks. How to make lists of all the important goods and services, and duplicate them locally and buy/trade, whatever (I'm thinking venus again) from each other. They need to learn to get along more and stop criticising others, the poor, the voiceless, and empower each other. Everyone equally. They need to focus on how to get more for less work, and partner up and share so that basic things that now are obligations such as taxes and utlities get done, but as much food as possible is grown, and energy devices createde in backyard garages, hopefully teaching the restless teenagers who need to learn useful things, like how to mod vehicles for eco solutions, how to build infared telescopes and mod cameras to skywatch, how to build ham radios, generators, fix brakes, change tires, things that many kids aren't learning, and many single mothers can't teach them.

It takes a village to raise a child.

By the way, for all the ultra conservative, hate supporting others kind of mad max people. Not a chance, will anyone let that go down. Most people have a heart and want to live in heaven, not hell.

3) Run your community like a huge eco village, wiht businesses poppoing up run by not just one, but a group of people profit sharing, and reducing work hours, more time teahing kids useful things.

4)Export model to the third world.

5) When and if enough people get used to meeting in the town square and in buidlings together and problem solving they will probably enmasse fire all the leaders, they may even take an interm step before abolishing money, and do something radical, world wide vote on their own new currencies, that guess what, the bloodlines and pseudo elites just won't happen to have stached, so even if they were sitting on big piles of money, it will suddenly be devalued, big time. I really want to see that.

6) If and when they start to feel the pinch and start to create another distraction, war, event, or hate on (ie Mexicons) to divide and conquer yet agian. Don't react. In fact, think ahead, and plan all the things they may do plus acknowledge other ideas could crop up, and stand still and united no matter what forever. Dont react, tell them YADA YADA, we know what you're doing. We denounce you.

Then they'll declare martial law and march in. Don't give up no matter what. Stand together and protect anyone they try to haul off, break them out of their jails, run thorugh their courthouses by the millions.

Don't give up. They lose.

[edit on 28-7-2010 by Unity_99]

posted on Jul, 28 2010 @ 12:39 PM
link   
reply to post by mnemeth1

The thing is, like it or not, governments are businesses and citizens are part of its income source. Like I said, the mere categorization as "human capital" isn't a bad thing. I'd need concrete actions on the government's part to convince me this is a bad thing...

Think about it, you're willing to accept this categorization on your job...and it doesn't really affect you negatively...yet if the government does it without adding any negative actions it's suddenly bad? It's a bit overly paranoid imo...at least until it has any negative consequences.

posted on Jul, 28 2010 @ 12:45 PM
link   
reply to post by MrXYZ

Actually though, its just a scheme of usary and slavery and all it takes to overcome this world is local awareness campaigns, in otherwords its in the hands of people how awake they want to be, its really not in the leaders hands, that is the illusion they like to maintain.
Unfortunately, most people are either not awake or feel like they cant do something about it.
In my town, I was surprised to discover how many stood in lineups discussing nwo related things, many are aware.

Thats why what I wrote above about meeting up, and cordinating activites, doing things on the weekends in garages with teenagers, grouping up and profit sharing and getting businesses going, organizing events, doing a online radio show, people generated. This teaches people: skills, confidence, leadership, decision making, and when they gain a sense of who they are, and what they really can do, the leaders and the bankers an the monopolies will be gone.

They'll be gone.

posted on Jul, 28 2010 @ 12:48 PM
link   
I forgot to menition, other ideas about the journalism involved, forming a non profit organization that fund rasied and promoted independent citizen run news papers and had competitions and rewards and start up funds.

Also, third world countries involve much like here ,the poor being disenfranchised from land and resources, so nonprofit and fundraising to get land, here and there for farms and eco villages.

Alot of bypassing of local regulations is needed. Instead of what is deemed permanent multifamily dwellings making a lot of alternative eco home sytle house on wheels that are quite small, but nestle together very well indeed with greenhouse courtyards, can make room for a big family, never mind, friends, strangers, all sorts of like minded people. That is until people begin to see that their own counsels are more competent than the ones elected and they start to see they can problem solve just fine and change the laws.

I do not promote any form of violence save for what a huge awake crowd determines is right when protecting their own against onslaught of vioelence, and all things done to prevent and sidestep are done first.

However, I do not believe in billions just sitting still peacefully while the troops move in and slaughter their families in front of their eyes, so its kind of like balance.

This is a movement from community level awareness and teaching leadership, sharing leadership, problem solving and grass roots economy, education, media and solutions.

[edit on 28-7-2010 by Unity_99]

posted on Jul, 28 2010 @ 12:49 PM
link   
reply to post by MrXYZ

If the government does it, it is inherently bad.

I have no voluntary association with the government.

I can leave my employer if he abuses my rights, but I wouldn't do this because his investment will help both him and myself. As my employer gains in profits due to my increased knowledge, I will directly benefit from this myself in terms of my job security and pay. As my skills have increased, I can command a higher salary in the job market.

This relationship is inverted with government. As my skills increase, government can take more from me instead of giving more to me. Government does not produce anything, it only consumes. Therefore as I gain in pay, government takes more in taxes, thereby government becomes more powerful - which is always to my detriment.

posted on Jul, 28 2010 @ 12:59 PM
link   
And another point, in local groups and community meetings, if the natives, and poor, and single moms, and grandmas and disabled and all those vulnerable people don't have a strident voice and arent respected or listened too and only the well healed get to speak, boy do you have a problem.

Anything you create will end up looking the same as it does now, or even worse. Mad max, survival of the fittest, big healthy strong unemcumbered fish take all is NOT the world we're working for. This isnt about being selfish.

posted on Jul, 28 2010 @ 01:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

But nowhere does it say they'll have less say...

posted on Jul, 29 2010 @ 04:37 AM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

God, Family, Friends, Community and somewhere way down at the bottom, government. Self sustaining communities are the paramount component of change. If that cannot be maintained they win no matter what we do.

They have attempted to make everyone dependant on everyone. So if one country fails we all fail. Economically, Security wise and many other components. This is their control mechanism.

Beck brought up the Mutually assured economic destruction technique they are using. It also applies for food, energy, infrastructures, etc. All in the name of their control.

I know what you are saying and thanks for stopping and commenting.

posted on Jul, 29 2010 @ 04:42 AM
link   
reply to post by MrXYZ

Well, it is a bad thing when the IMF states things like THIS-

The World Bank has just announced (Associated Press, "The Des Moines Register", 9/15/95) its new formula for estimating a nation's worth. Ismael Serageldin, World Bank vice president for environmentally sustainable development, stated in 'Monitoring Environmental Progress: A Report on Work in Progress' that the system "for the first time folds a country's people and its natural resources into its overall balance sheet." While the World Bank projects that its new system of measuring wealth which "attempts to go beyond traditional gauges" and lists "Human Resources: value represented by people's productive capacity" (e.g. education, nutrition) will take years to perfect, I submit that our process of 'assessment' is a giant step in that direction.

From original source.

Like I asked, if we cannot keep up with our debt payments without huge increases in taxation with less and less wervices for that taxation, what then?

Total slavery? 100% taxation and we get packed into massive slum projects ala Agenda 21?

Just as labels can be innocuous, they can also be evil incarnate.

posted on Jul, 29 2010 @ 05:08 AM
link   
reply to post by endisnighe

Any government see it's citizens as an asset. Why wouldn't they?
Why is this news to anyone at all? It would be a bigger deal if we found a reason for the people to consider the government an asset nowadays.

I don't think this is a wake up call , I think that no one has thought about this too much.

posted on Jul, 29 2010 @ 05:13 AM
link   
reply to post by endisnighe

Where does it say anything about 100% taxes or camps in the text you quoted?? The world bank has to decide how to help certain nations by giving grants. How well those countries can pay back those grants always depended on the cash they already have, as well as the ability to generate revenue (GDP). It makes only sense to use human capital too because it influences how well a country performs economically...now and in the future.

I have no clue where you see anything about camps and 100% tax. Sorry, but that's just paranoia imo...

posted on Jul, 29 2010 @ 06:00 AM
link   
reply to post by MrXYZ

Well, what happens when the debt payments become unsustainable?

What happens?

Sometimes paranoia is a good thing.

You do know our government runs every possible scenario through their think tanks right? Every possibility.

Scenario within scenarios.

reply to post by IamBoon

Hey, just following the rabbit hole to the bottom. Not stating this is some huge picture or some grand component of the onion, just another layer of the onion.

But the AP statement made by the IMF may wake a soul or two to what we are to the government and their bosses at the world bank.

[edit on 7/29/2010 by endisnighe]

posted on Aug, 18 2010 @ 09:26 PM
link   
Wow, may be slight paranoia, but if the basic tenet is that we are all just assets kinda like chattel to the Pharaoh, makes absolute sense.

Think about it, now that we are further entrenched into the system, we could very well be just considered workers for the pyramid.

Thanks endisnighe, you put one of my ideas to into existence. Maybe I am not the only one that sees the chattel we have become.

posted on Aug, 19 2010 @ 01:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by endisnighe

While the World Bank projects that its new system of measuring wealth which "attempts to go beyond traditional gauges" and lists "Human Resources: value represented by people's productive capacity".....

Would the "traditional gauges" be referring to the gold standard?
Does this mean that people are the "new gold" as an exchange medium?
Would this open the door to destroying those with disfigured mint strikes?
Would this take the older tarnished gold out of circulation as is done with old crumpled bills?

posted on Aug, 19 2010 @ 02:15 AM
link   
This thread shows the basic problem with uncontrolled immigration, at least into the USA with which I am familiar. Many of these people are lower in various dimensions of human capital measurement than we would normally accept as immigrants. They should not be given "amnesty" without meeting normal standards of human capital measurement, otherwise our standard is not really a standard, and rather than going to the back of the line, they are getting a pass around the hard part of the process, the high-stakes challenge of proving their human capital.

And the problem is double for their children, who are often "anchor babies." They have no demonstrated skills and hence attend our schools. But even with that investment we do not know the outcome. It is highly likely that they will complete mandatory schooling without achieving levels of human capital that would normally qualify them as immigrants.

This is cold and heartless. This whole thread is about how things are getting cold and heartless for our own citizens, with more high-stakes crises in our own lives. Conditions within our country are tough.

[edit on 19-8-2010 by oniongrass]

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 10:23 PM
link   
I wish the OP could come back and give his viewpoint, what ever happened to him? Did he piss off the mods or the site?

Anyway, I will give my additions to the discussion.

Life, Liberty and Property, that is what the founders wanted for everyone. Are we allowed Life? That has not yet been regulated, unless of course you involve the ideal of parentage. Are we allowed to procreate? Hmmm, they have not regulated that yet!

Liberty, of course when this member joined, they did not accost 80 year old women in airports!

How about the last? Property? Are we allowed to have property, time will tell.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join