It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Reinhardt - September 2010 Market Crash

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 28 2010 @ 12:58 AM
link   
Many of you will remember Reinhardt in 2008 who developed a cult following on the internet.

He first appeared several months prior to the '08 crash on the google finance forums stating -

"Crash is in September...

and the negative news that will move the market downward should occur
Sept 15

this organization below.. runs the show

www.legatus.org...

the money laundering occurs just prior to the pilgrimage to rome and
the checks are written during the pilgrimage and the checks clear by
September 14 and the negative news leaks out (something along the
lines of "insider trading on a mass scale at a major brokerage) then
they start crossing the "t"s and dotting the "i"s on Sarbanes-Oxley II"

This discussion can all be viewed here - finance.google.com...

He was banned from google finance forums, and he was dead on with his prediction and now runs a subscription service at www.enterprisecorruption.com

Here are some background threads from ATS

Man calls stock market crash to the date

Reinhardt thread - suggestions and predictions

Now since then, he has made some varied calls, with some varied degree of accuracy, however a while ago, his website contained the following information:

next major prediction: month of september/week of september 20th 2010 is the next major.. market-moving financial event - option 1: upturn due to increased stimulus/bailout/further pubic-debt legislation - option 2: downturn/debasement/panic when september comes, it will be one, or the other.. the vagueness and political uncertainty of further stimulus, bailout.. and increased public-debt legislation is the reason.. folks should sit on the sidelines during these scheduled events.. but eventually, the rug is going to have to be pulled out from under.. the outside-investors and shareholders.. since this will not be the end-point of an industrial boom-cycle..

There is a Legatus meeting which ends on the 19th of September, and since making these comments i've been told that he is leaning more towards a major downturn.

posted on Jul, 28 2010 @ 01:03 AM
link   
Reinhardt has been wrong too in the recent past. and yuode think if reinhardt knows this, so do the FEDS, which means ol man Bernenke is going to have the money machine turned on 24 hours nonstop for more bailout money for the big corrupt bankers at our tax expense

posted on Jul, 28 2010 @ 01:12 AM
link   
There has always been an historical tendency for September to be a bad month for the markets.

Or perhaps more specifically, the above meme has been floated around for decades. I don't know to what extent its true over the long term and I'm too lazy to pull up the charts and compare it right now.

posted on Jul, 28 2010 @ 01:15 AM
link   
There has been chatter about a 'second wave' GFC in the MSM here for a while now discussing what we can (and should) do to get through it.. seems a common topic, first time I've heard a date mentioned though..

posted on Jul, 28 2010 @ 01:40 AM
link   
"The budget should be balanced, the Treasury should be refilled, public debt should be reduced, the arrogance of officialdom should be tempered and controlled, and the assistance to foreign lands should be curtailed lest Rome become bankrupt. People must again learn to work, instead of living on public assistance."
- Cicero - 55 BC

posted on Jul, 28 2010 @ 01:43 AM
link   
I definetely think this next prediction has some legitamacy.

The world has been living on borrowed time (or money), since 2008. September also has historically been a bad month for markets and although Reinhardt, has had some shaky calls over the past 2 years, he is 1/1 from calling market crashes and this appears to be his second.

posted on Jul, 28 2010 @ 01:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by Jim Scott
"The budget should be balanced, the Treasury should be refilled, public debt should be reduced, the arrogance of officialdom should be tempered and controlled, and the assistance to foreign lands should be curtailed lest Rome become bankrupt. People must again learn to work, instead of living on public assistance."
- Cicero - 55 BC

Wow, great find.

That would make somebody one heck of an ATS signature. And it should be passed around all over the net IMHO.

Do you have a source link for this quote?

posted on Jul, 28 2010 @ 01:51 AM
link   

now runs a subscription service at www.enterprisecorruption.com

Is he calling a crash or trying to get more subscriptions because people will want more info?

posted on Jul, 28 2010 @ 04:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by silent thunder

- Cicero - 55 BC

Wow, great find.

That would make somebody one heck of an ATS signature. And it should be passed around all over the net IMHO.

I agree, it would make an excellent signature.

posted on Jul, 28 2010 @ 04:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by jam321

now runs a subscription service at www.enterprisecorruption.com

Is he calling a crash or trying to get more subscriptions because people will want more info?

I dont believe Reinhardt is a scammer, sure he wants more subscribers, but i genuinely feel he is certain on the events coming this september

posted on Jul, 28 2010 @ 09:05 AM
link   
The problem with Reinhardt is that he talks in riddles a lot of the time and alot of the information he gives can be interpreted in many different ways. I agree with the earlier poster who says regarding crashes he has been bang on the money,excuse the pun!

posted on Jul, 28 2010 @ 09:11 AM
link   
Well, in the banker reform the Odama just signed the other day it claims no more bailout money...so
Thats like a red flag to short sell the US into the ground like greece was .
the US is not in any better of a situation then Greece was prior to it's situation coming to a head..except the US is the world reserve currency.

posted on Jul, 28 2010 @ 11:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by Danbones
Well, in the banker reform the Odama just signed the other day it claims no more bailout money...so
Thats like a red flag to short sell the US into the ground like greece was .
the US is not in any better of a situation then Greece was prior to it's situation coming to a head..except the US is the world reserve currency.

Wow i didnt know that about the no more bail out money!

It would seem the events from September 20 onwards will be a debasement = crash

posted on Jul, 28 2010 @ 11:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by silent thunder

- Cicero - 55 BC

Wow, great find.

Actually there is simply not enough work. Machines weren't around in Cicero's days. What used to take a week with 50 men, now takes a day with a machine. Leaves people scrambling for work and as a result wages fall. It all ends when no one can earn a decent living even if they are working. If you make work pay, people will work. They will choose not to work if working gives them the same crappy existence.

Cicero should have said "The wealthy should fund the state, lest the population survives on public assistance. "

posted on Jul, 28 2010 @ 12:01 PM
link   
I am not wise enough to see how the markets are reacting to the stimuli of the day, but it isn't very hard to get that 'gut' feeling. LOL, seriously there must be some numb people not to feel it.

We skipped out on the Gulf crisis taking us to the coals because BP will pay and pay and pay and pay (of course ultimately we all do because they won't), but the gas prices did not waver, the food prices did not waver, the only thing moving is unemployment claims and that increase says a ton about what is going into the economy.

If we, here in North America, are hit with another major Natural Disaster, then the sheet will finally be pulled over the corpse once and for all. Could we support another major earthquake or hurricane in a heavily populated city? We could shuffle about like FEMA does so well, but I doubt the dollar will hold.

OK, I am prejudice, my Grandmother's name is Reinhardt; I wonder if he is related? Hey Cuz!

His prediction is a dual edged sword but with only one outcome. He says, "folks should sit on the sidelines during these scheduled events.. but eventually, the rug is going to have to be pulled out from under.. the outside-investors and shareholders.." To me that is like saying to the investors and shareholders that if they sacrifice their holdings for the betterment of the Market than the institution can continue without them. That is scary! Cannot imagine many folks subscribing unless they are always looking for the next best edge of that blade!

Once again we are at the Mercy of the Hand of the Mysterious Almighty! No matter how hard Man controls things the less he finds he can hold!

posted on Jul, 28 2010 @ 04:19 PM
link   
I'm sure reinhardt said not long after making that prediction that he was leaning more towards option 1:
upturn due to increased stimulus/bailout/further pubic-debt legislation, so that means no crash.

posted on Jul, 28 2010 @ 04:46 PM
link   
It sounds like hes saying it will go up, or it will go down.

Either the cops got him, or he got away.

I understand that you have to get in the finance mood to really pick apart his words...I suppose his money will eventually land on one or the other.

My experience is that a lot of these financial prophets seem to act like traders on message boards..that is, they say one thing while doing another...or like glen beck helping to ride gold up for the uber rich who benefit with their ability to horde and then sell on a dime, once the plebs have bought as much as they can afford, saturating the prices. Sometimes it's just a blow hard trader who has a big shot name running off with his picks because he needs to have a higher price before he shorts...

posted on Jul, 28 2010 @ 11:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by SpaceMonkeys
I'm sure reinhardt said not long after making that prediction that he was leaning more towards option 1:
upturn due to increased stimulus/bailout/further pubic-debt legislation, so that means no crash.

I emailed him and he stated the opposite, that he is leaning more towards a debasement due to events in Afghanistan.

posted on Jul, 29 2010 @ 11:31 AM
link   
reply to post by James23

Interesting...
I will keep an eye out for this one. No matter what people say about his other predictions, his september 15th 2008 was like nothing I had ever seen as far as economic predictions go, it was about as good as it gets.

posted on Sep, 3 2010 @ 04:11 AM
link   
edit:
On his site it says:
"so, what is coming the third week of september 2010?
(more stimulus?)"
He's been hinting that there will be more stimulus for some time now.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join