It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Can you come Abduct me?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 27 2010 @ 06:43 PM
link   
Greeting Fellow Members,

I just want to share a little view i'm having at this moment in time, as most the regular ATS members may have noticed but i havent posted any new threads in days except for this one.

Now let me explain the whole situation best i can.

A few Hours ago as the sun was setting, I was sat in a field listening to some music. And all of a sudden i was just overcome with emotion i totally flipped and started crying. Its Basically gotton to the point that i am sick of everything on this planet and would gladly leave. Now i sat thier staring at the sun as it just dissapeared under the horizon and i was just wishing for something to change. For me to be taken away and given a purpose.

I have always thought since i was very young that i was meant for Greatness, I would Gladly Give my Life for every living thing on this planet.

But alas, nothing seems to come, i am still eagerly awaiting the Aliens to come and either change the world or take me away.

Sounds a little Crazy i know. But am i the only one thats sick of this place. I'm very spiritual and to me being here is stunting my growth. I feel my soul draining away every single day.

So come abduct me, am Deadly serious i'm done with this planet and ready to move on.

Kind Regards
True-seer

[edit on 27-7-2010 by True-seer]

posted on Jul, 27 2010 @ 06:46 PM
link   
Patience is a virtue. Your life on this planet (physically) will be a flash in the pan compared to your eternal existence so why be in such a hurry? Besides you may feel different tomorrow or the day after, you may learn something new. Stay tuned.

[edit on 7/27/2010 by The Endtime Warrior]

posted on Jul, 27 2010 @ 06:47 PM
link   
reply to post by The Endtime Warrior

Doubt it, this feeling i just cant shake it and i cant live a normal life. I'm just waiting and waiting and waiting etc.

posted on Jul, 27 2010 @ 06:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by True-seer
Greeting Fellow Members,

I just want to share a little view i'm having at this moment in time, as most the regular ATS members may have noticed but i havent posted any new threads in days except for this one.

Now let me explain the whole situation best i can.

A few Hours ago as the sun was setting, I was sat in a field listening to some music. And all of a sudden i was just overcome with emotion i totally flipped and started crying. Its Basically gotton to the point that i am sick of everything on this planet and would gladly leave. Now i sat thier staring at the sun as it just dissapeared under the horizon and i was just wishing for something to change. For me to be taken away and given a purpose.

I have always thought since i was very young that i was meant for Greatness, I would Gladly Give my Life for every living thing on this planet.

But alas, nothing seems to come, i am still eagerly awaiting the Aliens to come and either change the world or take me away.

Sounds a little Crazy i know. But am i the only one thats sick of this place. I'm very spiritual and to me being here is stunting my growth. I feel my soul draining away every single day.

So come abduct me, am Deadly serious i'm done with this planet and ready to move on.

Kind Regards
True-seer

[edit on 27-7-2010 by True-seer]
What if we serve no purpose? And what if this life is all we get?

posted on Jul, 27 2010 @ 06:54 PM
link   
reply to post by reesie45

Then i dont want to be part of it, its that simple..

Dont know about other peoples views but i dont fear death i would welcome it with open arms. my view of death is that it just ends. Meaning no more conscious thought and am happy with that,

posted on Jul, 27 2010 @ 06:54 PM
link   
I guess, as long as you promise not to fight back.

I'm over this living stuff too.

Cheer up man, after all you still have everyone on ATS

posted on Jul, 27 2010 @ 07:01 PM
link   
i know the feeling mate this lifes just one endless struggle and for what to retire when your to old to acctually enjoy it properly. i suposse lifes what you make off it and so far its just been a mess. dont leave with out me lol

posted on Jul, 27 2010 @ 07:07 PM
link   

reply to post by reesie45

Then i dont want to be part of it, its that simple..

Dont know about other peoples views but i dont fear death i would welcome it with open arms. my view of death is that it just ends. Meaning no more conscious thought and am happy with that,
Well I do know how you feel, you just need to find something worth living for. I too would jump into the arms of an alien to take me away from earth. This world does suck.

posted on Jul, 27 2010 @ 07:09 PM
link   
I know how you feel! That's why I'm hoping for Jesus to come back soon and bring an end to all this suffering once and for all.
(And,no,I don't think there will be any "rapture" taking Christians away before the SHTF.) I'm afraid it's going to get a whole lot worse before it gets better.

We've got to hope that this isn't all there is,right?

posted on Jul, 27 2010 @ 07:19 PM
link   
reply to post by On the Edge

like jesus is gonna come back after what we did the last time. he's got to be sick of this planet more than us i mean we crusifi hime then then plaster the image of it everywere for the next 2000+ years. i wouldnt hold your breath mate (unless you want to meet him that bit quiker that is)

posted on Jul, 27 2010 @ 07:32 PM
link   
And thank you to whoever applauded me!
Its appreciated.

posted on Jul, 27 2010 @ 07:39 PM
link   

F*** me this has got to be the most pathetic, self indulgent thread I have ever seen on ATS. If you don't like your life, get off your fat lazy ass and do something about it. If you don't like this world, get off your FAT, LAZY ASS and DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT.

[edit on 27-7-2010 by Arkady]

posted on Jul, 27 2010 @ 07:50 PM
link   
reply to post by danielhanson420

Don't underestimate the power of forgiveness! Besides,salvation is on an individual basis,not on what anyone else does or thinks.

I expect to be judged for what I've done,and I've sinned more than most,but I'm praying for mercy,and believing in His promises.

If it turns out I'm wrong,...oh well! That's my problem,I guess! (And seeing as how my past attempts at suicide have failed,I guess I'm meant to be here until He decides otherwise. Whether I like it or not.)

posted on Jul, 27 2010 @ 07:51 PM
link   
Maybe you need to redirect your life.

You didn't say your age so it is not as easy to respond if you had done so.
But I will give you what's on my mind.

The past few months I was feeling much the same as you. I never gave any thought to aliens taking me away but I did think about dying and how ready I was to leave here.

Well............stop the bus, hold your horses and do an about face like I did.

Having unexpected surgery, the 4th since last August, brought me back in focus. I had long talks with God about how I really didn't want to die now.
I prayed I would make it through surgery one more time.

While being prepared for surgery last Thursday I wasn't sure if I would survive or not. I was afraid I might get what I had asked God for many times lately.

I survived, at least I think I did. My whole outlook has changed since I was spared once again from the grip of death.

Now, I'm satisfied to wait until God is ready for me.

Our problems follow us. No matter when you go or how far you go you can't get away from yourself. And there in is usually where the problem lies with us all.

May you have peace and new adventure to relight your fire for our world.

Feel free to u2u me if I can be of any help or inspiration.

posted on Jul, 27 2010 @ 07:52 PM
link   
reply to post by True-seer

There is a waiting list you know. Do you really want to have your name placed on the list? No, wait!

I am just kidding.

posted on Jul, 27 2010 @ 07:56 PM
link   

Now i sat thier staring at the sun as it just dissapeared under the horizon and i was just wishing for something to change. For me to be taken away and given a purpose.

This is a defeatest attitude, if I ever saw one. Why do you have to wait for something or somebody else to be an impetus for change? You're a human, and have the capacity for change within yourself.

You could be a volunteer. Work at a soup kitchen, a homeless shelter, a food bank. Deliver meals on wheels to elderly people. Volunteer at your local library to read stories to children. There are many things you could do, that would make a change for YOURSELF, as well as others.

Here again, you can be what matters for yourself. Not everything you do will bring you greatness, but what ever you do, you can do it greatly, and get satisfaction that you did!

Complete and utter cop out!

Are you sure you are not confusing boredom with being spiritual?

Perhaps you should abduct yourself, and go on vacation. It sounds like you need one!

posted on Jul, 27 2010 @ 08:06 PM
link   
Reminds me of a postcard I have. There's a flying saucer in the air and a guy on the ground. He's yelling, "Take me Take me!" The saucer replies,

"No. You're ugly."

posted on Jul, 27 2010 @ 11:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Arkady

F*** me this has got to be the most pathetic, self indulgent thread I have ever seen on ATS. If you don't like your life, get off your fat lazy ass and do something about it. If you don't like this world, get off your FAT, LAZY ASS and DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT.

Agreed...maybe not as harsh as you said it. But Wtf, this is messed up. Lighten up. Cheer up. Make friends. Calm down and don't do anything stupid.

posted on Jul, 27 2010 @ 11:16 PM
link   
Sorry but i have never believed anything you have said ever since your intro post.Bye Bye

[edit on 27-7-2010 by 12voltz]

posted on Jul, 28 2010 @ 07:28 AM
link   
reply to post by Arkady

Well if i'm honest i'm not fat i got a beautiful girlfriend, its not so much what i dont have in life. its just this planet, i am a happy person but i dont want to be part of what this world has become.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join