It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

US cannot account for $8.7B in Iraqi funds -- Planes tomorrow ?? Sorry

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 27 2010 @ 10:33 PM
link   
Last time they announced lost Pentagon funds.... (of course that was 2 trillion)

Next day it happened and now it's only 8.7 billion so it may not be so bad.

Your thoughts

posted on Jul, 27 2010 @ 10:35 PM
link   
wrong forum,, sorry can't change or post link.. too

Just read it and shutting down

posted on Jul, 27 2010 @ 11:00 PM
link   
Source?

Or are you abandoning this thread?

I'll do it.

www.newsdaily.com...

TOP NEWS Share Blog Subscribe Print Email Bookmark U.S. can't account for $8.7 billion of Iraq's money: audit Posted 2010/07/27 at 1:16 pm EDT BAGHDAD, July 27, 2010 (Reuters) — The U.S. Department of Defense was unable to account properly for $8.7 billion of Iraqi oil and gas money meant for humanitarian needs and reconstruction after the 2003 invasion, according to an audit released on Tuesday.

[edit on 27-7-2010 by Republican08]

posted on Jul, 27 2010 @ 11:01 PM
link   
I think its amazing personally, and isn't it 8.7 billion out of 9 billion. they can only account for 300 million of it..?

Incredible, think what they could do with all that money if even a portion was invested in alternative energy development....

posted on Aug, 5 2010 @ 10:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Republican08
Source?

Or are you abandoning this thread?

I'll do it.

www.newsdaily.com...

TOP NEWS Share Blog Subscribe Print Email Bookmark U.S. can't account for $8.7 billion of Iraq's money: audit Posted 2010/07/27 at 1:16 pm EDT BAGHDAD, July 27, 2010 (Reuters) — The U.S. Department of Defense was unable to account properly for $8.7 billion of Iraqi oil and gas money meant for humanitarian needs and reconstruction after the 2003 invasion, according to an audit released on Tuesday.

[edit on 27-7-2010 by Republican08]

Did abandon due to lack of response to the 2 trillion years ago. Thanks for the link to prove. NO Planes day after..... I am back out of Foxhole

posted on Aug, 5 2010 @ 10:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by 5MaveN5
I think its amazing personally, and isn't it 8.7 billion out of 9 billion. they can only account for 300 million of it..?

Incredible, think what they could do with all that money if even a portion was invested in alternative energy development....

And if they bailout money went to each "Taxpayer" all homes would be paid off, no debt, Banks have new money to loan and profits to reinvest....and yada...yada... sorry but it deserves a Yada... Yada..

NO Common Sense

top topics

join