It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FEMA couldn't pull it off

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 27 2010 @ 07:39 PM
link   
I have been obsessing about FEMA concentration camps for a couple of weeks now. I decided to finally talk to a person I know with.... well I'll say knowledge about FEMA. I sent them a link to this site and this is what they had to say in a email conversation about this subject.

I don’t know how to tell you this, but as good as FEMA is, they couldn’t possibly be organized enough to pull off what this guy is suggesting. I’ve worked with them for almost 4 years now, and they don’t have the capability to do what he’s suggesting. There are many inconsistencies in his report, and it would be easier to go through them one-by-one, rather than email a response. As you read through his paragraphs, he’s hanging a lot of what he has to say on the credibility of the one Marine Corps drill sergeant – it would be interesting to listen to this ‘drill sergeant’ talk for a while, if you get my drift.

I trust this person a lot, but I will still take into account that they are a long time govt. employee.

[edit on 7/27/2010 by SUICIDEHK45]

posted on Jul, 27 2010 @ 07:54 PM
link   
There was never any credibility to the FEMA death camps conspiracy. In the list of worst conspiracies ever, this one is definitely near the top of the list.

posted on Jul, 27 2010 @ 07:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Emilyh

I didn't believe it, but people on ATS kept bringing it up after the Deepwater Horizon disaster and it has been bugging me ever since.

posted on Jul, 27 2010 @ 08:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by SUICIDEHK45
reply to post by Emilyh

I didn't believe it, but people on ATS kept bringing it up after the Deepwater Horizon disaster and it has been bugging me ever since.
Yeah, people bring it up no matter what the subject is. Hillbilly Jim could make a comeback in wrestling and certain people would say it was a sign that the NWO was about to drag the American population into those camps.

posted on Jul, 27 2010 @ 08:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Emilyh

Hillbilly Jim is making a comeback? Finally!

I just thought I would share this with all of the fine poeple on ATS. I guess I shouldn't have worried at all. I should've just put on my sheeple outfit.

posted on Jul, 27 2010 @ 08:18 PM
link   

reply to post by Emilyh

Hillbilly Jim is making a comeback? Finally!

I just thought I would share this with all of the fine poeple on ATS. I guess I shouldn't have worried at all. I should've just put on my sheeple outfit.

Is that a "furry" sort of thing?

* one liners done with style

posted on Jul, 27 2010 @ 08:21 PM
link   

reply to post by Emilyh

I think the first time people started asking me about camps was back in the early 90s. They were UN camps back then though, it changed to FEMA when they became more public because a movie or book or something so UN was replaced by FEMA. Of course it was also in the early 90s people were warning that the post cold war military draw down was just to weaken us so the UN troops in Mexico could take over. And the Chinese were builiding air bases in Panama. Its always the same stories they just change the players to mach the times.

posted on Jul, 27 2010 @ 08:23 PM
link   
reply to post by rogerstigers

Yep, just make sure you bring your velcro gloves

wow, I can't believe I just said that

posted on Jul, 27 2010 @ 08:30 PM
link   
reply to post by SUICIDEHK45

OH, I'M SORRY, ARE THEY TRYING TO SELL SOMETHING? WHEN DID FEMA REALLY HELP ANYONE? I REST MY CASE, KATRINA.

posted on Jul, 27 2010 @ 10:01 PM
link   
I have a question.

Why is there in a bill a component to create 6 FEMA centers around the US on old Air Force bases?

Are they for in case of an emergency and what emergencies are they for?

Also, continuity of government, what is that for? Especially if the people of the country decide that the people believes the government is not actually for the citizenry.

Last numbers I have seen is that only 11% of the people actually believe the congress has the countries best interests in mind.

Also, why has so much power been removed from congress and been placed in private corporations hands like the federal reserve and bureaucracies with NO congressional oversight?

Just a couple of questions in regards to the ACTUAL reason that FEMA was created in the first place. Look at what FEMA's actual charter said, CONTINUITY OF GOVERNMENT.

[edit on 7/27/2010 by endisnighe]

posted on Jul, 27 2010 @ 10:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by endisnighe
I have a question.

Why is there in a bill a component to create 6 FEMA centers around the US on old Air Force bases?

Are they for in case of an emergency and what emergencies are they for?

Also, continuity of government, what is that for? Especially if the people of the country decide that the people believes the government is not actually for the citizenry.

Last numbers I have seen is that only 11% of the people actually believe the congress has the countries best interests in mind.

Also, why has so much power been removed from congress and been placed in private corporations hands like the federal reserve and bureaucracies with NO congressional oversight?

Just a couple of questions in regards to the ACTUAL reason that FEMA was created in the first place. Look at what FEMA's actual charter said, CONTINUITY OF GOVERNMENT.

[edit on 7/27/2010 by endisnighe]

I am not sure what your claim is? You say FEMA is for continuity of the government and congress because they are not popular but, at the same time you say

why has so much power been removed from congress
. So how does that work? I also found out that the FEMA camps stories go back to the early 80s with Reagan suppose to be rounding people up. Thats ten years before I heard the first UN/FEMA tales. Amazing how people can adapt them for whatever current event is going on.

posted on Jul, 27 2010 @ 10:46 PM
link   
EVen if they didn't have the man power wouldn't they just get some other country to do it?

posted on Jul, 27 2010 @ 10:59 PM
link   
reply to post by MrSpad

I did not claim anything except that FEMA was created for the continuity of government in the event of an emergency.

The rest of it was some questions in regards to the entity.

As for the congress, just because an entity is so stupid as to vote away their powers and to directly create legislation that goes against the Constitution without doing it properly through the amendment process, does not change the fact they are considered a bunch of morons by the people.

They gave their power to coin money to a PRIVATE corporation.
They gave their power to numerous agencies where the executive branch appoints czars to implement Presidential decrees and orders.
They create legislation directly opposite of the Constitutional restraints placed upon them.

As for FEMA, like I said, what were they created for? I could care less about the camps and such drivel, WHAT were they created for.

Yes, supposedly they helped out with Katrina. That worked out great. Especially the poison trailers they contracted to have built, great work there.

Like I asked, what was their mission statement when they were created?

All the rest of it seems to me like it is a distraction. What is their true purpose is the question that needs to be asked.

top topics

join