It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Can you come Abduct me?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 28 2010 @ 07:36 AM
link   
I'll dress up as an alien and abduct you for a month for $200,000 I accept paypal.

Seriously though if you can't afford that keep your chin up, stop moaning and go volunteer to help others it is amazing how spiritually rewarding you will find it.

Although U2U me to arrange the alien abduction experience anytime.

posted on Jul, 28 2010 @ 11:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by True-seer
reply to post by Arkady

Well if i'm honest i'm not fat i got a beautiful girlfriend, its not so much what i dont have in life. its just this planet, i am a happy person but i dont want to be part of what this world has become.

Then don't be a part of what it has become, sell all your unfullfilling sh** and head out into the mountains and to become a radical anarcho primitivist and see how long you last.......... about five minutes.
You ARE a part of this planet son and you ARE a part of it's problems, but because of your attitude you're NEVER going to be part of the solution.
Trot off with your indigo starchild buddies and leave the real world for men.

posted on Jul, 28 2010 @ 03:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Arkady

*cough*

well tell me i havent tryed. I have done survival training, spent 3 month in the wilderness with a friend. We wanted to be part of nature but it didnt last.

I have donated money to charity's i've done quite abit.

The problem i see though is that no-matter how much we help or fix things a new problem arises the next day. its a neverending thing.

posted on Jul, 28 2010 @ 03:32 PM
link   
A thing called LIFE...

The problem i see though is that no-matter how much we help or fix things a new problem arises the next day. its a neverending thing.

Often times a machine is so broken that it requires a "one piece at time" overhaul to get it running properly again.

LIFE, and the world around us, no matter how Similar to said machine, and while often referred to as being akin to the same, are different animals altogether and will never be rebuilt in a week or three as with an engine or what have you.

The engine or machine merely requires diagnosis of the problem, ordering of parts and removal/replacement of the same.

A Finite and typically easily remedied "repair". Step one. Step two ... and so on and so forth.

LIFE, and the world around us, to include what's wrong with it are dynamically-changing works in the making if you will.

For any One individual or Group of individuals to effect a change in such requires, first and foremost, the ability to awake each morning, reach down, grab the proverbial bootstraps, drag one's ass outta bed and Press On ...

.. if only in an attempt to fix that machine one piece at a time.

- help another, asking that they pay it forward

- seek to right that which you see as being wrong

- do unto others as ... and all that good stuff

If at the end of the day you feel your efforts have been in vain ...

Get a good night's rest and Grab Them Damn Bootstraps come morning!

It's the only way forward, and we only go 'round once.

With that having been said, I'll defer to Beer_Guy's signature...

Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways - Beer in one hand - chocolate in the other - body thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and screaming "WOO HOO, What a Ride!"

posted on Jul, 28 2010 @ 03:36 PM
link   

reply to post by Arkady

*cough*

well tell me i havent tryed. I have done survival training, spent 3 month in the wilderness with a friend. We wanted to be part of nature but it didnt last.

I have donated money to charity's i've done quite abit.

You try too hard.

The way you put your self across reminds me of a very old tale, it goes thusly.

A Lion long ago was raised by a group of Donkeys, he lived as a donkey beleived he was a Donkey until one day when another Lion came along.

This wandering Lion showed him his reflection.

When the Lion who beleived he was a Donkey saw his reflection he let out a almighty roar.

From that day on he was no longer a Donkey he was a Lion.

Moral of the story stop acting like a Donkey and take a long look in the mirror.

hahahaha !

Regards
Lee

posted on Jul, 28 2010 @ 03:50 PM
link   
Your purpose is to keep breathing for the next 15000 days and be good to human, non human and obey god command.

and pay me $1 to my paypal for each day, the guy who offered to dressup as alien charge too much, i dont accept credit card but can do installments. anal probe charged differently and subject to hygiene status.

Accept no imitation, choose us!

posted on Aug, 2 2010 @ 01:57 PM
link   

reply to post by The Endtime Warrior

Doubt it, this feeling i just cant shake it and i cant live a normal life. I'm just waiting and waiting and waiting etc.

I know exactly how you feel. I just don't feel as I belong here. This is not home for me. I think you should try and make contact with us. If you really feel that you need to leave.

Make contact now

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join