It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My Adventures in Conspiracy (part 1) ATS Comic Book

page: 21
<< 18  19  20    22 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 10 2010 @ 02:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by muttish

*comes back driving a billion wheeler truck half the size of the milkyway with "BRAV-OH!!!" written on both sides*

this is for u.

AWESOME!!! Wait until people see me driving that thing through town!!! Best ride a guy could own.

lol.

Thank you very much for your funny compliment and the totally awesome new truck.

I hope to keep you as a reader...heck, I hope to keep everyone as a reader...even if I have to tie them up and force read it to them...think that will get my truck taken away?

Thanks!

edit on 10-9-2010 by Mr Mask because: I LOVE MY TRUCK!!!

posted on Sep, 17 2010 @ 09:46 PM
link   
I'll never forget the first time I heard the word Illuminati, we where standing by the bleachers at Fairchild park, and you drew the eye in the triangle logo on the top row of aluminum in sharpie. Nor will I forget coming across Coopers book at your house, and devouring it years later on my bus ride across the country when I went AWOL.

You where a brother to me like no other, and though I have tried to erase your memory with hate in the past years, there have been moments in the midst of coffee fueled research binges, that I lifted my head from my flickering monitor to wonder if you had abandoned such research. In those moments I was hopeful you had not succumbed to the ways of the sheeple, and felt concerned for your survival of the storms I could see brewing then. I was tempted at times to reach out to you, and to petition you to wield your influence to awaken others, but ego and anger restrained me.

I am joyful to find you have done just that. I want you to know I have also felt the call to join the light side so to speak, or as you put it, found god. I would say I comprehend the importance of dispelling with negativity, and a certain realization that positivity and love are the essence of true growth.

I hope in this light you can forgive me and resurrect your brother. There was a time not long ago where the thought of such a reconciliation was beyond possibility. Plotting your destruction was the only train of thought I rode back then. Revenge for me is an art form, and you where a masterpiece I was working on.

I have since learned the value and power of forgiveness, and the exalting release of negativity that accompanies letting go. It was you that broke my spell of hatred the last time we fought, when you came up to me at that show in Hartford and clashed my skull to yours, I hope I can achieve the same here and now.

I know I said some truly awful and disgusting things to you, you riled every ounce of hatred I have known in those moments. You cannot fathom how much I was hurt by the situation and your accusations.

There is much that can be said, but I only hope we can arise from the dead, let go of our ego's and bad will, and regain a brother-in-arms. Awake is a lonely place, and there are very few who understand the gravity of the situation we are facing.

Your new work is #ing awesome, and I love you for it! If you decide to leave me in the burial ground of your memory, know that you have brought me joy in my grave, and that will be my final revenge.

My time is limited to access such communications regularly. I have taken the potential threats we face very seriously. In less than two weeks I am relocating to an isolated mountain sanctuary where I will learn to be truly self sufficient, growing food and living off the land.

No matter what you decide I wish you well, I am sorry for your loss and for the slights I have committed against you. I will pester you no more if you do not reciprocate. Be well, I hope to see you some day on the other side.

If you haven't seen it, check out the movie Son of Man by Dennis Potter (1969)

I believe you will enjoy it, it changed my heart.

(I tried to send this privately, email me at my last name at gmx.com, if you wish. You know who this is!)

P.S. You where right about that organization, but I was always just checking it out!

edit on 17-9-2010 by Infernalis because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 17 2010 @ 11:29 PM
link   
Uploaded to ISSUU for comic style browsing!

edit on 18-9-2010 by Infernalis because: Temporary Issue problem

edit on 18-9-2010 by Infernalis because: Fixed

posted on Sep, 18 2010 @ 03:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Infernalis

Mr Scar.

How odd to meet again, here of all places...your post left me missing you and hoping you are ok out there in the big hungry world. Still...odd to meet once again here on ATS.

I just read some of your book and will read the rest when I have time to sit down long enough. You are still a wonderful poet and one of the few I can say I am a fan of.

You found God? Splendid! I hope our definitions are similar...if not, no big deal, as long as your definition is on the "good guy's side", for lack of a better word.

We should commune...not here of course, tis is a public place dedicated to conspiracy not reunions.

My phone is still the same as is my email and address...

I love you...always have, always will.

I'm here.

Your move...

PS- Thank you for finding my comic and enjoying it. I'm enjoying the project and hope to use it to spread information.

posted on Sep, 18 2010 @ 05:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Infernalis
I'll never forget the first time I heard the word Illuminati, we where standing by the bleachers at Fairchild park, and you drew the eye in the triangle logo on the top row of aluminum in sharpie. Nor will I forget coming across Coopers book at your house, and devouring it years later on my bus ride across the country when I went AWOL.

You where a brother to me like no other, and though I have tried to erase your memory with hate in the past years, there have been moments in the midst of coffee fueled research binges, that I lifted my head from my flickering monitor to wonder if you had abandoned such research. In those moments I was hopeful you had not succumbed to the ways of the sheeple, and felt concerned for your survival of the storms I could see brewing then. I was tempted at times to reach out to you, and to petition you to wield your influence to awaken others, but ego and anger restrained me.

I am joyful to find you have done just that. I want you to know I have also felt the call to join the light side so to speak, or as you put it, found god. I would say I comprehend the importance of dispelling with negativity, and a certain realization that positivity and love are the essence of true growth.

I hope in this light you can forgive me and resurrect your brother. There was a time not long ago where the thought of such a reconciliation was beyond possibility. Plotting your destruction was the only train of thought I rode back then. Revenge for me is an art form, and you where a masterpiece I was working on.

I have since learned the value and power of forgiveness, and the exalting release of negativity that accompanies letting go. It was you that broke my spell of hatred the last time we fought, when you came up to me at that show in Hartford and clashed my skull to yours, I hope I can achieve the same here and now.

I know I said some truly awful and disgusting things to you, you riled every ounce of hatred I have known in those moments. You cannot fathom how much I was hurt by the situation and your accusations.

There is much that can be said, but I only hope we can arise from the dead, let go of our ego's and bad will, and regain a brother-in-arms. Awake is a lonely place, and there are very few who understand the gravity of the situation we are facing.

Your new work is #ing awesome, and I love you for it! If you decide to leave me in the burial ground of your memory, know that you have brought me joy in my grave, and that will be my final revenge.

My time is limited to access such communications regularly. I have taken the potential threats we face very seriously. In less than two weeks I am relocating to an isolated mountain sanctuary where I will learn to be truly self sufficient, growing food and living off the land.

No matter what you decide I wish you well, I am sorry for your loss and for the slights I have committed against you. I will pester you no more if you do not reciprocate. Be well, I hope to see you some day on the other side.

If you haven't seen it, check out the movie Son of Man by Dennis Potter (1969)

I believe you will enjoy it, it changed my heart.

(I tried to send this privately, email me at my last name at gmx.com, if you wish. You know who this is!)

P.S. You where right about that organization, but I was always just checking it out!

edit on 17-9-2010 by Infernalis because: (no reason given)

Best thing i have read on the internet in the past week.

posted on Sep, 18 2010 @ 08:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Mr Mask

Odd indeed, but it is certainly a common ground. Though I do frequently end up here, I never really thought to sign up and get more involved. I'll have pretty limited access in the near future, but it's good to know you dwell here.

Thank you for taking the time to check out the book. It feels like a work from another lifetime, I have grown into a very different person than the one who wrote that. I'm grateful to have the strength to cling lightly to my own dogma and philosophies. I find it of the utmost importance not to over identify with any such nonsense.

I will keep it brief here as all this is rather off topic. I added you on iChat, be good to see you and or hear your voice. The last number I have is at bunny heaven, which is still etched in my memory bank. I understand your no longer there, but I will try in a moment. I'll seek out an email address, as I have changed mine several times and don't seem to have yours.

I can't possibly give enough praise for your work, it is a delight of a caliber I have not experienced in some time. I hope you don't mind my taking the liberty to post it on Issuu, it's really a great format, and brings back a bit of the old delight of turning pages.

Til' soon my brother,

DIA

posted on Sep, 18 2010 @ 08:36 PM
link   
reply to post by bigfatfurrytexan

Glad you could appreciate that man, it's definitely from the heart.

Cheers!

posted on Sep, 18 2010 @ 09:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Mr Mask

I must say, this bizarre, and slightly gay sounding, story of love, betrayal, hate, vengeance, forgiveness, redemption and re-love between you and Infernalis has really affected me.

Reminds me of a situation I was once in, oddly enough!

Please do let us know whether you two end up killing each other or re-uniting in "brother"ly bliss!

posted on Sep, 19 2010 @ 04:26 AM
link   
reply to post by cupocoffee

Dam, I kinda wish I made the few little posts required to send a private message before making such a public display, but as it's had a happy ending, I'm simply grateful for the end result. I wanted to get my point across, and I knew it would be received here, so it is done. I'm also glad someone else could enjoy it. I think it's a pretty universal story, and I'm happy to live in the one where the brothers grow up, get over themselves, and make emends. As for any homoerotic impressions, not that there is anything wrong with the like, but we're a pretty high caliber duo when it comes to the ladies. Poor little lass that ends up in a room with the both of us is bound to fall for one or the other. It's probably a good thing I'm severely taken.

So anyway, whens the next freakin' episode, it's been a long time since I was this excited about a comic book, and it just feels like destiny that this work is coming from such a ridiculously capable and talented artist!

I can't possibly express how utterly excited I am that your back at your craft Mr. Mask. Keep up the great work, it's really awesome to see you bring your delightful sense of humor and talent, to a subject so dreadfully serious!

Cheers to one and all!

posted on Sep, 19 2010 @ 07:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by bigfatfurrytexan

Best thing i have read on the internet in the past week.

Aww, thanks Tex! Always knew you were a man of good nature! Yeah, a shocker to log on to ATS and to read a post from one of my oldest held brothers who I haven't spoken to in many years. I'm so glad you didn't vomit over the telling of the saga or the reunion.

Tex meet Infernalis, Infernalis meet Tex. As best as I can introduce you both-

Tex is one of the best posters on ATS (and a friend) and one hell of an American with a good set of morals and all!

Infernalis, Mr Scar, is possibly one of the closest people I ever knew in my life, and one hell of an artist/poet/thinker. A true member of family, even if DNA says otherwise.

Awwww...music play now...right? Lol...seriously...awww.

Originally posted by cupocoffee

I must say, this bizarre, and slightly gay sounding, story of love, betrayal, hate, vengeance, forgiveness, redemption and re-love between you and Infernalis has really affected me.

Reminds me of a situation I was once in, oddly enough!

Please do let us know whether you two end up killing each other or re-uniting in "brother"ly bliss!

Oh you!!!

I must say, as gay as I am sure it must sound, I am also sure you understand!

Two brothers on the same planet, separated and fractured over episodes long past, now reunited on ATS through the magic of conspiracy comics and the miracle of Abovetopsecret!

Ha!

Glory day, no?

lol...well, if we didn't kill each other those years ago, I doubt heaven or hell will bring us to that conclusion anytime soon.

BUT I will keep ya informed!

Originally posted by Infernalis
reply to post by cupocoffee

Dam, I kinda wish I made the few little posts required to send a private message before making such a public display, but as it's had a happy ending, I'm simply grateful for the end result.

Well, first off- welcome to my favorite website in the world. I am aware (now) that you have been here before, but I would like to say welcome to actually posting.

I am also grateful!

I wanted to get my point across, and I knew it would be received here, so it is done. I'm also glad someone else could enjoy it. I think it's a pretty universal story, and I'm happy to live in the one where the brothers grow up, get over themselves, and make emends.

Absolutely! Young heads make a lot of noise when they clash. When they become slightly older, then tend to make less crashing sounds and hopefully move towards more meaningful displays.

I'm very glad this is the fact with us.

I also highly enjoyed our convo last night on the phone. Its good to know that even when separated by time, time-zones and all other things- that we are both very much watching the same events unfold with very similar outlooks on them.

As for any homoerotic impressions, not that there is anything wrong with the like, but we're a pretty high caliber duo when it comes to the ladies. Poor little lass that ends up in a room with the both of us is bound to fall for one or the other. It's probably a good thing I'm severely taken.

To be honest, I'm sure a few guys would also suffer the unfortunate curse!!!

lol...seriously, you make me laugh.

I am also very taken and on the dangerous verge of making it "legit" in the eyes of the law and God (pick one).

Good to know you also are in love and all that.

We surly have some lucky ladies...lol.

So anyway, whens the next freakin' episode, it's been a long time since I was this excited about a comic book, and it just feels like destiny that this work is coming from such a ridiculously capable and talented artist!

SIR YOU GO TOO FAR!

HA!

As for issue two, it has been slightly delayed due to technical details and the plans for a more "epic" release. Nothing has been officially announced yet, but it will be soon. Alls I can say is that the comic was intended to be a little project I was going to do on my own and with no backing or help, and well, the owners of ATS have gone out of their way to make it much more.

It will be out soon hopefully...all time delay is due to technical issues in dealing with the "official" release of issue 1 and issue 2 coming soon. It will be a hoot!

I can't possibly express how utterly excited I am that your back at your craft Mr. Mask. Keep up the great work, it's really awesome to see you bring your delightful sense of humor and talent, to a subject so dreadfully serious!

Cheers to one and all!

I keep hearing people who know me personally telling me that this project seems to have been a very long time coming, and that it is very akin to my being. I agree, and am very excited to be part of it, and feel very at home with this project.

It is good to do something artistic that screams and resonates with me personally in a way other projects did not.

To me, the comic seems like a logical conclusion to many paths in my life and a thing that was "a long time in the works".

I do hope not to fail or disappoint, but you know me well and know exactly how worried I get over anything I create. Times that by 1000 and you have this project!

I'm very glad to have you aboard and reading it since I know you will honestly tell me when I jump the shark or fail. Keep me honest and on point!

Seriously, Infernalis, welcome to ATS. I hope you stick around, though I do know you are moving to a place where internet is limited and survival is much more important then public forums.

But! If you can, before you go- perhaps you should make a thread (after you reach 20 posts) on the place you are moving to. I think that story and info would fit very nicely in the archives of ATS!!!

Its a subject many here would rush to enjoy...I know I would.

So, welcome to the site and thanks for contacting me!

It made my year.

MM

edit on 19-9-2010 by Mr Mask because: removed the roman shower scene for cupocoffee's sake.

posted on Sep, 19 2010 @ 08:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mr Mask
Two brothers on the same planet, separated and fractured over episodes long past, now reunited on ATS through the magic of conspiracy comics and the miracle of Abovetopsecret!

Ha!

Glory day, no?

lol...well, if we didn't kill each other those years ago, I doubt heaven or hell will bring us to that conclusion anytime soon.

BUT I will keep ya informed!

Thanks Mask. Your story really warms my heart.

I only wish things could go so smoothly and beautifully between me and my long-lost loved one.

I also seriously question the wisdom of leaving evidence of our epic conflict all over ATS and the internet for the whole world to see, though.... doing dumb things like that can really come back to bite one in the a$$! Take it from one who knows!!

Might be nice to have a friend I could discuss it with in U2Us though..... as long as that friend doesn't then turn around and go show those U2Us to a few thousand people!!!

Very, very hard to know who one can really trust on ATS, and who's actually a pro debunker or dis-info agent or MIB or CIA Asset or NWO Thug or some such inSidious thing!

posted on Sep, 20 2010 @ 06:32 PM
link   
Ok...

So...

Prepare for the official release...

This is your final warning...

This is not a test.

posted on Sep, 21 2010 @ 09:37 PM
link   
KISSINGER!!!!!!

Tension-breaker, sorry, had to be done

posted on Sep, 22 2010 @ 08:11 AM
link   
reply to post by Mr Mask

Howdy Tex, I trust Mr. Masks judge of character, great to meet you!

This certainly is an ideal home for you and your project brother, I will look on with great awe and anticipation for your work. I'm fully excited for this next issue.

It was great talking, and extremely ironic just how similar our views line up considering the time and distance, right on down to the straw bale houses, I was blown away by all the subjects you brought up, most of which I have had an eye on.

Speaking of eyes, I don't see it often but the tattooed one on my back cannot help but be linked with yours, and the root of all evil is still proudly fading. I always get a laugh telling people that all the evil in the world comes from this small root in South America depicted in the tattoo you designed, half the time I leave it at that.

It's good to be here, I tend to be more of a ghost on forums and the like, but I'll give this place special attention on your recommendation, time permitting.

I'm looking forward to speaking again, I'll give a call after the release for sure.

I'd be a bit leery to disclose the specific location so publicly, but I'll have a look around and perhaps post something about the ideology behind making my move.

posted on Sep, 22 2010 @ 08:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mr Mask
Ok...

So...

Prepare for the official release...

This is your final warning...

This is not a test.

Beauteous!

posted on Sep, 22 2010 @ 08:31 AM
link   
reply to post by Infernalis

Seeing as how I can not send you a U2U until you have enough posts, I recommend you bless the membership here with an introduction in the into forum.

You are an amazing individual, it is only fitting that you share a bit about yourself there...if you feel up to it.

Besides...thats an easy way to knock out a few posts and give people the opportunity to say hello.

Intro Forum is here-

Intro forum

I also recommend checking out the rules around here....nothing crazy and pretty much the rules we follow between our own. But a quick look can't hurt nobody!

Rules of ATS (T&C)

Like I've stated, I love this site and have located so much information here (gotta look for the gems) and you will find no better place to keep up on world news then the breaking news section that is updated real time by the entire membership here (heck its like having your own research army).

Real Time News updates

Or just keep refreshing the forum board...that is what I do...lol...It never ends and ALWAYS offers something good for reading. Find that page here-
Recent posts

Or...just hit "recent posts button up top...duh Mr Mask, duh!

Like I said, great to have you here...I can use another critical mind around here- that I can trust- to keep me on the right path.

MM

posted on Sep, 22 2010 @ 04:06 PM
link   
Greetings
Readers
Everyone
Enter
Now

Learn
Inside
Great
Horrendous
Truths

Granted
Onwards.

This is NOT a test.

posted on Sep, 22 2010 @ 04:19 PM
link   
Green Light go..

OK where am I headed????

~meathead

posted on Sep, 22 2010 @ 04:24 PM
link   
Mr Mask, you should get paid to do this. The comic was epic. You bring honor to ATS.

posted on Sep, 22 2010 @ 04:56 PM
link   

top topics

<< 18  19  20    22 >>

join