It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

My Adventures in Conspiracy (part 1) ATS Comic Book

page: 13
412
<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

log in

join
share:

posted on Jul, 31 2010 @ 09:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Mr Mask
 


Hey Mask!

Even the girls are happy!





posted on Jul, 31 2010 @ 09:38 PM
link   
Brilliance!

So worth a T-shirt!






posted on Jul, 31 2010 @ 11:05 PM
link   
A certain Mod who has a background in the comic biz, told me to make a facebook account for Mr Mask's Adventures in Conspiracy.

The idea made me cringe...

But well...here it is.
Mr Mask's Adventures in Conspiracy Buisness Facebook.

Now I dunno if this is allowed to be posted here, so please remove it if I have crossed a line.

The page is pretty empty, and will not contain any full issues (those will have to be found here when they are out). But I plan on putting previews and unseen work on there to help promote the series.

Again, if this is a bad move, just erase this...hell, tell me to erase the facebook page! It creeps me out...a lot.

MM



posted on Jul, 31 2010 @ 11:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by Chadwickus
Brilliance!

So worth a T-shirt!





YES!!! THAT MAKES TWO!!! I can now alternate my cloths instead of just wearing the same shirt day in and day out!

Thank you sir!



posted on Jul, 31 2010 @ 11:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by zazzafrazz
You talented little bugger you!!

I'm beaming with pride at a AtSers work.

Heres to getting published hun


Thank you robot women! Beaming is a good thing, I hear.

I'm honored indeed!

Lets hope I don't screw it up from here.

PS- 300 FLAGS!? whooohooo! Lol...pettey, yes...but STILL! THREE HUNDRED FLAG-OS! Neat stuff...thank you everyone!!!

[edit on 31-7-2010 by Mr Mask]



posted on Jul, 31 2010 @ 11:29 PM
link   
301, I'm giving you one extra, just in case hahaha

great work Mr Mask. I love comics since I was a child and I came back to that world very recently, so seeing something like this is a pleasure.
I'll wait for the next issue!

-Cags



posted on Jul, 31 2010 @ 11:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Mr Mask
 


LOl ooops, I see where you are going, Robot woman beams with her smile...a beaming proud smile!
Naughty Mr Mask.

The Zazzbot says......

Comic glory give one Geek chic, just remember to bathe under your mask, and keep your toenails clean, fame doesn't mean one should forget personal hygene



posted on Jul, 31 2010 @ 11:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Caggy
301, I'm giving you one extra, just in case hahaha

great work Mr Mask. I love comics since I was a child and I came back to that world very recently, so seeing something like this is a pleasure.
I'll wait for the next issue!

-Cags


Awwwww thanks! Comics were also a huge part of my life...I prolly would have grown up right if it wasn't for all those damn masked super heroes looking all kick butt in the faces of evil...Bah.

Thanks for the extra flag my friend!



posted on Jul, 31 2010 @ 11:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by zazzafrazz
reply to post by Mr Mask
 


LOl ooops, I see where you are going, Robot woman beams with her smile...a beaming proud smile!
Naughty Mr Mask.

The Zazzbot says......

Comic glory give one Geek chic, just remember to bathe under your mask, and keep your toenails clean, fame doesn't mean one should forget personal hygene


Ha!

First off, I've never been naughty in my life! Ask Santa!

I've been putrid, horrible, clumsy, cruel, daring, slow, ridiculous and dainty!

But never naughty...you must just have one of those "minds" that projects.

Also, washing!? NO ONE TOLD ME I'D HAVE TO WASH! That is not in my contract...

What would all the bugs think if I disturbed the colonies? It would be a head of total war!

And seriously, thank you very much. I'll do the toenail thing...ok...fine...but I'm not washing my face! That's what the Mask is there for!

Gross people wear Masks...like Darth Vader. REALLY GROSS once you remove the mask.



posted on Jul, 31 2010 @ 11:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Mr Mask
 


Saw this one late apparently! Great job Mr Mask! (S&F'ed this earlier, but I didn't have time to check the whole comic) Perhaps ATS can have a new comic section, we really do have some talented members on here.



posted on Jul, 31 2010 @ 11:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wookiep
reply to post by Mr Mask
 


Saw this one late apparently! Great job Mr Mask! (S&F'ed this earlier, but I didn't have time to check the whole comic) Perhaps ATS can have a new comic section, we really do have some talented members on here.


I'd love to get a bunch of comic heads together and start building a bullpen for ATS' comics. But sadly I can't recruit people...

BUT! If people create content, it can't be stopped!

PS-Finishing page three of issue 2...weee.



posted on Aug, 1 2010 @ 12:08 AM
link   
Originally posted by Mr Mask

Originally posted by Wookiep
reply to post by Mr Mask
 




PS-Finishing page three of issue 2...weee.


That was quick! I hope the great response here has prompted you to crank out the second one in record time!


Ps- Loved the Roddy Piper reference. "They Live" was genius and Roddy Piper was hillarious in those days. I most specifically enjoyed the fact that the fight scene took up like almost half of the movie lol.



posted on Aug, 1 2010 @ 01:44 AM
link   
You're cute!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



posted on Aug, 1 2010 @ 02:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by Wookiep

Ps- Loved the Roddy Piper reference. "They Live" was genius and Roddy Piper was hillarious in those days.


Back in my TV days, I admit, that flick had me hooked...it was everything I wanted in a movie.

It stands as one of the great "conspiracy flavored" movies of my childhood...

Fun times.



posted on Aug, 1 2010 @ 03:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ciledehgaem
You're cute!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


If you like deformed geeks all twisted on the inside and out...sure

I can kinda see it.

Ok.



posted on Aug, 1 2010 @ 03:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by Maybe...maybe not
reply to post by Mr Mask
 


Hey Mask!

Even the girls are happy!


Well, I'm glad I made you happy!!!

Zing!



posted on Aug, 1 2010 @ 05:26 AM
link   
reply to post by Mr Mask
 


Yeah, the other one would be stinky no doubt.

I just realised that I hadn't flagged this yet, so.......


306 FLAGS*





(*At the time of posting)



posted on Aug, 1 2010 @ 06:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by Chadwickus
reply to post by Mr Mask
 


Yeah, the other one would be stinky no doubt.

I just realised that I hadn't flagged this yet, so.......


306 FLAGS*



CHADDY!!!

Boosh...with the super flag.

Thank you sir thank you.

Yknow...I'm my search for fonts...I think I found the Bazinga font.

Its called Badaboom.

So all morning I've be screaming BADABOOM-BAZINGA!!!

I wonder why everyone left...eh.

Thank you sir!


(*At the time of posting)

[edit on 1-8-2010 by Mr Mask]



posted on Aug, 1 2010 @ 06:27 PM
link   
i cant wait for your next comic episode!!

im super hyped, it cant come soon enough

i keep checking ats just for updates lol



[edit on 1-8-2010 by togetherwestand]



posted on Aug, 1 2010 @ 06:54 PM
link   
hahahah,

Damn, Mr.Mask!

Really well done man!


I was literally "lol'ing" haha.
Funny stuff man,
great work! this is quality.

Thanks!



new topics

top topics



 
412
<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

log in

join