It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Missing Utah teen found alive

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 12 2003 @ 06:27 PM
link   
March 12 � Elizabeth Smart, the 15-year-old girl who vanished from her Salt Lake City bedroom nine months ago, was found alive Wednesday, riding in the car of a drifter who had once done work at the family�s home, police said. �Miracles do exist,� said the girl�s uncle Tom Smart....

www.msnbc.com...

posted on Mar, 12 2003 @ 07:43 PM
link   
It is a miracle, I am so happy for this family.

Good post, too bad there isnt alot more good news such as this

posted on Mar, 13 2003 @ 02:36 AM
link   
What's going on with this girl??? I would be very careful handling her due to the unknown circumstances that could have accumulated while was missing. I think it is incredible that she is even alive, muchless found!!!!!! That's great. I really jumped into this topic without checking the articles first. I must read up on this case, cause something stinks to me.

posted on Mar, 13 2003 @ 03:13 AM
link   
having lived in Utah for several years it really hit home. I really think that it's a miracle that they found her, let alone alive. I'm wondering though, since they seem to have taken her out in public, why she didnt try to tell anyone, or run away. Maybe she did as we dont know the full details. Very pleasant surprise though.

posted on Mar, 13 2003 @ 02:48 PM
link   
hey grommer. the reason she didnt run away is because those people would hurt her. so thats why. i am so happy for her. i just really thank god for that.

posted on Mar, 13 2003 @ 03:00 PM
link   
Thank God she is alive and well. Its too bad that we can't find every child that is kidnapped.

posted on Mar, 13 2003 @ 09:49 PM
link   
They have been talking on the news about possible brainwashing or drugging. I guess time will tell. Pretty bizarre, but nice to see a happy ending for once!!!!!

posted on Mar, 14 2003 @ 10:01 AM
link   
N.Y. Times Report:

Based on information authorities shared with them,relatives of Elizabeth Smart have concluded the girl may have been kidnapped to be a wife.

top topics

join