It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My Adventures in Conspiracy (part 1) ATS Comic Book

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 28 2010 @ 05:07 PM
link   
s&f out standing work, when will it be print? yes it is that good!!!!!!!!!

posted on Jul, 28 2010 @ 05:22 PM
link   
On the hoaxer panel, I recognize Alex Jones, Greer, The mexican UFO guy, Icke. Who is the fifth one in the hat? Great job on the comic. When I first started reading I thought it was kind of hokie, but it really reels you in. Nice.

posted on Jul, 28 2010 @ 05:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mr Mask

[edit on 28-7-2010 by Mr Mask]

My time and energy reading your work / comics was indeed well spent

Luv the tinfoil hat, it suits ya

posted on Jul, 28 2010 @ 05:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Mr Mask

I'm glad I stopped to see your thread Mr Mask, that was well done and very entertaining. Now I've got to get back to water-boarding aliens. A conspiracist's work is never done.

posted on Jul, 28 2010 @ 05:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Mr Mask

Meeeh.....

It was OK, I guess.....

posted on Jul, 28 2010 @ 05:33 PM
link   
That's some very creative stuff. You're not so bad after all. S&F.

posted on Jul, 28 2010 @ 05:37 PM
link   
Let me join you! The comic is wonderful, and I want to be a part of it in some way. Do you need additional writers, or different points of view. I'd love to be a part of it!

posted on Jul, 28 2010 @ 05:47 PM
link   
I love it, you made some great points. The whole, 'once you believe in CT's you can never return' bit really struck a cord with me because I have tried to escape but it just pulls me back in! hahaha, CT's forever!!!

posted on Jul, 28 2010 @ 05:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jack Jouett
On the hoaxer panel, I recognize Alex Jones, Greer, The mexican UFO guy, Icke. Who is the fifth one in the hat? Great job on the comic. When I first started reading I thought it was kind of hokie, but it really reels you in. Nice.

Likewise dude, who the hell is that guy? The Mexican hoaxer is Jaime Mussan btw.

posted on Jul, 28 2010 @ 05:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by SpartanKingLeonidas
reply to post by Mr Mask

Thank you sir. I'm honored to be on your FB.

No problem.

I don't really need "viral", ha. I just would enjoy a cozy ATS crowd reading my little comic.

But if it ever does go viral...I'm blaming you!

Just make sure I get my portion of the credit for it.

Again, thank you for your time and effort. Very nice of you!

Again, no problem, seriously.

Drooling...

I have thousands of books too.

I started collecting comic's with Wolverine #50 with the slashed through cover.

Went back to number #1 and stopped around #125 or so.

X-Men, Wolverine, Batman, Punisher, Marvel was my favorite, D.C. not so much.

Except Batman.

Darkhorse as well, and a few others, all of my comics are bagged, and stored properly.

I stopped collecting when Venom gave birth to Carnage and every comic started getting these super hero girls with giant breasts on every page.

I stopped at the birth of "Image".

I was a Spiderman fan too to some degree.

I agree those mags are garbage. But I personally think the digital age is taking over and paper books/mags will be novelty things in the next decade.

I agree, digital is taking over from paper, it's destined to go that way.

Sooner than later, everything will be digital, everything.

Everything will be piped into your head via Wi-Fi.

Well do not worry...I can almost promise that the book will eventually be printed up (I'm friends with the strangest bunch of artists/printers/painters/singers/musicians you name it. But if I ever do "print it up myself", I'll probably end up handing them out for free and printing them on low quality paper.

Well, take the time to make a profit, of some sort, and put that money into projects.

Yknow, I am always hunting for a good cut-n-go auto-animation program, but all of them seem to come standard with pre-made characters, and having invented hundreds of my own, I just want to use my own creations.

Flash is just incredibly hard to learn and I've been taking a crack at that about twice a year for the past 5 years.

Toonboom was a great little program, but I only used it for traditional cell animation (only kind I seem to know how to produce).

I'd share one of my little toons with you, but I'm afraid I'd be banned for showing that sort of crazyness here...heh.

Thank you for all your help in spreading the comic. I appreciate all your effort and energy that you waste on what I made.

That goes for everyone mind you!

Thank all of you for your good reviews and the drive to make more!

I had a hell of a morning reading all of your comments.

I've toyed with Go Animate, it's not that bad, give it a shot.

[edit on 28-7-2010 by SpartanKingLeonidas]

posted on Jul, 28 2010 @ 05:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Wide-Eyes

Looks like Bill Ryan from "Project Crapalot"

we will have to wait for mask to wake up from his much needed coma.

~meathead

posted on Jul, 28 2010 @ 06:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wide-Eyes
I love it, you made some great points. The whole, 'once you believe in CT's you can never return' bit really struck a cord with me because I have tried to escape but it just pulls me back in! hahaha, CT's forever!!!

I second this.

This was the one thing from the comic that really struck a chord with me. How very, very true this statement is.

[edit on 28-7-2010 by Freenrgy2]

posted on Jul, 28 2010 @ 06:10 PM
link   
Wow...S&F

You must be one screwed up Conspiracy Theorist to have come up with a quality rag like that, Mr Mask! I hope I can become a neat person just like you when I grow up. Yeah, been trying to grow up for the last 63 years...never say never, I say.

I plan on saving all the comics you write so I can have somthing to while away the hours when TPTB lock me up in the FEMA Camp. Can't wait for pt 2.

posted on Jul, 28 2010 @ 06:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mike Stivic
reply to post by Wide-Eyes

Looks like Bill Ryan from "Project Crapalot"

we will have to wait for mask to wake up from his much needed coma.

~meathead

Aye, 'tis Mr. Ryan...a.k.a Mr. Serpo.

One of the biggest threads and hoaxes here on ATS.

posted on Jul, 28 2010 @ 06:17 PM
link   
Well done dude. I must say your talent is wasted on here but I'm glad you waste it here. It provides for an entertaining read. Keep it up.

posted on Jul, 28 2010 @ 06:43 PM
link   
Not that you need it at this point but S&F anyway

Next time maybe you could actually show Lady Gagas genitals?

J/K..... or am I?

posted on Jul, 28 2010 @ 06:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Freenrgy2

Originally posted by Wide-Eyes

I second this.

This was the one thing from the comic that really struck a chord with me. How very, very true this statement is.

[edit on 28-7-2010 by Freenrgy2]

Thank you for agreeing and thank you for spelling 'chord' right, I saw my mistake afterwards and couldn't be bothered to change it, lol.

posted on Jul, 28 2010 @ 07:02 PM
link   
Will be patiently looking forward for the next one.

Thanks for the laughs Mr. Mask.

posted on Jul, 28 2010 @ 07:18 PM
link   
All I can say is wow
That was one of the coolest things I have seen on this site! The mask kinda reminds me of Kurse from the Thor comics. Mixed w/a little Punisher. I'll be looking for issue #2 unless they get to you first

[edit on 28-7-2010 by hangedman13]

posted on Jul, 28 2010 @ 07:25 PM
link   
The beauty of this comic is that you'll have an endless supply of source material. You could do issues about recent mega ATS posts or ones from the recent past if it's a slow month, like the Poland air disaster, or the sinking of the South Korean ship (for examples), and tell the story as it unfolded, how new information came up (and would then disappear or "change") from the MSM, the video analysis, etc.

You could go through the threads to get the key frames for your issue.

You could explain to people (ATS lurkers, new viewers) in a narrative form WHY following world events closely with the help of the ATS community can be so revealing/informative, and exciting, but also how most events that happen don't turn out to be conspiracies.

Actually, that could be a funny way to start out an issue, having Mr. Mask combing through recent comments looking for a good conspiracy, only to find hoax's (w/ help from Phage), flame bait posts, Chinese lanterns (again!? LOL), and general hilarious insanity. Then BOOM! a Breaking News story gets posted, and off goes Mr. Mask to investigate...

(Can you tell I loved your issue?
)

[edit on 28-7-2010 by harrytuttle]

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join