It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My Adventures in Conspiracy (part 1) ATS Comic Book

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 28 2010 @ 03:32 AM
link   
reply to post by Mr Mask

If you ever must use me I am a good guy buy I wanna be super fat and moderately old, I'd probably carry a sandwich Like Frank Castle carries guns, ooh and I should be pulled around on a broken down lark by my doggies.

Good stuff you got there well thought good art.

posted on Jul, 28 2010 @ 03:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by Diplomat
I think it's ignorant.

Ignorant eh? Well, please elaborate? Because a four word one-liner is far more ignorant then two weeks of creativity and dedication can ever be.

I made certain to detail my "own experiences" on a subject that has controlled my life to a major degree for over 2 decades.

So sorry, I usually do not call opinions wrong, but this time I will.

It is not ignorant to express one's feelings, thoughts or beliefs through any art form.

Notice how I actually gave you the respect and time to make a full post retorting your "sad display" of an incomplete sentence?

Thanks for your post anyways...star for you.

posted on Jul, 28 2010 @ 03:36 AM
link   
reply to post by maskfan

Nope real sexxeh vs Anime.
I will take real women with stretch marks or any other tell tale sign that they are real wimmens over a picture any day, but good stuff the mask has still the same.

posted on Jul, 28 2010 @ 03:37 AM
link   
reply to post by Mr Mask

Regardless of what others may think of the informational content or context - I REALLY like the style and design!

I like the flow as well - you captured the essence of what you wanted to convey really well in comic form (I'm a bit of a comic fan myself, old school!) At points it has that, "madness" feel to it without getting too cluttered or busy.

Nice job, mate - keep it up!

posted on Jul, 28 2010 @ 03:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by noonebutme
[you captured the essence of what you wanted to convey really well in comic form (I'm a bit of a comic fan myself, old school!)

Super high-5 at you!

I am also an old school comic fan and take your compliment very dearly since you are a "old school comic fan".

FRANK FRAZETTA, NEAL ADAMS, JACK KIRBY!

NOW THOSE are REAL comic artist...

posted on Jul, 28 2010 @ 03:45 AM
link   
I thought it was very funny and a brilliant idea.

Im grateful you made the effort with it.

Thanks!

posted on Jul, 28 2010 @ 03:52 AM
link   
that was great. i like the kissinger bits.

posted on Jul, 28 2010 @ 03:57 AM
link   
Has anyone thought of publishing it as a comic, we are huge no of members and we can all contribute a little, we can use this as a tool to educate the masses

anyone suggestions

anyway great great job OP i like ur idea
S&F

posted on Jul, 28 2010 @ 04:06 AM
link   
Wow, this is amazing.
One of the coolest things I've seen since I've been a member. Can't wait to see more.

Good job, man.

posted on Jul, 28 2010 @ 04:10 AM
link   
mr mask, AMAZING!

Im jealouse..
i want to make a comic like that now.

and your comic really had some interesting symbolism in it, like mk ultra and lady gaga, and that beacon of light is similiar to like the hermit card in tarot.

so now i see you like comics, make sense with the avatar
and mr mask, what a great vigilante idea!

i have to say that i was personally struck by the comic, at the part of the butterfly symbol, you speak of a transformational driving force, some being reborn and others being destroyed by their revelations.., man this stuff hit me hard a couple years ago and im definitely in despair, its strange but i also had the idea of making a shirt with the same butterfly man symbol with the statement: transform society.

posted on Jul, 28 2010 @ 04:13 AM
link   
Excellent !!! ... Simply stunning and very well thought out!!

What?! ... There's an echo in here?!

OK so I've just repeated what others have said but what else could be said? Others have tried saying differently, but have kinda made themselves look like fools more than anything else ... this is brilliant work Mr Mask ... bring on the next one!!

posted on Jul, 28 2010 @ 04:16 AM
link   
Request to moderators for suggestions of promoting the website and conspiracies through the Idea of MrMask's Comics..........................

posted on Jul, 28 2010 @ 04:17 AM
link   
This is absolutely amazing! i enjoyed it very much, S+F!

[edit on 28-7-2010 by fallinstar]

posted on Jul, 28 2010 @ 04:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ashcool007
Has anyone thought of publishing it as a comic, we are huge no of members and we can all contribute a little, we can use this as a tool to educate the masses

anyone suggestions

anyway great great job OP i like ur idea
S&F

Good idea. If you want to get a message out... make it into a cell phone viewable FREE app (iphone/ipad/smartphone) or just post as a pdf file on a FREE ebook site.
Obviously, more people will look at something free.

Plus, just send out the link to all your friends/colleagues for this thread (they may just also sign-up and wake up as well).

posted on Jul, 28 2010 @ 04:23 AM
link   
reply to post by CitizenNum287119327

Excellent Idea CiizenNum............... I think its about time we actually did something other than just talking about it, MrMASK you are a genius, now ATS members its time for you all to make a little effort to bring in some people into the site and educate them............

posted on Jul, 28 2010 @ 04:27 AM
link   
This is brilliant! You have talent!
May I print this out to show some Sheeple that enjoy pretty pictures but hate actual reading? This kind of thing may actually penetrate their woolly skulls.

posted on Jul, 28 2010 @ 04:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by togetherwestand
mr mask, AMAZING!
your comic really had some interesting symbolism in it, like mk ultra and lady gaga, and that beacon of light is similiar to like the hermit card in tarot.

I tried to hide some subliminal symbolism in there (the hermit card was not intended though). I figured a conspiracy comic had to have hidden messages in it! Right?

so now i see you like comics, make sense with the avatar
and mr mask, what a great vigilante idea!

Ha! I'm no vigilante...just a concerned citizen with too many conspiracies rolling around in his skull.

i have to say that i was personally struck by the comic, at the part of the butterfly symbol, you speak of a transformational driving force, some being reborn and others being destroyed by their revelations.., man this stuff hit me hard a couple years ago and im definitely in despair,

A lot of folks surf conspiracy for entertainment value or giggles, I am not one of them. I also fell hard many years ago, down the rabbit hole and landed on my head. It isn't easy being a "believer in conspiracies", especially when the peers you respect most think you are just delusional or overly paranoid.

I feel for you. If your introduction to conspiracy theory was anything like mine, I just want you to know I understand.

Hang in there, hold on to something and just keep your eyes on the prize.

its strange but i also had the idea of making a shirt with the same butterfly man symbol with the statement: transform society.

I also have this burning urge to change society. Sadly the changes I want are considered impossible or "just not probable" in our lifetime.

I do not listen to people who tell me such silly things.

Thank you for your post and compliments on the comic. I hope part 2 also leaves you with "good thoughts" on my project.

Stay alive and bow to nobody!

MM

posted on Jul, 28 2010 @ 04:33 AM
link   
if you can make a full series, you may be able to get it published in a magazine like fortean times. or paranormal magazine. you might even get some extra income.

or if you are feeling really bold contact some comic publishers. you never know your luck.

posted on Jul, 28 2010 @ 04:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by deltaalphanovember
This is brilliant! You have talent!
May I print this out to show some Sheeple that enjoy pretty pictures but hate actual reading? This kind of thing may actually penetrate their woolly skulls.

You sure can! Please show it to anyone you wish. If it does any good, then it was well worth the time it took to create.

Feel free to use my adventures as a tool if you think it may help.

I dunno if the files will print that pretty. The actual files are much MUCH larger.

posted on Jul, 28 2010 @ 04:34 AM
link   
absolutely great. being from the comic book industry, I think this has great potential.
Look forward to more of your work.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join