It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Was Michael really Murdered...Apparently so

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 29 2010 @ 11:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nikolam
reply to post by damwel

... it doesn't appear that you are stating your case (the facts) to someone who is objective and rational. I never really thought about why he went to Bahrain until you mentioned it though, great point.

Then let ME state the facts, as a rational person:

MJ and the Sheikh Abdullah had been friends for many years. The Prince loaned MJ about $5M to pay for his legal fees. After MJ was aquitted of ALL charges, the Prince of Bahrain invited MJ, his children AND his staff to be his personal guests. MJ and company stayed there from June of 2005 until May of 2006 when he moved to Ireland. THEN he moved to Vegas in late November or early December of 2006.

Apparently neither of you are very good with geography.
Bahrain is an island in the PERSIAN gulf which is located between Iran and Saudi Arabia. Bahrain is actually closer in proximity to Egypt (Africa), Greece and Italy than it is to China.

posted on Jul, 29 2010 @ 11:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by ^anubis^
reply to post by condition9

I suggest you do a little more research.....There is a Satan and there are many cases proving he is real and doing well.....lmao seriously he is real.

One would do well to research the name Samael - an archangel within Judaic Understanding

Mod Note: Please Stay on Topic

[edit on Fri Jul 30 2010 by DontTreadOnMe]

posted on Jul, 29 2010 @ 11:46 PM
link   
Haven't any of you wondered why the censor some of his music?

www.abovetopsecret.com...

You really think the tptb would let Michael go around saying this?

[edit on 29-7-2010 by Gentill Abdulla]

posted on Jul, 30 2010 @ 12:11 AM
link   
reply to post by Faiol

I feel sorry for you because satan has convinced you of his best kept secret...that he does not exist. That way you are no longer accountable for your bad or evil behavior and you can live your whole life by your own rules.

Mod Note: Please Stay on Topic

[edit on Fri Jul 30 2010 by DontTreadOnMe]

posted on Jul, 30 2010 @ 12:32 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 30 2010 @ 12:44 AM
link   
reply to post by shasta9600

It sounds about right. I mean look at the industry today. They are pushing the blonde hair style. I mean lady gaga is not even a true blonde, but now she has a blonde wig of sorts now. I find this very suspicious indeed.

I guess if you don't conform then you get killed.

posted on Jul, 30 2010 @ 12:58 AM
link   
reply to post by Starbug3MY

In the Sumerian tablets, there is no 'Satan'. I believe 'Satan' is mankind and its greed and corruption. In some text they do talk about an evil sweeping the land and this is why I stated about mankind and its greed and corruption.

Now it back-on-topic.....I have to really starting to agree there was some type of murder or plot to kill him. The doctor was the usual bait for the police.

[edit on 30-7-2010 by dragnet53]

posted on Jul, 30 2010 @ 01:24 AM
link   
reply to post by ^anubis^

He died a drug addicted celebutard. I can't even find it in me to blame the Dr who dispensed the profanol, because Micheal wanted it. It was brought to his home, on many occasions, and used by him, by request, to help him rest. He used his money to obtain such a service. You play with fire, you get burned.

posted on Jul, 30 2010 @ 01:28 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 30 2010 @ 01:40 AM
link   
Just an FYI for the ignorant posts about VITILIGO:

It is a chronic condition, meaning it is not going to go away and exists in your everyday life. It was causing white patches on MJ's skin. Make up and topical creams are only a cover for it.

In extreme cases when most of the body is affected, the remaining pigmented skin may be depigmented. This is a permanent change and is a last resort.

health.google.com...

MJ kept his eyes and skin covered up for the most part, I suspect he had a severe case, most likely resulting in him making the decision to recieve a permanant skin color change, and chose white.

I have a nephew with vitiligo, he has dark brown patches all over his body. If he wanted he could use makeup to cover the brown patches, but he chooses to simply go out like he is. MJ couldn't do that. He was too public an individual. He was already addicted to surgery to change his looks, why not go with a new skin color?

[edit on 30-7-2010 by space cadet]

posted on Jul, 30 2010 @ 09:49 PM
link   

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join