It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Osama Bin Laden Still ALIVE! Wikileaks Report

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 27 2010 @ 07:44 PM
link   
reply to post by airspoon

spoon
I happen to agree with ya.
I think we are being led down
a selective path by our handlers.
And they don't like it when we bark.

posted on Jul, 27 2010 @ 07:45 PM
link   
No offense, 12Gauge, but I think this is probably just a side effect of the real intention of the Wikileaks for Afghanistan and Iraq. This article and probably the reports are speculative and most likely of no significance either way.

The Wikileaks are really is looking more and more like this the modern day equivalent of the Pentagon Papers...all aimed at changing public opinion.

I have a gut feeling too that this is a behind the scenes power struggle between two subfactions of TPTB.

[edit on 7/27/2010 by ~Lucidity]

posted on Jul, 27 2010 @ 07:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Now_Then

Originally posted by Agent_USA_Supporter
Bin Laden had a kidney disease correct me if i am wrong, but usually people with that disease live very short, and not very long, depending on how you live.

I would think it would not be impossible for a guy like Osama to get those old kidneys swapped out for a healthy pair, it's not exactly like it is beyond him to simply kill the perfect donor... Sure getting the operation done on the quiet would be difficult, but he is (or was depending on how you look at it) in a very powerful position - maybe he could get it done in Iran or Syria?

Many devout Muslims don't believe in organ donation or the process of organ transplantation. Granted some Islamic scholars, generally the more moderate leaning, are okay with it as long as the organ isn't purchased or doesn't interfere with the normal functions of a live person. With this being said, I would not say that Osama Bin Laden is a moderate leaning Muslim by any stretch of the definition. I would have to assume that the only way Osama Bin Laden would take an organ from another body, either alive or dead, is if everything we are told about him is completely wrong. This goes for both "truthers" and "sheeple" alike.

--airspoon

[edit on 27-7-2010 by airspoon]

posted on Jul, 27 2010 @ 07:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by ~Lucidity
The Wikileaks are really is looking more and more like this the modern day equivalent of the Pentagon Papers...all aimed at changing public opinion.

valid point Luc
glad you brought that up.
There is always some DC think tank
who thinks they can outsmart the public
and lead us like sheep wherever they
want us to go. However, every once in a
while, one of the sheep gets missing
and winds up reading the road signs.
Oops !!!

posted on Jul, 27 2010 @ 07:56 PM
link   
Just want to say I'm not really shocked by this. Even when I'm looking for a recipe I always use three sources, and anything wiki is'nt one of them. Their intentions may be in the right place but how do you confirm stories with unknown sources? Wikileaks has become one of the words where my eyes glaze over, just like sheeple and false flag. Tossed around a bit too much for my taste.

posted on Jul, 27 2010 @ 07:57 PM
link   

I have a gut feeling too that this is a behind the scenes power struggle between two subfactions of TPTB.

wow, Luc
u r on a roll today

another valid point.

There was another thread here
not long ago where there was a video
posted of a split in TPTB. Old vs Young.

Maybe some of the old ones knew the leak
was coming and added some disinfo fodder
to the files so they would be discounted
as rubbish when released. Remember, Bradley
Manning the analyst who leaked these is
young.

posted on Jul, 27 2010 @ 07:58 PM
link   
reply to post by airspoon

That is exactly what I was thinking.
During the last few months I have noticed lots of talk concerning Pakistan and how they are "bad", I can't tell you exactly where to find the info but little by little it seems that this is the direction that they want us to go.
If Osama was alive, he would have made a video to encourage his followers and claimed some of the bombings.
I do not trust the wikileaks any longer and I believe that this information is what they want us to believe. The information is too predictable and for the most part is encouraging us to support the war.
Since we trusted Wikileaks before and they showed us the truth, they think that we are stupid enough to blindly follow what Wikileaks says now because we are dumb sheep that can't see that there is a new Sheppard leading us.

posted on Jul, 27 2010 @ 07:58 PM
link   
reply to post by boondock-saint

Could you link us to that thread? Thanks!
second line.

posted on Jul, 27 2010 @ 08:00 PM
link   
Perhaps they knew there was going to be a leak, and planted false information? They just wanted to catch the leak.

posted on Jul, 27 2010 @ 08:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by muzzleflash

Many of us also think WIKILEAKS is a front. So that would make these "leaked documents" bogus.

I really do think theres a good chance this is all bogus disinformation.

Time will tell.

The one thing about Wikileaks is it may not be a front, but the documents they received as TRUTH - were in fact doctored to get the mentality that N. Korea and Iran are supporting the Taliban - lets go for them next.

I said it in another post - but these doc leaks are like Colin Powell at the UN - 2.0. It's just like when he stood up on the stage and we all bought it. Now this is the new way of getting us into believing the leaks are totally legit.

But what stinks to high heaven about this whole thing - was the Wired article and how the MSM started pushing this guy to the forefront, just before the chopper gunner video and then he became a celeb after the chopper gunner.

I mean do you REALLY think he would still be alive if he actually had something heavy hitting?

posted on Jul, 27 2010 @ 08:19 PM
link   
Would love to see that thread as well, boon, although my thoughts are not so much along the lines of old vs. young, in a pinch it could be classified that way.

My thinking is more that there is a subfaction of TPTB that does not want the U.S. embroiled in the ME and another who does and did get us there.

Big picture, you can more or less tell the subfactions apart by who is in them or aligns with them and what they do when they have the balance of power, which sometimes shifts with something as simple as having the person of choice in the WH and in other key positions.

It's a subtle difference but still a difference, and is all part and parcel of the "chess game" people like to refer to. And there are subtle signs and patterns you need to watch for to see this big picture. They are always maneuvering against each other. It's called geopolitics, basically. lol

My guess here lately is that the more CFR-centric people do not want us in the ME. At all. They do not want us further entrenched in Afghanistan and they definitely do not want Iran to happen. People who more align with the CFR than say, the other subfaction (PNAC/neocons/Zionists or whatever you want to call them) are Obama, the Clintons, Bush-41, Reagan.

They appear to be more focused on Asia than the ME, hence the activity in N. Korea and China whenever tensions in the ME heat up.

And we all know where the other faction was focused...we're living with the aftereffects of that mass, and seeing it leaked right here too. So anyway, this subfaction probably has something to do with these "leaks."

[edit on 7/27/2010 by ~Lucidity]

posted on Jul, 27 2010 @ 08:23 PM
link   
CERTAINLY HE IS ALIVE, excuse me, WE ARE STILL FUNDING HIM.

posted on Jul, 27 2010 @ 11:10 PM
link   
If he IS alive, then he is meant to be alive. If he IS dead, then we will start seeing pictures of him on some people's toast, and a dog's butt. (Just like Jesus) That would probably be a better source anyway.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/af8b9fc5aee1.jpg[/atsimg]
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/f9f6f163fbed.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Jul, 28 2010 @ 12:35 AM
link   

Why did I just get the funniest feeling about this newest round of leaks?

Reports and suggest...I just don't know if I'm buying this. What kind of reports. From whom? What dates. Ugh this just isn't enough.

my thoughts exactly...ive also noticed the main tv news here in germany and the UK are not saying whats IN the leaked memos...just that the fact they have been leaked is dangerous...

posted on Jul, 28 2010 @ 12:52 AM
link   
reply to post by xstealth

Registered: 13-6-2007 Location: Atlanta GA Member is offline. Ignore this user (info) ignore give this post a star posted on 27-7-2010 @ 04:37 PM single this post "quote"REPLY TO: After this and Julian calling 9/11 a worthless conspiracy, I really don't trust wikileaks, purely disinfo. He is a man on the run, yeah right, they would have found him, and he has been to the USA since then. How stupid do they think we are, this is a huge scam.

I think you're right. Our government isn't trying to make it appear we think he's dead, nor are they trying to do anything else to try to put one over on bin Laden. People who think that's what our government is doing obviously aren't aware how close bin Laden's ties are/were to those in control of the U.S.

Bin Laden still has no charges connected to 9/11 listed on his FBI's most wanted poster. They want us to believe he came out after that ridiculous "underwear bomber" incident and claimed responsibility on behalf of Al Qaeda, too. Yeah, right. This just never ends.

I believe he's dead, and this new revelation says a lot about Wikileaks. There's about as much chance of the U.S. catching bin Laden as there is that we'll learn who "really" killed JFK.

posted on Jul, 28 2010 @ 10:41 PM
link   
Osama = Obama come on......

top topics

<< 1   >>

join