It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hello from Pennsylvania

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 27 2010 @ 11:39 PM
link   
reply to post by ThousandPoundVisage

1 think we are the 4th or 5th most populated state- so there should be alot of us on here.
and as much as i love the conspiracy news and traumatic news, it is refreshing to talk about something other than that.
i'm not saying it's not important to discuss those topics- it is just nice to talk about things now and again that can make you happyas opposed to all the gloom and doom and such

posted on Jul, 27 2010 @ 11:49 PM
link   
reply to post by bigfoot1212

I'm sure there are a lot of people from PA on here, I just didn't expect so many to give me such a welcome. I guess the state in the thread title drew everyone in.

I know what you mean about the doom and gloom. Some mornings I skim ATS when I'm not quite fully awake and think the world is going to end. Then I go to work or school and everything is back to normal. Nothing wrong with knowing what the worst that can happen is then living like it's your last day before it happens.

posted on Jul, 28 2010 @ 12:43 AM
link   
majority of people on here are friendly but you always get they that are jerks- that's life i guess

posted on Jul, 28 2010 @ 01:00 AM
link   
Pennsylvania, we're bringing back the logic.

But really, nice to see another Keystone state native on ATS.

The best advice I can give you is make every post count. Don't bother with arguments and the bickering that people waste their time with. Get in, let your opinion be known, then get out of there before you are drowned out by 7 pages of "NUH-UH I DIDNT SAID THAT, U ARE RONG!!!!"

posted on Jul, 28 2010 @ 08:16 AM
link   
Hello and welcome fellow Pennsylvanian!
Always good to see people from my home state.

posted on Jul, 28 2010 @ 08:24 AM
link   
reply to post by ThousandPoundVisage

Welcome ThousandPoundVisage to ATS nice to see another PAer here in the forums, enjoy..
2nd

[edit on 7/28/10 by Ophiuchus 13]

posted on Jul, 28 2010 @ 09:50 AM
link   
reply to post by TeddiRevolution

i agree with you tedd-to many people on here are just looking to pick fights.why can't we have civil debates and not arguing and bcikering
that is one thing wrong with this world- every ahole has an opinion that they believe they are right and YOU must conform to them
i was thrown off my hs bebate team because i suddenly agreed with my opponent. an open mind is a good mind

posted on Jul, 28 2010 @ 09:57 AM
link   
Thanks for the welcome guys!

I don't plan on getting into too many arguments. I used to waste my time but now I've learned. I guess it just comes with more forum and online experience.

posted on Jul, 28 2010 @ 11:58 AM
link   
hello and welcome to ats. hope to hear your ideas on some interesting topics.

posted on Jul, 28 2010 @ 11:58 AM
link   
hello and welcome to ats. hope to hear your ideas on some interesting topics.

posted on Jul, 28 2010 @ 03:19 PM
link   
reply to post by m.red

Thanks for the welcome m.red.

I look forward to sharing my ideas here

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join