It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My Adventures in Conspiracy (part 1) ATS Comic Book

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 2 2010 @ 04:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by togetherwestand
i cant wait for your next comic episode!!

im super hyped, it cant come soon enough

i keep checking ats just for updates lol

[edit on 1-8-2010 by togetherwestand]

As of today, I am done with 5 pages of issue two's art. So, half way done.

Thank you so much for wanting more!

posted on Aug, 2 2010 @ 04:36 AM
link   
reply to post by Mr Mask

Mr Mask.....

Your comic pleases TechnoViking!

posted on Aug, 2 2010 @ 06:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by Maybe...maybe not
reply to post by Mr Mask

Mr Mask.....

Your comic pleases TechnoViking!

How can you tell? It even looks like techno music royally ticks the guy off.

I'll take your word for it...you seem like the type who would know what that man really likes.

DANCE DANCE DANCE!

posted on Aug, 2 2010 @ 07:10 AM
link   
Dude, your artwork is proper top notch. Kudos n'all that.

has a real comic feel to it, so many try and fail. You tried and won. Congrats.

posted on Aug, 2 2010 @ 11:50 AM
link   
Great comic book. It made me laugh alot, so I guess that means you hit home with people who get immersed in conspiracy theories, etc. I'd buy the comic. I think you have a winner. Get it on FaceBook, Twitter, etc., and you might even make some good money.

posted on Aug, 2 2010 @ 01:30 PM
link   
Bloody fantastic. Love your art style - illustration and collage - and enjoyed the They Live references. And I appreciate that there's a little tongue-in-cheek mixed in with good info.

posted on Aug, 2 2010 @ 01:37 PM
link   
VERY impressed, Mr Mask

A little email came over my waves telling me about this - and by the gods let's have another!

posted on Aug, 2 2010 @ 04:19 PM
link   
In one word, Coooooool.

Now to extrapolate a bit. For one thing, I'd have to commend on how you handle the 1st issue...Up front, in your face, first hand experience on how I felt (with little doubt that this is pretty much universal) when I was first "awakened." But what people like you & I have had to deal with the hard way, you seem to be offering a form of mental preparation for the "newbie awakened." What we learned from the college of hard knocks, you're telling them them how the "classes" go when someone new gets to the college.

I really do commend that kind of approach, and it even follows the standard format for beginning a new story...The first stage is usually "character establishment" and also begins the story by already initiating the action. If the story (& general plotline) is a good one, stories that begin with this kind of a combination-beginning have wound up getting on the list of Classics.

I have only one problem...It has to do with the way you describe ATS as being your "personal" staff of researchers. It makes me wonder: Under the mask, are you really Simon Gray (the founder of ATS)??

Ohhh, noooo!! We really ARE all doomed!!!

posted on Aug, 2 2010 @ 09:47 PM
link   
Fabulous. There is a place for art that educates. And your text and art does that so very well!!!

posted on Aug, 2 2010 @ 11:00 PM
link   
Mr. Mask, Are you in the comic business for a living?

Jolly good show. I'm glad you mentioned They Live first.. its an awesome flick. In fact I just watched it again for the zillionth time yesterday.

Can't wait for #2.

posted on Aug, 2 2010 @ 11:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by JohnPhoenix
Mr. Mask, Are you in the comic business for a living?

Jolly good show. I'm glad you mentioned They Live first.. its an awesome flick. In fact I just watched it again for the zillionth time yesterday.

Can't wait for #2.

Nope...not in the comic industry, but my teenage years were spent going convention to convention showing off my portfolio and trying to enter the biz. Got a few low level jobs here and there, but never landed the big one.

I'm much older now and it felt good to return to that format again (even in this unconventional digital-pic way).

Thanks very much for digging it. Thank everyone really.

Issue two is well on its way.

MM

PS- "They Live" was legendary in my childhood...it should be in everyone's.

[edit on 2-8-2010 by Mr Mask]

posted on Aug, 2 2010 @ 11:12 PM
link   
Wow, just love the comic!! S&F, and I never do that. Especially considering I rarely (if ever) agree with your online persona or your thoughts/beliefs. Wait I take that back, I have become much more aware since I've been around here and have learned to do my own research instead of just asking questions and expect others to do it for me. So yeah, I guess we agree on somethings...

Originally posted by Mr Mask
You already know I want to include Phage in an issue, but the man is elusive and he scares me. But, with his permission, I think he would make a great character/villain/skeptic/space-expert in an issue.

Online villain suggestion would have to be the NASA supported thread killer, or the attempted thread killer since I think most of us are over his schtick and attempts at disinfo......oh wow, a conspiracy, cool...

posted on Aug, 3 2010 @ 12:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by Toxicsurf
Wow, just love the comic!! S&F, and I never do that. Especially considering I rarely (if ever) agree with your online persona or your thoughts/beliefs.

Ha! Means a lot coming from someone who has disagreed with me wholly in the past. Very cool to hear that. Thanks, you made my day with that.

Online villain suggestion would have to be the NASA supported thread killer, or the attempted thread killer

Have you been hacking my computer to get first look at upcoming .ideas?

Tsk tsk...I know you work for them now!

Thanks again. Great words from you sir.

posted on Aug, 3 2010 @ 05:56 AM
link   
You deserve the 1st S&F I give to someone.
Truely awesome artwork !
Nice Monarch ref aswell.

posted on Aug, 3 2010 @ 07:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by Oscillator
You deserve the 1st S&F I give to someone.
Truely awesome artwork !
Nice Monarch ref aswell.

FIRST STAR/FLAG since 06!!!? NOW THAT is a treasure to hoard and behold. Thank you very very much.

Also, glad you got the monarch ref...I always wonder who will see what I hide in there.

Thanks for your support!

[edit on 3-8-2010 by Mr Mask]

posted on Aug, 3 2010 @ 01:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by MidnightDStroyer
I have only one problem...It has to do with the way you describe ATS as being your "personal" staff of researchers. It makes me wonder: Under the mask, are you really Simon Gray (the founder of ATS)??

Ohhh, noooo!! We really ARE all doomed!!!

posted on Aug, 3 2010 @ 01:49 PM
link   
This was a really enjoyable read and had me chuckling in a few places too. Top notch artwork!

posted on Aug, 3 2010 @ 01:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Axcalay
This was a really enjoyable read and had me chuckling in a few places too. Top notch artwork!

Thank you very much. I do try to keep everything well within reach of a good grain of humor.

I find everything I ever say resonates better with people if I make a few jokes and perform a few shenanigans along the way.

I can't be held accountable for how corny those jokes may be, but really, who can be?

posted on Aug, 3 2010 @ 05:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Mr Mask

Just finished page number 7's art. Nothing is lettered yet, but we are moving along quickly.

Amazing what can be done when you ignore the whole "sleep thing".

posted on Aug, 3 2010 @ 05:53 PM
link   
Well done sir!~ I feel like it's been a long time coming... And it was better than expected. Let me see if I can whip up something quick for you and send it over ASAP. I will be in touch sir. S&F for the love of music... and comics.

ALKDTID

top topics

<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join